Snippet

Carrying my books down the hallway, I was completely ready to get the twins and get home.

One of Chres' family members were watching them; and to be honest, ever since I've started college, I've missed my babies a lot.

Not to mention I miss Chresanto.

We were getting married soon, and honestly, I can't wait.

Even though I'm being tied down.

I then heard someone walk up behind me, but I didn't see who it was.

Being as though I suffer from paranoia, I turned around; only to see the person I dreaded seeing.

Gosh I hated him, his personality is terrible, and he always gives me so much trouble.

Everything about him I hate; the way he dresses, his black curls that look forced, and the fact that he's a jackass

He was just phoney to me. I hated it.

But either way, I was beyond pissed that he was following.

He eyed me down, smirking.

"Get the fuck away from me." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

Only he continued to follow behind.

"Make me." He taunted, while laughing.

I even hated his laugh.

I turned around, dropping my books.

We exchanged glares, while I noticed that he was biting his lip in my direction.

He kept eyeballing me, while smiling.

"Your fucking disgusting."

"Whatever." He evily glared, before coming out of no where, swinging on me.

And soon after, we were both full on fist fighting.

I felt myself getting angrier and frustrated by the second.

What better motive than to kill this nigga?

And without a care in the world, I tackled this fucktard.

I swear I need anger management.

I snarled and growled, trying to rip his fucking head off.

Feeling him push against my rib age, I winced slightly; but didn't let down one bit.

I noticed my fur was getting everywhere, and that an administrator can walk down the hallway any minute now, panicked and afraid because a wild animal is in the building, but that wasn't my main priority.

My main goal was to get this nigga away from me, even if it means I have to kill him to leave me alone.

We continued to roll around on the floor, but miraculously, he shoved me against the wall, making me whine, as his face eyeballed mine.

My ears were twitching a bit, as I sniffled in pain.

My pride was hurting right about now, as I lowered my nose in remorse.

My eyes were now shut, as I felt myself getting ready eyed.

I knew I wasn't going to stay like this any longer; knowingly since I put my paws over my face.

Fuck...

Feeling him wrap his large hands around my torso, digging into my fur, he slammed me against the wall, hard.

My tail bone hit the ground, causing me to cry out in pain, and I could've sworn my back leg was broken since his body was practically on mine.

I wasn't even a wolf anymore, I was a weak human.

Panting and out of breath, I felt blood trickling down the side of my lip, as he looked me down, grinning with his fangs.

A hand was now over my mouth, while I panicked.

"You tell anyone and you'll never be able to speak again. Got it?" He glared.

I saw him unbuckle his pants, making a single tear slide down my cheek.

"Yes or no?!" I felt a blow to my face, causing a bruise to arise, as I nodded slightly.

He smirked, licking the blood off of his hands, laughing at me.

"Finally, I get to have you."

Snippet of my plan for the sequel: FanGs.

I still have to come up with the plot and such, but this is what it will be focused around.

But: who do you think this guy is?

It was hard to give a single description of the person with out giving it away, and also since I don't know much about him.

But, again, who do you think this character is?

Drop your comments and opinions, if you please.

And... Peace✌️

~Aiyana~