To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)

9.5K 173 7
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*
Warning: this is a super long chapter, and it contains heterosexual smut (next part)—sexual intercourse between man and woman. If you just want the BL action, I suggest you go to the arc two extras or the arc one extra, "Going Clubbing," when they come out.
I know some readers wanted this, so you're in luck!

Part One Title:
~A Trip Down Memory Lane~

Jin Min and Li Xai didn't get engaged for love, but more so for protection. It was only a coincidence that, eventually, the feelings of friendship, familial ties, and mutual care turned into something deeper and more toxic.

Wang Shuo didn't always find his cousin annoying, and Jin Min didn't always purposefully got into his business. In fact, Jin Min trusted her cousin more than anyone, and Wang Shuo did the same. They were like twins—they couldn't do without the other, they could sense each other's emotions, and they shared everything between them.

But that all changed when he figured out her relationship with the mafia family's heir, Li Tai.

Wang Shuo didn't always hate Li Tai, either. Actually, he was the only one who had accepted him into the family. It was just that one day...

But before that, Jin Min had met the handsome boy at a garden that was opened to the public.

"Shuoooo," the girl with blonde hair whined, tears forming in her eyes. "You're a big meanie!"

"What? What did I do?" a boy with silver hair raised his hands in the air.

"You broke my dolly!" the girl screamed, fully crying now.

"I...what? Why are you sad about that?" the boy looked completely dumbfounded.

The girl held out the doll that was clearly broken in half, the legs pulled apart and the torso cut into.

She cried again, "Look! My dolly! You ruined my dolly! It was my favorite! I hate you!"

The boy suddenly panicked, "Eh, don't hate me, Min Min! I'll get a new one! I'll make it better! You'll see, I'm your big cousin, your big hero! See? See?"

The girl sniffed, "You will?"

The boy gave a cheesy grin, "Yeah! There's a store down the street, and I have pocket money! You just sit here looking beautiful while I go get it!"

The girl gave a toothy grin and jumped on him, "Thank you, Shuo Shuo! I love you!"

The boy laughed, "I love you, too, Min Min!"

He ruffled her hair, then left to go get her a new doll as promised.

The girl frowned again, still sniffling at the loss of her doll.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" a young boy with black locks made his way past the bushes, cocking his head to the side as he analyzed the saddened girl. "This is a garden! What could possibly make you sad in a garden?"

The girl tilted her head at the new boy. She contemplated speaking. Her parents always told her not to speak to strangers.

"Hey, brat, can you hear me?" he waved a hand in front of her to gain her attention.

The girl tightened her face as if she would cry again. The boy's eyes widened, "Don't cry again! I just wanted to know why you're so sad! Don't get mad at me because I called you a brat!"

"My dolly broke. My meanie of a cousin went to get me another one!" she explained, her eyes wide and her voice soft. Then softer, "Mommy told me not to talk to strangers.

"Well, am I stranger to you?" the boy placed his hands on his hips. "Don't I look friendly to you?"

The girl shrugged, "Min Min doesn't know you."

"Well, can I get to know Min Min?" the boy raised an eyebrow.

The girl realized he looked a few years older than her. She narrowed her eyes, "You're old."

"I'm not old! I'm eleven!" he buffed out his chest.

"I'm eight," the girl pouted.

"Don't pout! You'll be big someday, too!" the boy exclaimed. "And if you're so young, why are you all alone? Surely someone as caring as I can be considered friendly, right?"

"Mm. Okay! But that means you have to be my friend!" the girl grinned, her eyes bright.

The boy's expression softened at her cheerfulness, "Okay! But as your friend, you can't be scared of me, or cautious! You trust me!"

"Deal! But as friends, we must know each other's names! I'm Jin Min! But you can call me Min Min."

"I'm Li Tai! But I'm calling you little Min Min because you're so small!"

"Hey!"

******

A tall boy with glasses watched as a petite blonde haired girl was being yelled at by a group of adults. After walking away and shaking their heads in disappointment, she ran into the arms of another tall boy with silver hair. They exchanged a few words before he departed. The girl bit her lip and glanced up, causing the boy with glasses to sink back into the shadows.

The girl shook her head, sighing, before climbing up the stairs. The boy continued to watch her with sharp golden eyes. When the girl was halfway down the hall, she halted.

Without turning, she said, "I don't know what to do, Li Tai. My parents hate you! No matter what I do or say to convince them otherwise, they still hate you! I don't understand why."

She let out an exhausted cry, sinking to her knees and burying her face in her hands. The boy stepped out of the shadows and kneeled down by her side.

"I'm a bad man, little Min Min. That's all they see me as, but you...you see me differently. You see me as me, and for that, I'm forever grateful to you. Now, don't stress your pretty little mind about that," Li Tai told her.

"I'm not little anymore!" she groaned.

"To me you are. Until you reach my height, you will be called little Min Min," he said matter-of-factly.

"Hmph. What do you do, anyway, that makes you a 'bad man' in the first place?" she narrowed her eyes at him in suspicion.

Li Tai chuckled, "Do you know what the mafia is, little Min Min?"

The girl perked up. She knew what that was. She's read several stories regarding it. She was only thirteen, yet, she discovered something so life-changing for her: Boy Love. It was by far her favorite genre, and Li Tai often teased her about it when he found out.

"Yeah, why? Wait...don't tell me..." the girl's eyes widened in realization. How could her sweet friend be in such a cruel organization?

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled sadly, "That's why your parents hate me. They don't like how a criminal is associating himself with their daughter. A heir to a mafia branch."

"But that's...you don't hurt me or anything!" she insisted.

"No, but I have enemies that possibly know who you and your family are, and they'll go to extreme lengths to get you in order to seek my branch off," Li Tai said, shaking his head. "They will most definitely hurt you."

"I'm...I'm not scared!" she grabbed his shoulders. "I'm not scared of them. They can take me away, but as long as I know I'm friends with you, that's okay."

"Sounds like an episode from a girly television show about friendship," he snorted. "But I won't let them take you away. Which is why I'm here, Jin Min. I need to ask you a very important question."

Jin Min grew concerned. Her full name was never called by him unless it was serious. Li Tai took a deep breath, "I'd like us to marry."

Jin Min's jaw dropped open. Never once had Li Tai brought feelings other than caring involved in their friendship. She never thought he wanted to marry her...

"It's not like I love you like that," Li Tai quickly defended when Jin Min looked surprised by his bluntness. "It's more of an arrangement. We can be free to be with anyone we want to be, but by this marriage I take on a wife for the mafia, and you get my protection from any dangers lurking in the shadows. I want to marry someone I'm comfortable with at all times so it looks more believable to the organization and they give us their blessing. Also, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you."

Jin Min thought for a second. If this marriage will help her friend in the mafia and give her a guarantee of safety from any possible messes she somehow got involved in, then she would gladly do it, "Okay. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life at your side, either, Li Tai. You're my best friend, even if my family doesn't like you. At least Shuo likes you. I don't know what I would do if he didn't."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, little Min Min," Li Tai stood up, dusting off his jeans and holding a hand out to her. "Come on, let's get our minds off of things."

Xiao Min Min smiled and grabbed it, pulling herself up, "That sounds wonderful right about now."

******

"Why am I here?" a tall boy with silver hair asked.

Another tall boy with black locks and rectangular glasses stepped up beside him.

"I want to show you something, Wang. I want to show you my world specifically," Li Tai said, grabbing his shoulder. "You know, it can suit you. You have the manipulative control that we need in the mafia."

"Fuck off and just show me, weirdo," Wang Shuo rolled his eyes, brushing Li Tai's hand off his shoulder.

Li Tai chuckled, "My, my. You see, that's exactly what I'm talking about."

"I don't give a shit. Just get this over with," Wang Shuo seethed.

Li Tai frowned. Wang Shuo and him were like...frenemies, in a way. But he seemed to be more on the enemy side lately. He also got more violent and foul in language, more so for a fourteen year old. Maybe it has to do with his new..."hobby."

Li Tai proceeded to lead him down to the basement. His goal was pretty simple...hopefully Wang Shuo was willing to comply.

Wang Shuo grew stiff when he saw a man tied up in a chair, his head sling over and a cloth gag in his mouth.

"Li Tai, what the fuck?" Wang Shuo grew pale. Li Tai inwardly sighed. The kid was terrified.

"Well, you know my business," Li Tai trailed.

"Yeah, so? Why the fuck did you bring me here? To show off your work?" Wang Shuo wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"I need information. I believe you can provide it," Li Tai answered, looking at the man. "We need to know where his leader is. That's all. Then, I need to talk to you about something even more important."

Wang Shuo glanced around nervously, "Fine. I'll get it out of him, but that's it."

Li Tai nodded, giving him some privacy. After an hour or so, Li Tai went back down to check on the progress.

Wang Shuo was covered in dried blood, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. When he saw Li Tai, he grew stiff again.

"Your man is in some place called Duke's Alley?" Wang Shuo rose an eyebrow.

"It's a code name," Li Tai nodded. "You've been a great help, Wang."

Wang Shuo shrugged, "You owe me."

"Certainly," Li Tai shrugged before pulling out a gun and aiming it at the beat up man. Wang Shuo's eyes widened, then closed shut when a loud bang went off. When he opened them up again, the man was dead.

"W-what?" Wang Shuo was shocked at the lifeless body. "Why did you kill him?"

Li Tai shrugged for the nth time, "He's no longer of any use."

Wang Shuo seemed to be mesmerized by the dead body before him.

Li Tai walked up to him, his breathe on Wang Shuo's neck: "What? Did you like seeing his life fade in his eyes?"

Wang Shuo finally snapped out of it, brushing him away, "I did what I had to do. You owe me. Now I leave."

"Not so fast," Li Tai grabbed his wrist tightly. "We need to talk."

"There's nothing to—"

"Join the mafia," Li Tai interrupted.

Wang Shuo's eyes widened, "Join the mafia? Look dude, I don't want to be caught up in this illegal shit. This is why my family didn't want you engaged to my cousin!"

Li Tai stiffened, but didn't retort. He ignored him, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "You liked it when that piece of shit died. You liked driving him crazy. And you're obsessed with control. You have all the qualities of a mafia leader, Wang. Just think about it. I know the position intrigues you—I know you are enjoying the idea of it all."

Li Tai was coaxing him gently, running his hands down Wang Shuo's arms in a chilly, enticing manner in order to home run in the concept.

It almost worked.

Wang Shuo snapped out of his trance again and punched Li Tai in the stomach, "You don't deserve Jin Min's kindness! I know the engagement is not based on love, I can easily convince her to stay away from your illegal, psychotic ass!"

Li Tai coughed out a little blood, clutching his stomach in pain. He gritted out, "Ha! Jin Min cares too much for me! She'll pick me over you any day! Besides, she's always talking about how much of a jerk you are anyhow!"

"Not if I tell her what you do. She's innocent, she'll find everything you just did repulsing," Wang Shuo crouched down to Li Tai's cowered height. "But if I didn't know any better...it sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that she won't leave you. Why? Is it because she's the only one that has cared for you all these years? The only one who saw you differently? You are afraid to lose that source of happiness and security, aren't you?"

"Shut up! I know what you're doing. Get out of my head!" Li Tai spat. "All I want is you to be leader in my place. I don't want to be leader! You're more capable, stronger than I am. You're ruthless. I just do things because I have to, but you...you do it for fun. Why won't you accept?"

"Because I have a fucking reputation, and I refuse to be caught up in illegal activities! It'll hurt not only me, but my family. I can't have that," Wang Shuo said. "But you're sick! I regret ever accepting you. You're not right for my cousin. She deserves to see the monster you really are—"

"Shut up!" Li Tai pounced, punching Wang Shuo. In seconds, it became a full out brawl—the dead body long forgotten.

Then, after awhile, they stopped, all bloody, beaten up, and out of breath. Wang Shuo has a black eye, and Li Tai had a busted lip and a big scratch on his cheek that was leaking blood.

"You...owe me..." Wang Shuo panted.

"On a condition," Li Tai agreed.

"What?" Wang Shuo spat with suspicion.

"Every time I do you a favor, you have to do a little mafia work for me," Li Tai smiled. "I know you'll enjoy it very much."

Wang Shuo laughed humorlessly, "Ha! Forget it! I'll never ask you for a favor because I don't want to do something illegal."

"Even if you want to do it?" Li Tai raised an eyebrow.

"I don't," Wang Shuo insisted. A moment of silence, then, "Why don't you want to be leader anyway?"

Li Tai shrugged, "It's your cousin, I suppose. I don't want to hurt her."

"Not buying that fucking bullshit. You want her, and you're scared she'll run away," Wang Shuo smirked. "I can't wait to see that come true, jackass."

"Be careful with your words, Xiao Wang. She might surprise you," he sing-sang. "Anyways, I look forward to owing you."

"Cut it out. I said you don't," Wang Shuo hissed.

"Don't be a stick in the mud. I owe you, and when I do that favor, you'll owe me back," Li Tai smirked.

"Douche. I don't need your help," Wang Shuo spat.

"We'll see about that. Do you need to be escorted out like the baby you are?" Li Tai offered innocently.

"Fuck you, I can go myself. I better not see your face around my family anymore, understand? A piece of shit like you doesn't deserve to be in my family. They were right about you," Wang Shuo said.

"It'll break her heart, you know," Li Tai said seriously.

"She's only having misjudgment. I'll fix that, easily," Wang Shuo shrugged and walked away.

Li Tai sighed sadly, "Oh, Jin Min. I'm very sorry. It's all my fault."

******

"Shuo?" a girl with curly blonde hair and a little bit of developed chest rose up from the stairs she was sitting on.

Wang Shuo sneered at her, "Stay away from that man, Min Min! He's a lunatic!"

Jin Min's face paled in horror: "Shuo...I...what are you saying?"

"I'm saying Mom, Dad, Uncle, and Aunt were all right! He doesn't deserve to be in this family! Doesn't deserve to marry you! If you do it, you'll be soiling our name! Where did your common sense go?" Wang Shuo shouted.

"W-what did he do?" Jin Min said quietly. "You supported me. You accepted him and my decision. Why are you suddenly so angry?"

"I'm angry because he's a coward! He wanted me to take his place as a boss, he wanted me to kill, Jin Min! Don't you see? He's a bad man!" Wang Shuo said. "I was blinded like you are. I thought he wasn't all that, but he is. He's a mad genius, he doesn't deserve to be living on this planet. It's too dangerous for everyone's well-being."

"He's forced to do those things, Shuo! He doesn't want to do it, but that doesn't make him a coward! He wants to stop and getting away from the mafia is extremely difficult! I call that bravery! You backed away and narrowed you're already small mind because you're the coward!" Jin Min slapped at his chest.

"You're really going to choose his side? You're going to risk being disowned and disgraced?" Wang Shuo shouted at her.

Jin Min smiled sadly, "I already feel like I am. You obviously didn't support me like I thought you did. You're really are a big meanie, Shuo. I'm...disappointed. At least with Li Tai, we support each other no matter what happens between us."

Wang Shuo, for a second, felt a little hurt at her distant and disappointed tone, but he remembered what happened and sneered again, "You really are a bitch, a slut. Just like how everyone calls you."

Jin Min looked Wang Shuo straight in the eye, letting her tears streak down her cheeks to show him exactly how he made her feel, wanting him to see the pain and make him feel guilty about it, or to at least remember that pained look forever in his brain: "I'm the slut? Me, a virgin? What about you? How many women have you fucked? Got anyone pregnant yet? What about the STD's I'm sure you contracted? You're disgusting, having such kinky ass desires at fourteen. You already lost your virginity. God bless whoever you end up with—if you end up with anyone at all. You don't really deserve anyone, actually, you fucking bastard!"

Jin Min never swore before, but she liked the feel of it. Maybe she should act like a stereotypical bitch more. It seemed kind of fun! And the look on Wang Shuo's face—priceless!

They had accepted each other, but now they were being torn apart by their riled up emotions. They were both hurting, but there was no turning back now, right? They already crossed that line way back.

Wang Shuo gave one last disgusting sneer, "Tch. What a pitiful, pathetic, little girl you are. I'm ashamed to have you as my cousin."

"So am I! I hate you!" she screamed at him.

He stiffened, then hissed, "The feeling is mutual!"

The words had been said. They were no longer who they were as children. With one last glare down, Wang Shuo left. That glare full of pain and sorrow was imprinted in Jin Min's mind.

She gave a loud cry, sinking onto the ground and pulling her knees to her chest and her head on top. It was cold, it had started to rain, and she couldn't feel any more disheartened and gloomy.

Li Tai was hurrying to Jin Min's house he had provided her once she was rejected by the majority of her family. It was one of his properties that he decided to lent out to her as it was seldom used anyways.

When he saw Jin Min all cuddled up into a ball, he felt immense guilt overcome him. He quickly rushed to her side, placing a hand on her shoulder. He knew this would happen. That's why he was so scared of Wang Shuo going to her.

"Li Tai, I have decided that if even Wang Shuo decides to reject you, too, I'll still stay with you. You need me. We need each other. I'm sure someday, he'll come around."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Well, I'll be hurt. But you'll be there to make it all better, right?"

"Always."

That was last year, when she was denied by her parents and uncle and aunt.

My poor, poor, little Min Min, Li Tai thought sadly. He really hates seeing his best friend sad.

Is she your best friend still? Or something more to you? a tiny voice echoed in his head. He inwardly frowned and brushed it away. It was Wang Shuo getting in his head again. Yes, she was his light, and he needed her...but want?

"Little Min Min, it was all my fault. I was teasing him, but I went too far...then he got in my head, and I got frustrated—"

A hand covered his mouth, cutting him off. Jin Min looked at him through her tears, smiling at him, "That asshole...he shouldn't have done that. I hate it when he does that, trying to take control of a situation. But I'm proud of you for telling me the truth. I see him at fault more than you. He's so stupid!"

She angrily yelled out, letting out her frustration.

"Please, tease him more. He fucking deserves that torture," Jin Min gave a grin.

Li Tai forced a smile back, hugging her, "You sure you're okay about all of this?"

"I have you. That's all I need."

She's right. She has no one else. You have her all to yourself, a little devil said in his ear. He gave a broad smile, liking that thought very much.

Li Tai frustratedly watched on as Jin Min was talking overly friendly with some guy from school. "A project" she had said. Li Tai had been spying on her to make sure that was all it was. He didn't like feeling suspicious of her, but...

She's mine! My fiancé! No other boy should talk to her except for me!

Possessiveness knows no bounds.

Sorry it was late, I was kind of in a bad place. But it's technically still before midnight so I'm good on my promise.
Because this chapter was so long and I needed to do an update ASAP, I split this chapter into two parts. This is the childhood memories part, and the next chapter will be about how they got together the way they did.
~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 2 4
Wang Zixin was an innocent man thrown to do dirty works, abandoned by his parents and having to grow up quickly, Prince hated his brother. But life h...
118K 4.9K 29
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
981K 31.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
323K 23.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...