-38-

~3 Months Later~

Hearing my Alarm go off for 5:00 this morning, I turned to Chresanto and tried to shake him to wake his heavy sleeping ass.

I swear he sleeps through every alarm.

"Wake up savage!"

"Hmm?" He rolled over on my side.

"Get off of me and wake up. Your the one who wanted to find out the gender at the very last minute on GRADUATION DAY!"

"Just give me a few more minutes. You know I hate doctor offices." He mumbled.

"You said you would come this time. You've only came like two times."

"Yeah, the first time around I ran out screaming cause I saw a fetus and it was disturbing. And then the second time you made me run your stomach with the gel and it felt weird."

"Your so immature."

"So what?" I heard him laugh, while he pulled up my shirt some.

Honesty, my tummy is too big for 5 months, I don't know if the baby is just fat or if something's wrong.

But, we'll find out today.

"Is the baby kicking?" He asked, feeling my lower abdomen.

"Oh, never mind.." He shuddered.

I laughed at his stupidity, while sitting up, and easing my way into the bathroom.

It's too early for me to be wobbling like this.

Oh well, imma get ready anyway.

~

"I want a girl."

"We gonna have a boy Jacob."

"Whatever you say."

I walked into the white room, immediately laying on the bed that I'm all too familiar with.

"Hey Jacob." Mrs. Martinez smiled.

"Chres tagged along too? I thought since last time-"

"This was forced." Chres smiled awkwardly.

"There's no need to be scared of babies Mr. August. I mean, front what I've heard, you have a full family of siblings."

"Yeah, I was terrified of them too."

"Ignore Chres, we really need to hurry up cause we're graduating today."

"How wonderful." She smiled, rubbing the clear gel on my stomach.

Looking at the screen while she pressed the transducer on m the gel, she moved around to certain areas, while looking at the black and grey screen.

Chres watched intently, looking at the projector.

"Hmm, I think it's a girl."

"Ha!" I laughed at him.

"Wait... A boy? Girl? Boy?"

"That's a boy." Chres laughed.

"No, wait. I see a coochie too."

"Aw, you have twins! So rare!"

"What?!" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, there fraternal. Boy and girl, interesting..." Mrs. Martinez observed.

"Usually people like you barely go past the first trimester, let alone having twins."

"Well I guess we both get what we want." I smiled.

"However, the boy looks a little smaller than the girl. There both developing quite fast, which may cause Premature birth in a way, but the boy may be at risk. He's a tiny little thing."

"Will he be ok?" Chresanto asked.

"I don't know, I've never seen a case like yours. But you can make another appointment, I don't want to make you kids late for graduation. But those are definitely twins."

".... I'll schedule one in the lobby." I said.

"I'll pay for this time around." Chres offered.

"Whatever you say. But see you later Dr. Martinez."

She waved to us while we walked back out to the main office, paid for the visit, and walked out.

Well, off to getting ready.

I'm on a roll here, lol.

Aight, for real this time, last two chapters.

Sequel?? Idk, but if I don't, I will definitely do Extras and unseen chapters.

So yeah, peace✌️

~Aiyana~