The Kissing Booth 2.0

Od osnapitsari_

Continuing from Elle arriving home from dropping Noah to the airport. Why can't she shake off the horrible f... Viac

That long journey home.
Drug Store Chips
A Derailed Trip To The Mall
Popping
Sleep Soundly
Hey Lee Do You Want To Know A Secret
A Night To Remember
A Month Later
I Told You Prom Is Essential
Prom Is For The Young Folk
Our Fate Sealed
Popping Part Two
Happy Birthday To Me
That's When It All Went Black
Our Longest Night
22 Hours
Oh So Familiar
What Did I Do To Deserve This
Graduation Part One
Graduation Part Two
Not The Night We Expected
Hello Little Squirt
May I Introduce You To ____
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hour of Confession
You Have To Tell Me If It Hurts
Happy Sundays
I'm So Tired
Theres Something Rotten
Cashmere Sweater
Unexpected
Home Sweet Home
Do You Recognise This Place Elle
That's a Big Diamond
An Unexpected Guest
Update
We'll Take It
Oh My God
41A Mermaid Avenue
ONE
The Perfect Dress
Just a Mundane Day
The One We've All Been Waiting For
The Day After Yesterday ( Reader Vote )
The Honeymoon
Disaster for Dessert
The Big News
That Makes Sense
The Scariest Day So Far
BACK WITH A BANG
Gender Reveal
Christmas Eve
December 25th
The Office Party
A Gun Shot Rang Out
The First One
The One You All Waited For
Rachel
Elle I need a Break
The Most Surreal Day Of My Life
Hello Again
Welcome home Aria ( And Elle )
Everything I'm not
Go and find Someone Better
How Did We Get Here Elle?
Never a Dull Moment
Beach Day
Noah's Birthday
Party Problems
I ( REALLY ) Messed Up
Times Are A Changin'
This is Going to Be a Learning Curve
The Return
Sign the Contract
Double First
After Summer
I'm Just Tired
' Maybe it's for the best '

May 9 Months Later

8.2K 174 37
Od osnapitsari_

Elle's POV

I pulled up outside my dad's house and hopped out of the discovery. Phone and coffee in one hand, I lifted Maddie out with the other.

' Mama home. '

' Yes baby we're home. Let's go see grandpa. ' She walked alongside me slowly, holding my hand for balance, as soon as I opened the front door she yelled, ' GRANDPA. '

' Is that my babygirl I hear? ' My dad said as he walked into the hall and scooped her up, carrying her back into the kitchen.

' Something smells good. ' I sniffed.

' June has been cooking up a storm all evening. ' In the kitchen I found June leaning over the island reading a cookbook. They had been dating for a couple of months now. It was weird at first but I was happy if my dad was going to date anyone, that it was someone so kind and loving. I felt the same way for June. It required explaining when people asked about our living arrangements... My dad is dating Noah's mom, Noah and I are dating and this is our daughter Maddison. Who lives with both her paternal grandmother and maternal grandfather...

' Elle, I'm cooking a Thai green curry, you'll eat with us tonight, won't you? '

' Try and stop me. ' I laughed. ' Noah not back yet? '

' Nope, not yet. He seems to like his new job. '

' Well he always had an interest in computer science, so the job with apple was right up his street.. I just can't believe he got it without a degree.. classic Noah. '

' He is a clever boy, my son.' Just then the door opened and shut.

' Perfect timing.' I laughed as Noah walked into the kitchen, dressed in tight suit trousers and a white shirt. He looked so good like that, he always looked good though.

' Where are my girls? ' He snag as he walked into the room and slipped his arm around my waist, kissing me smoothly.

' DADA' Maddie shouted from my dad's arms, demanding his attention.

' Theres my little girl. What did you and mama get up to today huh? '

' Swing dada. '

' Did you go on the swing.. in the playground. You lucky girl.' He kissed her on the forehead and turned back to me.

' I think I found the place for us today Elle, I have the page open on my laptop. Three bed apartment, two bathrooms. A lot of young families around apparently. '

' Sounds incredible. ' I smiled.

' You know you don't have to leave, we love having you here. ' My dad said, not hiding there fact his full agenda was to get me to stay.

' I know dad, but it's getting a little crowded here. Maddie is waking everyone up early. '

' I don't mind. '

' I know you don't. ' I laughed.

Just then my phone rang, I looked at it to see Lee was trying to FaceTime me. I hit answer and his face popped up on the screen.

' Hey bitch. '

' Children listening. '

' Hey bitch. ' Maddie parroted proudly.

' MADDIE. ' Noah and I both exclaimed as June and my dad laughed.

' Oh shit sorry.. ' Lee laughed and rubbed his neck.

' LEE '

' Sorry.. no swearing. '

' You're godfather duties don't include teaching her to swear.. '

' Yet. '

' Where are you? We haven't seen you in two weeks. Maddie is gonna forget who you are. '

' Maddie wouldn't forget me... '

' Maddie, who is that? ' I asked, showing her my screen.

' Uncle LEE. ' She shrieked excitedly.

' HA. ' Lee laughed.

' Well I miss you then .. visit soon. '

' Elle, I'm not far away, come and visit soon. We get summer break in two weeks and you won't be able to get rid of us. '

' I can't wait. Your mom is cooking us dinner. '

' Ugh I miss my mom's cooking .. speaking of which, I'm bringing Rachel for dinner after she's done training .. so I better go. See you soon. Love you, Love you Maddie. ' I hung up the phone and turned back to see June putting dinner on a plate. As much as I was excited to move into my own place with my own little family, I was going to miss being here. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
88.7K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
23.4K 1.2K 33
Noah and Elle are both devastated after their break-up at the end of their summer at the beach house. That is, until a chance weekend where they end...
11.1K 273 20
Falling in love with someone you can never have is the worst feeling in the world...