-35-

Laying down in my bed, I scanned through my IG feed, while rubbing my stomach.

It isn't big but it is definitely there now.

Lately I've been having very bad pains, and my bump is getting a little bigger and bigger by the day.

And I've been getting tired out very easily.

The money's been coming in, Chres has been in and out without a trace really, and I keep on getting calls from EJ, only to be hung up on.

Me and my Mom still aren't speaking, although I got a better doctor, I'm paying for it.

And life is pretty much getting harder and harder.

Eh, whatever.

I then heard my window latch flip open, while I saw someone creep through it.

That someone actually being.. Chres for once.

He looked up at me, smiling.

This is who I've been missing forever. This is who I've been missing since I hate sleeping alone.

And now he's finally back... Jackass.

"You miss me?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"Yeah...." I turned to look at him.

We both made eye contact while he leaned in to kiss me.

And... That's when I sucker punched the shit out of him.

"OWWW!!" He yelled, holding the side of his cheek.

"What the fuck was that for asshole? And where did you get the strength to hit this hard?!!!"

"Your the asshole here, so I felt like punching you in the face."

"Your lucky I won't body slam your ass right now."

"And your lucky I ain't push you back out that window. Your point?" I focused my eyes on him.

This went on for a while until I started to earn weird stares from him.

".. What?" I asked, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Both of your eyes are Hazel? Green? Blue?" He kept on poking my eyelids.

"They keep on changing colors, it's kind of cool. Ha!" He laughed, ruffling my hair.

"Every time you blink, your eyes change colors."

I looked at him funny, but ignored his comments.

"Whatever. But anyway." I shrugged Chresanro off, while pretending like he wasn't there.

Although he tried to be all in my face, I was dodging all of his gestures.

Yeah I missed him, but that don't mean I ain't pissed off at his stupid ass.

"..... Look I'm sorry." Chres turned my chin to where I could see him.

"I love you. Everything about you. And I know I fucked up, but I'm permanently back, and I promise to never ever leave you like that. I was scared, angry, and I had to handle some business..." He mumbled into my ear, pecking my cheek.

"And I really just want you back in general."

"Cool." I nodded.

"Look, go to sleep and we'll talk in the morning."

I ignored his remark, while pulling the blanket over myself.

"Can I sleep with-"

"No." I said, pushing him to the end of the bed.

"And you ain't getting no covers either."

".... Damn."

¡Filler!

Hey there👋

It's been a pretty hard week, but today was pretty good..... Until I figured out that I'm never gonna be in any type of relationship whatsoever. Which is a norm...

It's not that I need anyone, but I really like someone/some people. Two people in particular.

And I talked to one today, and I was happy.

But of course, I find out that they have a girlfriend... Damn.

And the other one has been taken, which I know I don't have a chance with.

But the other one, I thought I had a completely open chance, but of course I'm miserably friend zoned.

Man it's fucked up.

But enough of my irrelevant ass, here's a lil chapter for y'all's. Since I'm in a happy/salty mood.

Peace I guess✌️

~Aiyana~