Behind The Stage (BxB)

By fairlioness

Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! (Part 3, spin-off fr... More

-- Characters --
Chapter 1-Survived
Chapter 2-The Great News
Chapter 3-Hot And Inescapable Day
Chapter 4-Forced Silver Plate
Chapter 5-Chosen Namelessly
Chapter 6-Off The Wall Feeling
Chapter 7-Arrival Of Shadowed Golden Times
Chapter 8-Promising Beginning
Chapter 9-Head Start
Chapter 11-Say What?!
Chapter 12-Free Game
Chapter 13-With You
Chapter 14-Full Of Gossipers
Chapter 15-Peekaboo
Chapter 16-Brotherly Visit
Chapter 17-In The Magazine
Chapter 18-Efficiency Expert
Chapter 19-The Queen Returns
Chapter 20-Roommates
Chapter 21-Apology Chocolate 1/2
Chapter 22-Apology Chocolate 2/2
Chapter 23-Going Black But Still Going
Chapter 24-Protective Lies
Chapter 25-Dramatic Question
Chapter 26-It's For Your Ears
Chapter 27-Welcome To Portamadeira
Chapter 28-Like An Angel In White
Chapter 29-Not Supposed To Be True
Chapter 30-With Two Teenagers
Chapter 31-Thanksgiving
Chapter 32-Home Wonderful Home
Chapter 33-Lack Of Control
Chapter 34-Quiet Morning
Chapter 35-Fan Meeting
Chapter 36-Bribing A New Friend
Chapter 37-Decisions And Revelations
Chapter 38-Wild And Free
Chapter 39-Off Route
Chapter 40-Conscious Presence
Chapter 41-Back To The Adventure
Chapter 42-Full Dose At The Dentist
Chapter 43-Party Under An Eclipse
Chapter 44-Fire In The Blizzard
Chapter 45-Cutting The Ground
Chapter 46-Call Off, Call Home
Chapter 47-New Year With Sparkles And Tingles
Chapter 48-Icy Afternoon
Chapter 49-Confrontation
Chapter 50-Awestruck
Chapter 51-Normal, Sensible Jealousy
Chapter 52-Cupcakes Mixed With Thoughts
Chapter 53-Masterful At Midnight
Chapter 54-Taking Risks
Chapter 55-Roses To Stop Doubt
Chapter 56-Ladder To Midnight Surprise
Chapter 57-Best Friend's Threats And Rights
Chapter 58-From A Home To Another
Chapter 59-Known As Departed
Chapter 60-Dressing Room Fairytale
Chapter 61-Beauty After Ugly
Chapter 62-Strongly Drawn To Love
Chapter 63-A Sweet Day With Sour Aftertaste
Chapter 64-Dinner Interrupted
Chapter 65-At The Other End Of The Corridor
Chapter 66-Serious But Not Dangerous
Chapter 67-Something More Than Before
Chapter 68-Content Agreement
Chapter 69-As Long As It's Our Lives
Chapter 70-Special Butterfly
Chapter 71-Happy Meal In Private
Chapter 72-The Wolf's Old Can Of Worms
Chapter 73-Epilogue

Chapter 10-Meeting The Giant

1.3K 107 8
By fairlioness

Chapter 10
Meeting The Giant

Lucien POV

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Now it's the following morning, quarter to 8 AM, and I'm currently choosing today's clothes. 5 minutes later I have chosen denim skinny jeans and a white hoodie. At least there are nice hoodies to choose from. Pretty precisely seconds after I'm dressed, there is a knock on the door. Knowing Destiny is still sleeping her hangover off, I go to open the door. Well, unlock it. As soon as I have done that, the door bursts open and in comes Dawn.

"Lucy, you will never guess what has just happened" Dawn says excitedly after stepping in and I close the door after her. I roll my eyes, since the name changes and me being Lucien she started to call me Lucy as a joke.

"B-But you're g-going to tell m-me?" I query, amused.

She rarely is so excited this early in the morning. As far as I know I'm the only morning person here, for a fact at least in our gang.

"Nope, you're coming with me right now and I will show you" Dawn says with a big, mischievous smile.

Before I have time to respond in any way, she grabs my arm, opens the door and drags me out of the room. And the next thing I know, I'm downstairs and in the dining hall.

"You know Alexei Portwin, right?" Dawn asks me as soon as we got there.

"N-no" I say confused and a little out of breath. But at least we have similar surnames, with my new name being Feywin. Huh.

"No?" Dawn looks at me like I'm kidding. "You're literally the first person telling me with that serious face that you don't know him, everybody knows or has heard of him."

"W-who is he t-then?"

"He is over there, that very dark brown haired absolutely gorgeous man who is talking with Miles and your Rian" Dawn says pointing at their direction.

Everybody knows I'm gay, and I am not the only one in here. For the most, it's actually a normal thing and I've come across gay and lesbian couples show affection just like straight ones. At least I'm not going to be bullied here for being gay. I spot the trio and have to admit this Alexei is rather good looking. But for me, too good looking.

"And he is a state famous male model, as I said everybody has heard of him and knows his oh so gorgeous face" Dawn adds, her voice and expression full of admiration. "He is good friends with Miles, and apparently getting along with your Rian too."

"Stop s-saying m-my Rian" I say annoyed, blushing already knowing what she means by that.

"But why? You're pretty close, you two are like a team already so you would make a great couple" Dawn says and I look at her shock-surprised. "Besides, he likes you and you like him."

"I l-like Rian a-as a friend a-and like a b-brother" I say defensively.

"That's a start" she says nodding, serious about this matter. I sigh and don't say anything more, it would be useless. "Okay, let's get some breakfast. Rian and Miles noticed us so let's go."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"So, you're okay with it and take the guards?" Liesbet asks after a few seconds of silence, while I keep thinking I can't do it.

Personal bodyguards follow and are with you all the time, and we're talking about men. Of course they are supposedly trustworthy but the problem is only in my head. I'm not good with other boys or men, I would be a nervous wreck all the time. I need more time to get used to people in general. And, those big men are intimidating and freaking me out. And how little privacy would I have? Not enough.

"Yes" Rian says.

"N-no" I say. I know I'm stubborn but the idea is just beyond. I wouldn't do this voluntarily.

"Fine" Mr. Blumenfeld sighs, sitting back down on his chair and smirks. I don't like that smirk of his, it's creepy and usually followed by something I don't like. "Lucien, you come back here after lunch hour, now go to breakfast. Thanks for your time. Rian, you're getting a personal bodyguard every single time you go out of this mansion, from this moment forward."

And that is it.

Or so I thought. How wrong I was.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

---

Aaaand there's my ship *^* let it sail even if the beginning isn't the smoothest....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.9K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
18.8K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...
19.1K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...
1.2K 40 29
Dusk grew up dodging his siblings, and dreaming of the life he could have without the Black family. The first step to achieve that, getting into Lapi...