bnha x reader oneshots

By hxpiness0

This used to be a Bakugou lemon book but I couldn't not write for my babes so this oneshot book includes many... More

Requests - CLOSED!
important a/n
πŸ‹Gym Partners - Bakugou
πŸ‹Dare - Bakugou
πŸ‹Deja Vu - Bakugou
πŸ‹I am NOT cute. - Bakugou
πŸ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: A - Bakugou
πŸ‹With This Bite, You're Mine - Bakugou
πŸ‹BakuBabe KatSexy - Bakugou
πŸ’œπŸ‹Laundry Room Rendezvous - Bakugou
πŸ’œπŸ‹I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou
πŸ‹Under My Spell - Bakugou
πŸ’œπŸ‹Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou
Ask me stuff! (No longer accepting questions)
Answering your questions!
πŸ‹With Help From The Sister - Shinsou
πŸ‹All These Years - Bakugou
πŸ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: B - Bakugou
πŸ‹Let's Get Baked - Dabi
Not a new chapter sorry! (editing account!)
πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’œπŸ‹Apology - Bakugou
πŸ’œFamily (Snow pt. 2) - Bakugou
πŸ‹Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou
πŸ’œπŸ‹Day of Love - Bakugou
500 followers Q+A! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
500+ followers Q+A answers! πŸ’œ (and Hiatus news)
πŸŒ πŸ‹Escaped Prisoner - Kaminari
πŸ’œ Opportunities pt 1 - Sero/Baku/Kiri/Kami/Todo/Deku
🌠You Have To Be Quiet - Ashido
πŸ’œPlayful Mood - Kirishima
πŸ’œBeautiful - Todoroki
πŸŒ πŸ’œπŸŽƒWant to see my thunderbolt? - Kaminari
πŸ’œπŸ‹πŸŒ“A-Z Kink Challenge: C - Shinsou
πŸ’œπŸŒ“Mystery of the Sea - Bakugou
πŸ’œπŸŒ“Oi, (Y/n), Help Me Practice🏐 - Bakugou

πŸ‹Furball and Pomeranian - Bakugou

42.5K 487 1.1K
By hxpiness0

Requested by the lovely Pikachu1st 💞

*****

Quirk explanation: Feline - Has the abilities like that of a cat. Run faster, jump higher, increased health, has sharp claws and teeth, and has cat ears and a long cat tail. Ears and tail always visible but claws and teeth only visible when quirk is activated.

*****

"Oi! Furball! You ready?" Bakugou slammed open the door to your classroom, 3-C. Since your quirk is Feline, you didn't get into the Hero course, but you were happily accepted into the General Studies course. You didn't do very well in the physical part of the entrance exams, since your sharp cat claws and teeth couldn't pierce the metal of the robots all that much. You did get a decent amount of rescue points tho, with your ability to run faster and jump higher, and you did really well on the written part. You were currently sitting with your best friend, Shinsou Hitoshi, talking about the plans you two had for the weekend before being rudely interrupted by your childhood friend.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something you Pomeranian?!" You sighed. Ever since you got your quirk, Bakugou has been calling you Furball. So since he looks like a Pomeranian (and barks like one too if you catch my drift), you've stuck to calling him Pomeranian.

And he absolutely hates it.

"Would you quit calling me that?!"

"Are ya gonna stop calling me Furball?!"

"Hell no." He smirked.

"Then Pomeranian ain't leavin'!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "I asked you a question you damn Furball,"

You sighed once more as you turned back to Shinsou. "I'm sorry, the Pomeranian is getting impatient. Text me when you get home okay Toshi?"

"Yeah sure," The purple haired male replied to you.

"Okie dokie. By Toshi!" You got up and waved to him before walking up to Bakugou. "Now let's go before you bite someone," You joked. Bakugou only narrowed his eyes at you as he roughly grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the school. Since you and Bakugou are childhood friends, you've been going over to his house after school every Friday for a sleepover for nearly three years now. It was obvious to everyone else that you two had a thing for each other, but they always assumed you two were just too prideful to admit it. From the way you looked at each other when the other wasn't looking, and how Bakugou seemed to make an effort to be less brash around you, to the way you blushed when you saw him fighting. Your friends often had to pull you from your little fantasy daydream when you watched him fight. "Just ask him out already if he hasn't asked you yet!" They'd often tell you, but you'd always tell them everytime that you didn't like him; trying to hide your furiously blushing cheeks.

"Oi! Furball! You listening to me?!"

You blinked confused for a few seconds before shaking your head and mentally cursing yourself for letting Bakugou take over your thoughts. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

Bakugou sighed before reaching over to flick your forehead. "I asked you what you wanted to do once we got there,"

A very faint blush crept onto your cheeks. "O-Oh... Umm... Mario Kart?"

He looked at you, dumbfounded. "For real? You're such a fucking child..." He smirked.

"Do you have a better idea, Pomeranian? You're the one that asked me Baka!"

Bakugou had to look away to hide his blush. "Shut up,"

Once you and Bakugou got to his house (ik by this time they're in the dorms but shhhh just pretend for plot sake), you entered and immediately told him you wanted to take a shower after removing your shoes. You walked up the stairs and into his room. Closing the door behind you, you remove your tie, jacket, and socks; throwing them on his bed. You get out the change of clothes you brought and headed to the bathroom to shower. By the time you're done, you head back into his room to find him chilling on his bed, wearing dark grey sweatpants and a black muscle shirt. He was laying down with one hand behind his head and the other holding and scrolling through his phone. He apparently didn't hear nor see you enter as he didn't look up from his phone. You grinned devilishly as a wicked idea popped into your head. You silently put the rest of your uniform down before sneaking up and jumping on Bakugou; placing your legs on either side of his hips and sitting on his crotch.

"BOO!"

Due to you scaring and jumping on Bakugou, one of his knees brushed against your (h/c) tail and his hands flew to hold your waist. And since his knee brushed against your tail, your quirk accidentally activated. Your cat claws came out, and your hands were resting on his chest, which meant you accidentally scratched him.

And you swore you heard him moan.

"What the hell did you do that f-"

"Did you just moan?" You cut him off.

He instantly became flustered and started stammering. "What? N-No! Y-You're hearing things i-idiot!"

Your surprised face quickly disappeared as a sly smirk took over your features. You took your left hand and gently put it on his right arm. He cocked an eyebrow at you before you slowly dragged your claw down his arm; not scratching him enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a visible path. He shuddered underneath you as a very low groan escaped his throat. This caused your smirk to widen.

You leaned in close to his face until the top of your noses were touching. "Bakugou... Are you a masochist?" You whispered.

His eyes widened slightly before directing his eyesight to anywhere besides your eyes. "You're crazy..." He said.

His statement made you purposefully dig your claws deeper into his arm. It took everything in his being not to let out a low pitched moan.

You moved your face away from his only to lean down close to his ear. "I'm just gonna continue doing this until you admit it Bakugou..." You seductively whispered.

You felt his heartbeat quicken as your right hand was still on his chest.

"S-So what if I am?" You almost didn't hear him say.

You lightly bite down and pull on his ear lobe with you cat fangs. "Well I don't know if you noticed but you've been rearing a boner since I first scratched you..."

You lifted your mouth just in time to see his eyes widen as he started to lightly pant. You move in to hover your lips mere millimeters above his. "Plus... You're holding my waist rather tightly..." You continued.

His pupils visibly got bigger as you stared into his eyes. You knew what you were doing to him, and he knew you were doing it on purpose.

But instead of saying anything, he instead closed his eyes and grabbed your face; smashing your lips against his. You closed your eyes at the new sensation of kissing Bakugou and removed your hands from his body only to reach over and grab your tie you took off and left on his bed from earlier. You thus lifted your lips from his as you grabbed his wrists and restrained his wrists against his bed post as you tightly tied the tie around his wrists and to the bed post.

"Oi! What the fuck (y/n)?! Untie my wrists you damn Furball!!" He started to try and loosen the tie but you knotted it good.

"I don't think I want to... Now that I know you're a masochist... I'm not letting you go any time soon..."

His breathing quickened further but he continued to stare at you with a scowl on his face. You only smiled sweetly at him as you used your sharp claw to cut open his shirt; making sure he felt your claw as you dragged it down.

Still not getting a reaction out of him, you slowly and seductively licked your cat fangs before leaning down to nibble on his neck. His breathing hitched as he felt you very lightly press your fangs into his skin. You licked and sucked on his neck; leaving little kisses and a light array of tiny hickies behind as you searched for his sweet spot. The slight moan that left his lips told you you had found it. You abused and dragged your fangs across that spot until a light pink hickey started to appear. You continued to abuse different spots on his neck until multiple hickies were visible. "Mine," You purred.

Bakugou tried to keep his groans to a minimum but the way you bit his neck proved to be difficult for him to hold them back. Once you were satisfied with your handiwork on his neck, you moved on to kiss him again. It got heated quickly, and the kisses soon turned into a full on make-out session, which progressed further into French kissing. You both fought each other for dominance, but air demanded you to pull away before a winner could be declared.

You looked down at him and panted heavily before smirking and removing yourself from on top of him to go and get something from your bag.

With the item in hand, you turned to face him. You continued to smirk as you saw his eyes drastically widen upon him seeing the item.

"Why the fuck do you have that thing with you?!" He growled out.

Your (h/c) tail swayed side to side as you approached him. You put the item down on the bed as you teased him by removing your clothes at an agonizingly slow speed. "You have no clue how long I've kept that in my bag... Waiting for the perfect (purrfect /shot/) opportunity to use it on you..." Your voice laced with a seductive poison.

"Shit..." You heard him whisper. You briefly look down at his crotch to see his pants were uncomfortably tight.

You smirked once more as you picked up the item again and situated yourself back on top of him.

"And what do you plan on doing with that?" He asked as his breathing picked up upon seeing you fully naked; sitting on his crotch.

"Use it of course." You almost cheerfully said before getting onto all fours and kissing your way up his body. You lingered a bit longer on his lips before moving on to focus on his wrists. You undid your tie and quickly replaced them with the handcuffs you had, leaving him no chance to escape your restraint. He started to squirm under you, hoping to somehow be freed of it.

"No moving." You sternly said as you hit him with your tail.

"Oi!" He said and squirmed some more.

You dragged your claw down the center of his chest to get him to shut up. "I said..." You moved dangerously close to his face and looked directly into his eyes. "No. Moving."

You two continued to look into each other's eyes before he attempted to quickly move up and in for a kiss, but you were quicker.

"Nope." You almost sang.

You smiled a sexy smile as he heavily breathed out through his nose. You eventually moved on to kiss at his neck and collar bones. You could feel his heart start to race as your lips lightly pressed against his pulse point.

Before moving on to other areas, you sank your fangs into his collar bone and bit him, causing him to groan. You smiled to yourself as you slowly moved down his chest and abs. You scratched down his sides as you bit and left kisses behind as you moved further down. He shivered and moaned under your touch, as not only was there the scratching and biting, but the tips of your soft (h/c) cat years brushed against his bare skin with a feather like lightness.

When you reached the waistband of his sweatpants, you looked up to see him panting with his eyes shut. This made you narrow your eyes. You bit him right next to his belly button, which made him snap his eyes open and raise his head to look at you.

"Oi you Furball that hurt!" He growled.

"I thought you liked pain though." You growled back. "Eyes on me." You said in a low but demanding tone.

Bakugou didn't say anything, but you knew he was paying attention.

You looked directly in his eyes as you grasped the waistband of his sweatpants and his boxers; pulling them both down together. You continued to look at him as you pulled them down his legs and took them off; throwing them to some part of the room. Where they ended up, you didn't care. You looked at him for a few more seconds before smirking and looking down at his very erected member.

You dragged your tongue up the underside of it; licking his vein from the base of his shaft up to the tip. You looked up at Bakugou as you slowly flicked your tongue across the head of his member. His eyes were still on you, but he could barely keep them open. He wanted to close his eyes and let his head fall back as he got lost in the pleasure you were giving him, but he didn't want to risk you stopping if he did.

After being satisfied with his eyes still on you, you eventually take his entire cock in your mouth. You continued to lick the underside as you slowly take more of him in your mouth. You could very obviously see his chest drastically raising and falling as he heavily panted from the overwhelming waves of pleasure being sent throughout his body. It was only when you could start to feel him twitch that you removed your mouth from his cock. A thin line of saliva connected your lips to the tip of his member. You licked the line of saliva away with a sexy smirk plastered on your lips.

"Oi! What the hell did you stop for?!" Bakugou heavily breathed out as he panted with a slight layer of sweat on his face and body.

You go up on all fours again and crawled up close to his face. "I think it's time we up the fun..." You whispered.

He stared into your eyes for a few seconds before attempting to kiss you, but you put your cat tail on his lips to prevent him. "Nope." You all but sang again.

You got off of his bed and retrieved another thing from your bag. You turned to face him with the widest shit eating grin on your face.

"Fuck no. You are not using that," He growled out. He started to thrash around on his bed as you approached.

To stop his thrashing, you wrapped your tail around his dick, in which he immediately stopped and loudly groaned out. "You're not the one in charge here. I thought we've established that." You said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

You got on the bed and resumed your previous position of being on all fours. You slid the cockring you had on him before he started to thrash again. You eventually moved down to sit on his legs just below his crotch. Your sickeningly sweet smile never faded as you grabbed his member and slowly started to stroke him; occasionally brushing your thumb along his slit on his tip. You already denied him of one orgasm, and now with the addition of the cockring, you were just making things that much worse for him.

Bakugou was no longer able to keep his eyes open. He threw his head back and didn't attempt to keep his voice down as massive waves of pleasure racked his body.

A slew of curse words escaped past his lips as the pressure and need for release drastically increased.

"Stop... Being such a goddamn tease..." Bakugou heavily breathed out between groans.

The handcuffs that were restraining him were shaking against the bed post, and you can see that he was getting tired already.

You pretended to think about it as you continued to stroke his member. You practically basked in the fact that you knew this was torturous to him.

"Hmm... Okay." You said eventually; shrugging your shoulders.

You removed the cockring and Bakugou's body shuddered at the slight removal of pressure. You grabbed his cock and situated yourself over him. You looked up and you smirked upon seeing his eyes widen in anticipation. You continued to look into his eyes as you slowly, slowly lowered yourself onto him.

"I'm on the pill so don't worry." You told him as you dragged one of your hands down his chest with your claws extended.

You heard him whisper a "Fuck...", And that was the only warning you got before he started to thrust up into you; setting up a fast pace from the beginning. You tried to control your moans the best you could, but the feeling of his thick cock deep inside of you, plus the fast pace he set up, had you unknowingly scratching up his stomach with your cat claws. With the sensation of your walls tightly squeezing him, in addition to the earlier orgasms you denied him, he was quickly reaching his limit. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. Just a few more thrusts and he'd be done.

About 15 seconds later, intense shudders once again racked his body as he let out a very guttural groan and cummed inside you. The feeling of him releasing his load inside you also quickly pushed you to your own release. The drastic tightening of your inner walls around his cock had his loud groans mix with your moans.

Without removing him from inside you, you fell down and rested on his chest in exhaustion.

"Now release me from these damn handcuffs." You heard him say not too long after you fell in exhaustion.

Your cat ears and tail tickled him as you giggled. "Yeah sorry I forgot,"

You gathered up the remaining strength you had to push yourself up and remove the handcuffs, tossing them off to the side as you couldn't care less where they landed. His arms almost immediately went to wrap around your body and he brought you up into a passionate kiss.

You two eventually pulled your lips away with a quiet 'pop' sound. "So I take it that this means you like me too?" You joked as you smiled.

~Extra~
After taking a quick shower, you walked back into Bakugou's bedroom to find him passed out cold. You decided to use this time to check your phone. You had your normal notifications of game reminders and social media news and whatnot, but a couple of texts from Shinsou caught your eye.

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 3:44pm
Hey how's things going with the Pomeranian?

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 4:02pm
Not responding huh... Are things good over there?

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 4:27pm
Well you're obviously busy. Just text me when you're free then.

You smiled at reading your best friend's messages.

MissWhiskers - 5:13pm
Hey! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was just getting myself a boyfriend. Nothing new.

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 5:15pm
(Y/n) what the fuck did you do.

MissWhiskers - 5:15pm
I was totally not having sex *cough* what do you mean 👀

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 5:16pm
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PermanentPurpleBedhead - 5:16pm
Honestly I don't even fucking know what to do with you anymore...

MissWhiskers - 5:17pm
Love you too Toshi! 😘😘😘

*****
(a/n: lol this was fun to write)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 23.7K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘒𝘻π˜ͺ𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ 04...
36.9K 340 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
682K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
34.3K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...