Full Moon {A Sesshomaru x Rea...

Door DancingGiirrll

You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while... Meer

Rin?
This Feeling, What is it?
How could I have been so Blind?
Confession
Naraku! The Encounter of Inuyasha
Wow Thanks!
What?
Sadness but...
Ohh you sly little girl!
Wedding 💒
AYE ATTENTION!!
A Baby!?!?
The baby is born
Years later and another child
🍋 Lemon 🍋
Another Lovely day
PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
The last little demon is born
Evil Love and Non-Existent Love
1,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader Oneshot!
1,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader Oneshot!
I'm confused
Archenemy?! Seriously?!
Sacrifice or Selfishness
2,000+ Special! Kagome x Male! Demon! Reader
2,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader
2,000+ Special! Bankotsu x Reader
More Shout outs
Aiko and Akio....what happened?
Where are they?! What is this?!
3,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader!
Who are you?
4,000+ Special! Miroku x Reader
4,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru!
5,000+ Special! Hiten x Reader
Y/n vs Jaluto
I'm so stupid
6,000+ Special! Koga x Reader
7,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga
8,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga PART TWO!
The battle for the twins
WHAT THE HELL!!!
Battle For the twins 2
We're Related!
Y/n's Birthday!!🎂
We'll Be Together Forever

9,000+ Special! Naraku x Reader

1.8K 29 27
Door DancingGiirrll

Your POV

"I want more ninjago food!" I begged Kagome.

She simply sighed and gave me a lollipop.

"Thanks Cuz!" I smiled.

"Geez shut UP!" Inuyasha yelled.

"YOU SHUT UP BECAUSE NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU!!" I yelled back.

"Tch." He replied while turning around.

I smiled in victory. But then my mind started to wander.

From the recent encounter of Koga, to Naraku.

Oh Naraku, that smexy bastard. (Oh my gosh I regret this)

I started to blush at the thought of him. What I would do just to have his hands travel down my body, and have his menacing voice wisper seductively in my ear. To have him say he loves me. And that he wants to make sure I won't walk for months.(whyyy!)

Just the thought of it makes my nose bleed. (I had to add that)

I quickly got up and stopped eating my lollipop.

"You alright Y/n?" Kagome asked.

"Yup! I'm tots fine! Just goin for a walk. I'll be back." I said quickly.

I really HAVE to get my mind off of Naraku.

She nodded as I left into the woods.

(I am gonna totally regret this but ... I'm gonna make a lemon for this one shot)

Ffffffuck.

I am LOST IN THE WILDERNESS!!

I hope there isn't a cabin in the woods.

"Ugh! I can't believe I'm lost! In the woods for that matter- OOF!" I tripped and landed on my butt. My legs were slightly apart and my hands supporting me to sit up straight.

Like this:

While sitting on the tree log, I started to fall asleep.

Why? WHY AM I GOING TO SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS WITH WANDERING DEMONS! Author-chan pLEASE HAVE INU FIND ME!!

But everything went black.

Kagome POV

Y/n has been gone for a really long time I think I should check on her better yet I should get Inuyasha.

" Inuyasha don't you think we should go after Y/n? She's been gone for way too long. I'm starting to worry." I asked him.

"She'll be fine." He answered simply.

"But she's been gone to long Inuyasha!" I raised my voice a little.

"Meh. She'll be fine." He repeated.

"What if she's lost!?" I asked.

"She can use her nose to find our scent." Inuyasha replied.

"She's not a demon like you!" I shouted.

"I'm not a demon. I'm half." He replied.

"Ugh! You're so difficult!" I screamed.

"Whatever." He said while jumping on a tree branch.

I'll just go ask Sango to help me! Hmpf!

I stomped around looking for Sango. Soon I finally found her. She was sitting next to some flowers while petting Kirara.

Perfect. I can kill two birds with one stone.

(A/n: You're so cruel Kagome. Why do you want to kill the birds....they did nothing! 🐦)

I tapped Sango on her shoulder. She slightly flinched but turned her head towards me.

"Oh hello Kagome. You alright?" She asked.

"Not really. Y/n went for a walk and hasn't came back. I'm starting to worry. Sooo...can I please borrow Kirara so we can search for her? Inuyasha keeps thinking she's fine but...I have a bad feeling about all this." I explained.

"Fine. Kirara. Help Kagome." Sango sighed.

Kirara meowed and transformed as I climbed on her back.

She took off in the air and started to sniff.

'Please be okay Y/n'

Your POV (FINALLY)

I opened my eyes slowly as it was super dark. Geez a girl can't sleep without getting kidnapped.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes lightly. I looked around once more before letting out a deep sigh.

But I started to feel cold. I touched my leg where my skirt was SUPPOSED to be! I began to feel around my body only to realize I'm in nothing but a bra and panties!!!

What perverted demon did this?

"Hello Y/n~." Said the seductive voice I LOVE SO MUCH.

"N-nar-Naraku..." I got out. Immediately recognizing his voice.

"Hm yes. It is me. It seems I can't stand this any longer and my need for you as become stronger." He wispered in my ear which made me bite my lip.

"In other words....I. Want. You."

My hormones, my brain, my thoughts, WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Everything is everywhere and they are all panicking.

"If you won't answer then it will be a harsh punishment." Naraku wispered huskily.

"I....uhh....What.... What kind of Punishment?" I asked almost seductive.

"Well now that you've asked~....." Naraku paused and just as I was about to say something he assaulted my neck.

(A/n: That poor neck. Being assaulted like that)

I moaned out loudly as he continued to bite and lick my neck. I wanted to fight back but oh do I wish for this to continue.

He pulled away from my neck and all of a sudden there was light.

Yay.

But wooah was he hot as shit! He was shirtless and his hakama was halfway off. Probably because of that HUGE ASS BULDGE!!!

I didn't notice I was drooling slightly until I felt the liquid on the corner of my mouth.

Naraku then climbed over me and licked my neck and started to move upwards towards my face.

When he got to my lips, he crashed his against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, obviously enjoying this.

I could practically feel him tense at my sudden action but he continued with our makeout.

His hand slithered up my thigh as his other was groping my chest.

I moaned into the kiss as Naraku pulled away. He took off my panties and ripped my bra off. Kinda sad cause that cost 20 dollars each at Victoria Secret.

But anyways. He sucked on my nipples and massaged my breasts as he did so.

"Ahhh~ Narakuu~." I moaned.

"I love it when you say my name like that." He responded as he started to sink down to my womanhood.

"Oh so wet now aren't you dear?" Naraku teased.

I moaned quietly as he stuck a finger in me.

"Aren't you pleased to have this moment with me? I know that you have fallen for me." Naraku said as he intered another finger, going faster.

"Y- ahhhh~." I tried to speak but to no prevail as only a moan came out.

"Ahh...I'll take that as a yes." Naraku smirked as he licked my neck again, and added another finger in me.

I screamed out in pleasure this time.. That only made Naraku smirk more.

I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I didn't know I was close until that knot in my stomach bursted.

Naraku pulled his fingers out licked them.

"You taste wonderful. And I can't wait to have the rest of you~." He teased again.

He then took the rest of his clothing, revealing the throbbing, hard, looking member of his.

I blushed at his size.....hot damn...

"I can tell you're excited love." Naraku smirked.

(Undertaker? Is that you?)

Naraku climbed over me again, this time positioning himself at my entrance.

He looked at me again. With his lust filled eyes.

"This is going to hurt. You sure about this?" He asked. With....worry in his voice.

I nodded with a smile on my face.

This was something I've always dreamed about happening.

And I'm not gonna back down.

Naraku kissed me and entered his manhood in me slowly.

The pain hit me like a thousand weights.

I hissed in the kiss as Naraku pulled away and kissed my neck. Saying it'll go away soon.

FUCK THAT END IT NOW!!!

Just as soon as I thought that, the pain turned into pleasure. I bucked my hips as Naraku nodded and began to slowly thrust in me.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Naraku....faster!" I begged.

"Say it again." Naraku said.

"Say what?" I questioned.

"My name. Say it again." He said.

"N-Naraku." I studdered.

"Louder." He commanded.

"Naraku!" I screamed.

He picked up his pace.

"Louder!!!" He shouted.

"NARAKU!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Inuyasha POV

I was still on the tree branch thinking silently.

"NARAKU!!" I heard a voice similar to Y/n's shout out...in a moan.

I blushed slightly but got angry that Naraku did something to Y/n...or possibly someone else.

But when I sniffed the air, there was no sign of miasma...or Y/n.

Meh..must've been my imagination.

She'll be fine.

Your POV

Naraku pumped in and out of me at an inhuman speed. I was a moaning mess as I was begging for more.

"Harder! Harder! Harder! Ah!" I moaned out.

"Nghh....ahhhh. You're so.....t-tight.." Naraku managed to get out as he thrusted harder.

I was overwhelmed again but with more pleasure than before.

His length fully inside me and him wispering seductive things in my ear.

He knows how to keep a girl turned on. Damn...

That already tight knot in my stomach grows tighter as I feel Naraku throbbing inside me.

My walls grow tighter around Naraku and he releases his seed as I do as well.

He falls down beside me as my eyes feel heavy.

"I love you Naraku." I said.

"I love you too....Y/n." Naraku said with a genuine smile.

Not the evil one, or the sadistic one, not even the monstrous one.

It was a genuine, full blown, real smile.

What was even better was that he called me by my name.

Not one of the names he used to call me.

Not priestess, not wench, not even future girl.

He called me my name, and with a genuine smile as well to top it off.

I smiled widely and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

Again his chuckle wasn't dark or evil or sadistic.

It was loving and sexy.

I fell asleep in his arms. As did he.

-6 months later-

I finally think I washed myself enough so I wouldn't have Naraku's scent on me. Knowing Inuyasha he'd try to find any reason to look for Naraku.

I was currently walking through the forest. Trying to at least find my friends and cousin.

I turned a few times and tripped lots of times.

Then it was getting dark.

FUCK!

I started to run. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I ran like slender man was behind me.

Only then did I find my friends in a village. They were all resting.
Even Inuyasha. Which was a surprise.

I tip toed next to Shippo and I saw fresh tears rolling down his cheeks.

Inuyasha was tearing up I think. Miroku was frowning sadly.

Sango was on the verge of crying and lastly, Kagome.

She was crying hard. Tears were flooding out like a river.

I hurried and layed down beside Shippo as I saw everyone stir awake.

My eyes were closed so I couldn't see their reactions.

Kagome POV

I sensed my sisters presence again in my dream.

Why?! Why is my brain always doing this!?

I started to cry in the darkness. My tears flowing out non stop.

I stirred and opened my eyes. I was crying again. I sat up and saw something I thought I'd never see again.

Well someone.

Inuyasha POV

Why? Why am I smellin Y/n's scent. She's probably dead. My brain loves doing this to me! Why did she leave?! Why is she gone!? Why?!

I was gritting my teeth to keep from crying. I'll never cry.

I kept punching the ground as my surroundings were pitch black.

I stirred awake and sat up. I looked around and saw someone I've missed for so long.

Miroku POV (his dream is the exact same thing as Sango's)

I sensed a priestess aura similar to Y/n's.... No...It's just my mind. That can't be her. She's gone.

My eyes widened and I started to frown sadly.

I was about to cry but I wasn't having it.

I stirred awake and sat up. Looking at the ground I saw two familiar feet. I looked up to see my favorite priestess.

Shippo's POV

I was running around with Kagome. It was sad without Y/n. Until I smelled her scent.

As soon as I smelled it, Kagome faded away and hallucinations of Y/n laughing, smiling, and telling me to play with her started to appear.

I teared up and cried. No. She's gone now....I MISS HER SO MUCH WAAAA!!!

I stirred awake and felt an arm over me. I wiped my tears quickly, thinking that it was Kagome. Until I looked at who the and belonged to.

All of their POV

'Y/n...'

Your POV

I could feel shaking, tensing, and I coud hear their shock.

"She looks like she's in full health!" Miroku said.

"Is she alright?" Shippo asked.

"How did she get here?" Sango asked.

"Tch. I told you she'd be fine!" Inuyasha huffed.

"Mew!" Kirara meowed.

I heard everyone else's voice but Kagome's.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

I looked around for Kagome. I saw her staring right back at me with eyes filled with shock, happiness, and joy...

"Ka-"

"Y/N!!!!!" Kagome shouted in tears as she tackled me in a hug.

"W-we a-all m-missed Y-you!!" She studdered, still crying.

I hugged her back and smiled softly.

"I missed you guys too." I said softly.

"Where have you been?" Inuyasha asked.

I gulped. How am I going to explain that I stayed with Naraku, AND that I'm pregnant with his child?

"W-well...uhm." I studdered.

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

Might as well tell them the truth.

"I stayed with Naraku. He saw me out in the forest and let me stay with him. And... I started to fall in love with him...and we...mated. I'm also pregnant. With his child." I explained slowly.

Inuyasha looked like he was about to pop.

Kagome and Sango were fangirling.

Miroku was acting perverted.

And Shippo was utterly confused.

I smiled at their reaction. I guess they won't hate me after all.

Stupid Inuyasha grounded me for the next 3 months though. Or Until the baby was born. He didn't want me to get hurt or hurt the kid.

Yeah he may have hated Naraku, but he's like my brother and whatever I'm happy with, he'll come around to get accustomed to it as well.

The end.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.4K 1.1K 7
All Sasuke wanted was to claim his mate as every young demon. But all he got was a smile, and a challenge. WARNING: don't own anything and this is...
248K 6.7K 37
You're a girl who grew up in a wealthy family, with a love for music and traveling. You set out to see the world, when you happen to meet Sesshomaru...
539 44 43
(Reader-insert!) Y/N was a descendant of a line of aliens, her ancestors were extraterrestrials so most of her traits came from them. Only her beauti...
2.8K 116 14
I was tried of everything and before I knew it, it was over. I ended up in the Naruto world as (y/n) Senju. I had the ability to also use wood style...