This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Six

3.2K 144 47
By chubbybunnykp

*READ WITH CAUTION AND A FORGIVING HEART, DID NOT EDIT. And this is pretty old... Wrote this back in 2012....so old for real...*

----

He felt his heart plummet down into his stomach.

'He has to be kidding me right? Ino?'

"Ino?" Sasuke questioned, he didn't even bother to cover the disbelief in his voice.

Fugaku nodded, "The Yamanaka Corps is the second strongest corporation in Japan, by merging our corps together the business will sky-rocket through the roofs."

Sasuke sat there speechless.

Sensing this, Mikoto patted his hand. "I'm sorry Sasuke."

He looked at his okaasan; his eyes were filled with fear begging her for help, no longer the emotionless ones.

"I know this not a place for me to speak but Yamanaka Ino is not fit to be Sasuke's wife, not a bit." Tsunade stated.

"Why is that?" Fugaku questioned, giving her a half-glare for commenting his decision.

Tsunade got up from her desk and walked around it, "Well because her attitude is quite frankly...rude, ugly, etc. So if a fan of the couple comes up and asks for an autograph, Ino will most likely shoo them away, if a reporters catches that, then business crashes. And there is no way that blond can deal with Sasuke, much less be his wife. Plus she really doesn't have the potential to be an Uchiha's wife. Sure she has the looks, but she doesn't have the brains. If she just got into an argument with Sasuke and gets spotted by a reporter, once again business goes down the drain. A fit Uchiha wife would be someone who's pretty and has the brains. And most importantly, it's never going to be a happy marriage. Who knows, they might end up having a divorce later down the road."

Everyone stared at head Uchiha as he was deep in thought. His forehead creased as he rubbed his chin.

Sighing deeply, "I'll think about it. Meanwhile keep in mind that Ino is currently your fiancée."

With that being said, he left the room, Kenji and Kimiko flowing right behind.

Mikoto turned to Sasuke, "I'm so sorry Sasuke. I tried to talk him out of it but it was no use, you know your father."

"Aa,"

She looked sadly at her son, kissing him on the cheek, she too left the room.

---

Sasuke sat glumly under the cherry blossom tree, stabbing his chopsticks at his rice.

He felt someone plop down into the space beside him, "No need to kill your rice Chicken-ass."

He didn't need to look to know that it was Sakura.

"Hn,"

Sakura looked at him oddly, "What's the matter?"

"Hn,"

She poked him, "Something's wrong, I know it."

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Sakura was ready to poke him again but Sasuke snatched her wrist tightly and hissed, "Stop it."

She yanked her wrist back with a tug, rubbing it as it slowing started to bruise. "Jeez, no need to get violent. I was just being nice, asking what was wrong."

"Well you shouldn't have interfered in my business." Sasuke glared.

"Seriously, you were fine in gym." Sakura glared back. "What made become such as ass."

"Shut up."

"You can't make me."

"Just shut the hell up." Sasuke hissed angrily, losing his temper each ticking second. "Quit being so nosy."

"It's not being nosy; it's called caring about my friends." Sakura growled. She too, was losing her temper. Her hands balled up into a fist as her face flushed red with rage.

"When the hell did you become my friend? Seriously your parents must have been dumb to have a daughter like you, someone so clueless that they don't know how to distinguish whose their friends and who's not." Sasuke hissed back furiously. Realizing what he just said, Sasuke clamped his mouth shut. He wanted to apologize but that would kill his Uchiha's pride. That stupid pride is going to kill him someday.

Sakura stared wide eyed, she couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth, she just couldn't.

'H-how could he? I thought... I thought he was my friend.' Sakura thought disbelievingly, her eyes stung, tears clouding her vision. 'I guess I was wrong, he's just like any other rich boy, an asshole.'

"I thought y-you were different....but I guess not." Sakura sniffed. "But you're just another asshole."

Sakura stood up quickly, and walked away but stopped. Looking down at the lunch in her hands, a tomato sandwich, she spun around and stomped back to Sasuke. "Here's for stealing your sandwich this morning."

She opened the container up and dumped it all over the Uchiha's oh-so pretty head. Throwing the container at him, she walked away speedily, leaving a shocked and half enraged raven head at the bottom of the cherry blossom tree.

On her way out of the lunchroom, Naruto spotted her and smiled but it quickly turned upside down as he saw the tears at the corner of her eyes. She brushed past him, but he seized her arms. "What's wrong Sakura-chan?"

"Nothing."

"Cut that bullshit Sakura-chan, something happen and I know it."

Oh that reminded her of what just happened a couple minutes ago. She shook off Naruto's grasp and ran out the door.

"What was all the about?" Temari asked as the rest of the gang came in and saw their cherry blossom run out the door.

Tenten looked at her then over at the direction she just came from and spotted a certain Uchiha covered from head to toe in a red substance. Her brown eyes narrowed, "Uchiha."

----

The gang was pissed at the Uchiha after finding out what happened.

Naruto grabbed him by his collar, "You seriously got to be fucking kidding me? You knew that her parents were a touchy topic and you just had to bring them in your fucking insult? And why the hell are you being so mean to Sakura-chan?"

"Hn,"

"That's all you can say?" Naruto growled.

"Hn,"

"Why the hell did you say that to Sakura-chan?" Naruto was ready to beat the living daylights out of his best friend."

Sasuke's eyes turned blood red, "She kept on bugging me with that annoying voice of hers and I was not in the fucking mood to deal with her. My parents came today."

"WAIT, your parents?" Naruto slowly released his friend's collar.

"Aa,"

Naruto turned to the rest of the group with an understanding look. Whenever his parents came home, something bad always happens and Sasuke puts it outs on the first person that talks to him. It made sense, usually it would be Naruto and he knew better than to bug the young Uchiha, but Sakura didn't.

"What happen....with your parents?" Naruto questioned quietly.

"My father arranged me a marriage and Ino is now my fiancée."

"WHAT?" The whole group exclaimed.

"SASUKE-KUN!" Ino came running up the hill and tackled Sasuke into a big hug not care of the substance all over him. "Did you hear? We're going to get married!"

Tenten sweat dropped, "You're kidding me right? I mean her? There is no way."

"Theirs is no way we're letting that bitch hanging out with us." Temari stated firmly.

The group stared hopelessly at the image in front of them. 'Ino? Not possible! Sakura maybe, but Ino? This has to be some joke.'

---

For the rest of the week, Sakura desolated herself from any human contact unless it was necessary. With made it incredibly difficult for the gang to set things straight for her. Every time that Naruto or one of the girls saw her in the hallway, she would magically disappear after they got to the spot that she occupied.

She opened the doors of Ichiraku Café, and found herself walking into a madhouse of students.

Friday afternoons at the Ichiraku Café were always busy. Students from local high schools including Konoha High needed caffeine to make it through the rest of the day, tired from all the studying in the week.

She quickly tied her black apron over her normal clothes; a plain tee and jeans.

"Just in time." Sakura's coworker sighed, Sayuki looked flustered. "I'm surrounded by your kind."

Takamura Sayuki was a student at a local high school. Ever since Sakura got accepted into Konoha High-last semester-she's been constantly teased to be one of "them."

Sakura iced a mocha and handed to half dead student. "If I was one of them then I don't believe I'll be behind the same counter as you are."

"True." Sayuki replied smiling.

Sakura spent the next hour steaming lattes, icing mochas, dealing with stupid fangirls, and trying to catch a breath.

"Can I help you?" Sakura asked the next customer, catching their attention from staring out the window.

He turned around; she was horrified to discover it was Sasuke. He seemed to look just as baffled. "You work here?"

She looked down at her apron and tugged at her name tag. "No, I thought this was a Cinderella ball, silly me." Sarcasm laced inside every word. "But since I'm here, what can I get you?"

Her coworker busted out laughing as the corners of her lips turned up slightly, proud at her joke.

But the young Uchiha didn't seem to think it was funny at all. Nothing, not even a smile...err smirk.

'Man, talk about no sense of humor.' Sakura inwardly rolled her eyes.

"A large, black coffee."

She turned her back and got him his coffee as quickly as possible without scalding herself.

"One large, black coffee." Sakura rang up his order.

He handed her a crisp, new twenty and turned around.

"Your change." Sakura waved the bills in her hand.

"Hn, keep it." He was so close to the door when Sakura called out again, this time louder. "Your change."

Sayuki stared at the rosette wide eyes, "Sakura!"

Sasuke stood there rigid; hesitantly he turned around and took the change.

"Girl, you must be crazy! That was a seventeen dollar tip!" Sayuki exclaimed as Sasuke was out of the café.

No Sakura wasn't crazy, she was quite sane. One thing she knew at the moment was that, she was in no need or want of the young Uchiha's pity for her. And that was final.

---

As Sakura opened her locker, an orange enveloped fell from it. She picked it up and on the front was her name scribed across the middle. Opening up, she found an invitation inside of it.

~An Invitation to Lock-in Sleepover~

When: This spring break

Where: Konoha High

Time: 6pm-whenever

Hope you'll come Sakura-chan!

~Naruto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 15 10
Hey there. Are you interested in my life? Probably not because this is just a normal story (I don't mean it). She's an average little girl. An otaku...
71.6K 1.8K 20
•Saito pov• What the hell... why is Konohagakure here... I remembered a car and headlights and me frantically trying to get up but failing. This was...
87.1K 1.8K 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its Characters. WARNING: Major Editing Needed! "Sasuke? Who's Sasuke?" "Me you idiot!" I stood up again. "W...
91 5 7
This is my take on how would Naruto characters live in Normal High School life.Hope you like it!