How to be a Heartbreaker ✔

By scribble_bunnie

MultiShip: NaruHina | SasuSaku | NejiTen | SaiIno| ShikaTema || Hinata Hyūga was dumped by her boyfriend and... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38) Epilogue
A/n: Please Read

(19)

6.2K 212 336
By scribble_bunnie

Naruto sat on a dark blue bean bag.

"Come on in," he said to Hinata, who was checking out the huge mansion that the boys owned.

The house was still and silent, and it seemed nobody was home.

"It's so... calm," she stated the obvious. Naruto rubbed his nape.

"Well, we're all orphans, you see," he said to her. Her eyes softened for a second before she hardened them again.

She can't feel anything for him. Rule no. 2, don't get attached to somebody you could lose.

And they could lose anyone. Including these boys, who were obviously players. Or so she thought.

Well, all the girls thought. Naruto introduced her to the amazing world of video games, and he played milder games (ones which didn't involve blood or killing) as Hinata didn't look like someone who would like that.

"Whoo," Hinata slumped. She fell back onto the soft carpet. "That was hard."

"Really?" Naruto laughed. "I guess I am just used to it so much that I don't find it that effective."

Hinata smiled at him. Naruto looked great when he laughed. She shook the thought out of her head.

"So, um, what do we do now?" Hinata asked softly. She looked out of the big window to see a slightly darkened sky. The first star would come in a few minutes.

"Hm... Well, there is something I'd like to tell you," Naruto prolonged the is. "Rather, ask."

"Sure, go ahead," Hinata said, sitting up.

"Uhm.... A- Are you a magician?" He asked, blushing. "Because everytime I see you, everyone else disappears."

Hinata stared at him before cracking a smile.

"Are you French? Because Eiffel for you."

Hinata giggled softly. Naruto liked the melodious tinkling of an angel's voice.

"If you were a library book, you would be the first book I'd check out."

Hinata started laughing.

"Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you," Naruto said, now fully grinning and Hinata laughed harder.

"S- Stop with the ch- cheesiness," she said through her laughing.

"Okay, if you say so," he said with his usual foxy grin. Hinata stopped laughing. "I still have some mo-"

"No!" She slightly shouted, the ghost of a smile on her face.

"What should we do now?" Naruto asked. Hinata's stomach growled and since Naruto can't hear it, she said it out loud.

"I don't know, I am hungry," she said. Naruto nodded.

"Me too!" He said. "I will order some ram-"

"Pizza?" Hinata asked pleadingly.

"We'll, I wanted Ichiraku's ramen, but pizza's good too," he said, picking up his phone. Hinata smiled, he was ready to change his choices for her.

Her boyfriend from before made her change her choices. Naruto wasn't doing that.

"Uhm, two pizzas," Naruto directed his person. "Tell the chef to make it quick. Hinata, which one?"

They ordered the pizzas they wanted, one for Hinata and two for Naruto. Because we all know his appetite.

"So, let's watch a movie while we wait," Naruto suggested. "Which one do you want to watch? We have like the biggest list."

He let her choose and Hinata decided to go with a classic.
'The Parent Trap'.

"The one with Lindsay Lohan?" Naruto asked. "I don't think I have watched it yet... I don't even know half the movies in there."

"Well, then you DEFINITELY have to watch it," Hinata said.

"Alright, the movie's starting," he said and clicked the button. The movie opened and the two started watching.

"Wha... I want a twin!"

"Naruto!"

"A rivalry from the start?"

"You don't need to comment, Naruto... I know the whole story anyway."

"But watching with me makes it more fun!" He said with a grin.

The bell rang.

"I'll go get it; pause the movie for me," Naruto went to get the pizzas. He took them and came back. Hinata resumed the movie.

"This pizza's amazing," Hinata said through a mouthful.

"Right? Our very own chef," Naruto said. "Ooh... It's the twin switch! I wish I had a twin to do that with!!"

Hinata watched him silently as he was engrossed in the movie.

His eyes were watching the movie, and his mouth was devouring the pizza in the plate.

The illuminated effect made his eyes gleam and Hinata could see the truth in them.

He wasn't lying. She sighed. But that didn't mean he liked her.

Hinata finished her last slice but still felt slightly hungry. She turned to look at Naruto, who was eating his second last slice.

His eyes were glued to the movie and she quickly snatched the last slice. Naruto snapped from the movie and lunged towards her.

She went a little behind, so that he can't catch her.

"That's my slice!!"

Naruto jumped on her, and before she could move away, he was on top of her.

She tried to save the piece but it got half into Naruto's mouth and half into hers, his hands trapping hers.

Hinata gulped as he started chewing the slice, staring into her eyes as if they were made of gold.

The slice ended and the lips crashed. The swift dance of tongues and devouring of lips continued for half a minute, before he pulled back, panting.

"I really like you, Hinata," he said seriously. He pushed a hair on her face and tucked it behind her ear. Hinata was red in her face, from lack of oxygen. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

Hinata was dumbfounded. "B- But, why me?"

"I- I don't really know or understand it either," he said, touching her face. His touch was gentle and Hinata leaned into it. For a moment, she forgot all about being a Heartbreaker. "It's like I said, when you are in front of me, nobody seems to be there. It's all sparkles and rainbows in my mind."

Hinata cracked a smile, blushing like crazy.

"Sometimes I feel this urge to kiss you, hug you and tell the whole world that you are mine, and mine only."

Her heart started beating so rapidly, she thought she might have a heart attack.

"It hurts, you know... To see you with other guys, and when I see them, I feel like punching them and breaking their nose for even thinking that way about you.

"I have never felt this way about any girl. Girls throw themselves at my feet, but I feel like throwing myself at your feet. You, you're this goddess that I want to know more and more about."

He sat up and she slowly sat up. Naruto leaned forward and their foreheads touched.

"If only you could love me like I do," he sighed. Hinata felt guilty and she looked away.

Did she love him?

...

She didn't know the answer to that question. The sudden scream from the movie, brought their attention back to the movie.

"Ah, um," Naruto rushed forward and sat back to watch it, Hinata joining him. He was blushing and Hinata was suddenly feeling tired.

'Why? Why does he have to be so sweet? I suddenly don't know what to do...' she thought. 'It would have been easy if he was snobbish and selfish. Atleast then I could have hated him.'

Naruto tried not to look at her, still mumbling a few words to comment.

Finally, when the movie ended, did he look at her, to find that she is asleep.

Her serene and relaxed face had a line of worry in it. Naruto kissed her forehead and she smiled lightly in her sleep.

"Mom..." She whispered lightly, but Naruto didn't heart it.

"Hm?" Naruto blinked. He picked her up and set her down on the bed. "I love you so much, Hinata. I hope, one day, you will love me too."

-TBC-

W

ord Count : 1295

Guys, you all behave like I don't update 😅. I update without a miss every Wednesday. Please appreciate it, as not many writers update each week.

I have started the 4 important years of my life, and people are pushing me to studies, but I update and write stories - even during exams.

I only want you to be grateful. I love your constant support and when you say that you want me to update because you can't wait. But please don't overdo it. I get overwhelmed by it all.

Thank you for all you love. 😊 Please don't take me the wrong way. I am just stressed now-a-days, and everybody is expecting something great from me, and I'm just not that great.

So, I am sorry. And Thank you.

I love you guys a lot. Hope you enjoyed the NaruHina Chapter.

~AnimeLover67

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.3K 32
"Help me to fall in love with you." Zoro spat out his drink, looking at her incredulously as if she's gone insane. "Have you lost your mind, you damn...
32.2K 1K 37
Tsukki and Yachi's growing feelings and some stolen content, I'll find their usernames and edit them in. It isn't that great but I feel very sad whe...
119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
6.1K 148 9
Days, month and years she loved Garu the same since the day she met him. but soon Pucca realized That maybe she should grow up and move on from Gar...