The Foolishness

(You Don't Have To Read)

Smh, it's too late in the day for this shit.

Ok, so imma ask YALL to comment about this:

YALL know @ratedfonty on IG right??

Well, to me, this nigga extra as hell.

But anyway, he has a book on here about his "supposed beef" with MB or whatever the fuck this night is claiming.

Aight, imma break this down like I learned in school and tell why this shit isn't making sense.

Ok, so let's get started shall we?

Upcoming rap god "Ron wright"

Pause.....

If your not Eminem, I'd like you to stfu.

Your saying that to make yourself seem famous, please stop.

Anyway, going on.

Also known as "Prince Fonty" claims Boy Group "Mindless Behavior" has stolen many of his song Lyrics and In fact claims he started their career.

Ok....

If you aren't apart of management, then how did you start their career.

You aren't famous or legendary, so how are you writing cruddy ass song lyrics for teenagers?

Anyway, moving on.

In Prince Fontys Song Called "True Love" Made in 2010 Prince Fonty quoted "Were is my misses right? I have to see her! I will travel a thousand miles just to meet her"

Ok, so if you were so legendary and "well known", wouldn't the public also know that Mindless Behavior "stole" the lyrics from you?

Notice all the fucking quotation marks.

And also, if you made this song in 2010, how are you an "upcoming rap god" in 2014, when you made this shit apparently in 2010??

So many questions left unanswered by this foolishness.

A year later mindless behavior came out with a song called "Mrs. Right" using Fonty's song lyric as the hook.

Why would Walter and Keisha needs a unrecognized niggas hook to become famous.

You were never relevant in 2011 or 2010 for them to even find you and take your lyrics, tf??

Prince Fonty noticed the lyric was Stolen but said he would not press charges because him and Prodigy Planed On doing business together soon.

Wtf type of business is a 13 - 14 year old gonna be doing?!!

Prodigy wasn't even signed to a record label then, what the hell is your monkey ass talking about?

And if you were real serious about suing them, you would've done it. And MB wouldn't exist tbfh.

Fonty Claims to have Created the Bands style. He started "I get a Mohawk everybody on the f**king block gets a mohawk but that's ok. But don't steal my sh*t and then diss me in front of your friends"

Oh, but how were you able to create MB's style? Are you Keisha Gamble? Are you Walter with the rusty ass lips??

I just wanna know.

Cause if someone to ask me who tf Prince Fonty was back in 2010, I'd think you were talking about the least favorited bitch in Destiny's Child.

Moving on..

Later on Prince Fonty spoke to us about the beef he had with the group. He states "I wrote many of their songs and get no credit or money from it".

Why are you writing this like this was a fucking police report or summ??

If you wrote their songs, then how are they copying them?? Standard vocabulary here.

And if you didn't get any money, then why are you continuing a pointless beef when you could drop whatever you were doing, within whatever contract she had, and go on about your business instead of making a big deal?

But, this never happened happened anyway.

He even went into detail by telling us about a fight that broke out between him and roc royal. Here's what roc had to say about it "I mean he swung first and i was raised to fight back"

Holdup, if Roc claimed for you to have swung first, then what does this fight have to do with anything related to stolen lyrics?? Unless it was a personal beef, it's still irrelevant.

If you were mad about "stolen lyrics" or whatever the fuck your talking about, why are you fighting Roc?

Once again, clearly Roc isn't management, he's just a boy in a group.

Prince Fonty denys the claim in fact stating "They tried to jump me, i was writing a song for the band and next thing you know they started attacking me"

You sound like this pussy nigga that go to my school, smh.

But why would they attack you if their under these rules and your apparently the song writer? If you were writing lyrics for them, wouldn't they see you as a familiar person in their lives at least somewhat?? Or if they weren't, considering that's managements business, why would they have a reason to attack you??

Really nigga? Really.

Prince Fonty claims he was originally suppose to be royals "God father" but roc was jealous that Fonty and Desiree talked so much.

Ok, all these claims again.

So apparently we fast forward to the future, and put Desiree in this shit.

What this girl gotta do with the original idea of stolen lyrics??

Why would Roc be jealous of this nigga and Desiree talking and having him as the godfather????

It has nothing to do with the acclaimed point and seemed to be thrown in there.

What do you think about this beef? True, False, or Petty?

Tbh, I think this beef can suck my ass bc it doesn't make sense and a 13 year old just broke this down without any complications.

But anyway, if you wish to read it for yourself, it is called "Prince Fonty and Mindless Behavior beef?"

Leave any hilarious comments about this dumb stuff.

Lmao, I had to write this.

Call it a waste of time, but I needed something to write about real quick to calm myself done before I hurt a person.

I have anger issues.

Sequel is being thought about, as of now. And new ideas.

So yeah, peace✌️

~Aiyana~