-29-

"Wake up Jacob." Chresanto was shaking me.

I peeked my eyes open,rubbing my eyes.

"Merry Christmas." He half smiled, pecking my lips.

".... It's Christmas?" I asked.

"Yes Jacob, it's Christmas." He straight faced me, before pulling me into a hug.

I felt myself melting in his arms.

Wait, Christmas..... WE HAD SEX?!

The memories flooded back into my head, making me feel a pain in my legs.

"I think there's something wrong with my legs." I tried to shake them, since they felt like they were asleep.

"Yeah we'll....." Chres ran his fingers through his curls. "C'mon we bout to open presents."

"Aight. But carry meh." I flaunted my arms.

I was lifted off of the sheets, being carried out the room.

Smelling the aroma of Turkey and desserts made me satisfied, as I saw everyone laid up on the couch and around the tree.

A Christmas Story was on in the back round.

"Merry Christmas." I half smiled. "Even though I could've sworn today was the 24th."

"Y'all finally awake. We've been up since 7 o'clock." Latimore rolled his eyes.

I glared at him. "No need to act like a bitch, it's Christ - Mas Nigga. Jesus don't appreciate you cussing on his b day."

"Shut up Jake."

"No you shut up."

"Aye aye aye, y'all need to chill." Mrs. August said from the kitchen.

"Latimore, just because your momma and daddy ain't come back from Vegas does not mean you get to act like a ass towards Jaila-"

"Jacob! Im Jacob Perez! I'm a boy!" I stressed my point.

"Jacob! If you don't shut your sorry ass up and stop talking about birthdays and shit, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Now stop with the ridiculous arguing and open some presents."

"Ha!" EJ laughed at me.

".... Whatever."

"Aight who's handing out stuff?"

"I'll do it." Ray volunteered.

He pulled out the first box, and read the name:

"Amber, here's your gift."

She ripped open the wrapping paper and pulled out a dark blue laced thong.

"How many times have I told you I wear boy shorts?" Amber turned her head to look at her boy friend.

"Aye, be grateful. That piece of spandex costed 30 dollars, from Fredrick's Of Hollywood! Yo ass gonna wear it."

I chuckled at there bickering.

"Chresanto, take your box."

I saw jim soft through the wrapped box only to find some Emoji sweatpants and Kendrick's latest album.

"Thank you Aubree, you actually listened this time." He grinned.

"Thank you, for saying something nice for once."

"Jacob." Ray called out.

I took the bag from Ray, only to be halted.

"Don't open it to the end." Chresanto warned.