To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

2.13

9.1K 350 57
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*
WARNING: really detailed mature content ahead

As soon as the Emperor and Sun Hui got back, the Emperor pulled Sun Hui into his chambers and slammed him against the wall in haste. He tugged on the collar and began to devour his sweet lips.

Sun Hui moaned into the kiss, but then he remembered the festival.

He pulled away, gasping for air, "What was that?"

"What was what?" The Emperor said, looking at him with dark, lustful eyes. He trailed a finger along his smooth, pale neck.

Sun Hui shivered, losing focus again. When he realized the Emperor was avoiding any conversation, he slapped the finger away, "Listen to me!"

"Can't it wait?" Du Qiang groaned, wanting to be inside his beloved rather than talk about something he was sure was related to that friend of his.

"Fan Jiahao was promoted. Why?" Sun Hui narrowed his eyes.

The Emperor sighed, "He proved to be remarkable at the facility he was stationed at. The unit commander and I had both decided he would do better on the field than just keeping track of a building."

"You're sure you didn't do so because you wanted to please me? You did it because Fan ge deserved it, right?"

"If anything at all, I'd prefer that friend of yours to be dead, but yes. His skill is, unfortunately, remarkable," Du Qiang closed his eyes.

Unfortunately? Sun Hui frowned. What did he mean by "unfortunately"? Shouldn't it be a good thing?

"I wished you didn't defend him so much. I'm much more important than a low life like him," Du Qiang kissed his cheek.

~~Mature~~
Sun Hui hummed as Du Qiang took off his clothing and gently placed him on the bed, roaming his hands over his body and squeezing his chest.

Sun Hui writhed under him, squirming in his spot as he moaned at the feel of those powerful hands.

Du Qiang once again began devouring his lips, pinching and rubbing the soft nipples between his forefingers and thumbs as he did so. Sun Hui thrashed around in intense pleasure, moaning.

Du Qiang left his lips, trailing them down his body, not leaving one spot unmarked. By the time he reached the jade stick, there was already a long trail of red marks from Sun Hui's neck all the way to his happy trail. The collar and his golden ring were the only "clothing" he had on.

Sun Hui's chest heaved up and down with each heavy pant. It increased when Du Qiang stroked his little brother and placed his mouth around the tip, licking up the pre cum that had formed around there.

"Hah...D-Du Qiang, please...hah...ngh...I-I want you..." Sun Hui clawed at his shoulders, which were still covered by clothing and robes. Sun Hui groaned in frustration.

Du Qiang pulled away from the now swollen jade stick and looked at Sun Hui with mirth in his eyes, "You want me to take off my clothes?"

Sun Hui eagerly nodded. Du Qiang laughed the laugh Sun Hui loved.

Looking deep in his eyes, Du Qiang discarded his robe and clothing, throwing them on the floor alongside Sun Hui's. He only left his silver ring. He kissed Sun Hui's golden ring before climbing off the bed and going through his drawer. He took out the cock ring he had stored for this very moment. His Wen Jingyi came too fast last time. He was hoping that with this, they could last longer. Maybe do a few rounds instead of one.

Sun Hui groaned when he saw what the Emperor had in his hands. Why couldn't he just come whenever he wanted to?

Du Qiang cooed, "I want to savor you, my precious pet. I can't do that with how soon you come."

Sun Hui paid attention to his ripped abs and muscles as Du Qiang placed the ring around his stick. His husband had to be the strongest and most muscular man he's met in all his lives of living.

Du Qiang caressed his face, looking at him with lustful yet loving eyes. Sun Hui returned the heated gaze with an equal amount of intensity, pouring all of his emotions towards the Emperor.

Not being able to wait any longer, Du Qiang lifted Sun Hui's legs onto his shoulders. Through doing this, the Emperor had full view and access to Sun Hui's little tight hole.

Sun Hui wriggled his hips and scooted closer to Du Qiang; he was getting antsy.

Du Qiang grabbed his right hip with one hand, digging his fingers into the skin to get a better grip. With the other hand, he inserted a finger to his other hole, not wanting his lover to be alone from pleasure in any particular spot. He knew the dildo toy from before was painful, so he decided to stick with his finger until Wen Jingyi told him he wanted it again.

Sun Hui squirmed again, buckling and thrusting his hips forward in search of some release. It felt weird down there, but embarrassingly oh so good.

Finally, Du Qiang thrusted forward, his cock going into the tiny hole. Immediately, the walls clamped around his stick in a hungry grip. The Emperor shivered in delight. He just loved that feeling.

He very slowly filled Sun Hui up to the point it was just torturously snail paced.

"M-master, please! Hurry up!" Sun Hui grabbed onto his shoulders again, this time getting a firm grip and good feel of the muscle there.

In response, Du Qiang squeezed his hip tighter and pumped his finger at a rapid motion and beat.

When the Emperor finally inserted his cock all the way inside and hit Sun Hui's prostrate, all control broke loose.

Sun Hui was overwhelmed with the size and thick girth that was deeply, all the way, inside of him. It stretched him widely, and he was sure his poor anus would go too far and split his butt in half. He would never get used to this feeling no matter how many times he gets fucked senseless and made love to by this man. 

Du Qiang began to pick up a pace. At first, he went slowly. But then, he quickened his speed and started to thoroughly and rawly do him.

Sun Hui whimpered each time he hit his prostrate, crying out in pleasure.

"You really do take me all in, huh? You're hole is really greedy, Xiao Jingyi, my precious pet," Du Qiang added in another finger for the other hole, pumping then in and out at a similar pace to his thrusting. His other hole was leaking wet with juices. The Emperor knew he was going to come soon. Sadly, he couldn't prevent that hole from coming so quickly. He knew his words would be futile on Sun Hui's ears now when he was too consumed by pleasure.

"M-master, I'm going to..." Sun Hui felt embarrassed. He never came from that spot before. It felt weirder than coming from his penis.

Du Qiang immediately inserted another finger, curling them inside. After a few more thrusts, both Sun Hui and the Emperor came.

When he took out his hands, Du Qiang was covered in Sun Hui's juices. He lifted his hand and held it in front of Sun Hui, "You have to clean up the mess now, pet."

"Ah...mmm...hah..." Sun Hui panted as the Emperor slipped his hand in Sun Hui's mouth. Sun Hui gently wrapped his tongue around the fingers and lapped up his own cum.

Even though Du Qiang has emptied himself inside of Sun Hui, he became hard again by the heated look Sun Hui had as he licked his fingers. His eyes were glazed over, some saliva was forming from the lack of space. Every once and a while he gagged. When he took his hand away, covered in saliva, Sun Hui took big gasps of air.

Sun Hui complained when Du Qiang prepared for another round, "No...no more...it's too big...I'm sore...stop..."

"Sh," Du Qiang placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "You're little brother needs attention, too, pet. I'll let you go once it's satisfied."

"T-thank you, Master," Sun Hui said, his eyes glistening.

Du Qiang placed a kiss on the golden ring. Sun Hui, too, also snuck a kiss on the silver ring rather shyly. Du Qiang chuckled, intertwining their fingers and holding his hands above Sun Hui's head.

When he went in again, Sun Hui yelled out, "Ah, it's sore!"

"Sh, it'll feel better. You're just not used to a second round," Du Qiang cooed.

He's too brutal...! Have mercy on my weak, tired body, will you? Sun Hui whimpered.

Du Qiang pulled off the ring, "You can come whenever you're ready."

As soon as the words left his lips, Sun Hui's body shuddered, "It's...coming...out...hah..."

Du Qiang quirked his lips up in amusement, He really can't handle that long. His stamina is so weak.

Du Qiang, immersed in Sun Hui's satisfied and lewd expression, followed after him just as quick.

Sun Hui laid his head on his chest, his voice breathy, "I love you, Qiang."

The Emperor casted a glance from his peripheral vision before holding Wen Jingyi close to him and smiling down at him, "I know. I'll forever love you, Xiao Jingyi. You're mine."

A quiet voice erupted the serene moment, "Jing'er?"

[SIDE STORIES Announcement!]
*whispers* Sorry for the cliffhanger...
It seems, looking at what was commented, that you guys want it here but at the end of each arc. Once the second arc is finished, I'll post the side stories at the end of the first arc and then at the end of the second arc.
So far, I have planned...
First Arc:
-Jin Min and Li Xai
Second Arc:
-Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao
-The Torture Chamber
Along the way, I'll come up with snippets of the lives of our MC and ML. Almost all of the side stories will contain some kind of smut. Some will be short while others will be long.
~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 28K 65
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
632K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
34.3K 2.4K 200
~ MDZS Alternate Universe ~ BL / yaoi 🔞 Lan Xichen, almost 28, is a lawyer, a talented one at that, who knows how to work hard, and also how to...
317K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...