The Half-Blood Princess // Dr...

By Dil_With_This

DISCONTINUED ft. Bonus drafts ~•~ Surprises were already filled around the Wizarding World before Y/N Snape e... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Chapter 1-Message
Chapter 2-Three Letters
Chapter 3-The Dursleys
Chapter 4-Dinner with the Weasleys
Chapter 5-Portkey
Chapter 6-Bagman and Crouch
Chapter 7-The Dark Mark
Chapter 8-Morsmordre
Chapter 9-Worries
Chapter 10-Aboard the Hogwart Express
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
19 YEARS LATER
How everything should have been

(DRAFT) I'M SORRY

2.7K 74 9
By Dil_With_This

I'M SORRY!!

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry for not saying anything for the past 2 years about this story.

Second, I'm sorry that I have not been replying to your guys messages.

Third, thank you so much for everything. I have only recently downloaded wattpad again to check on this story for so long and I can't believe that the first part of this fanfic has reached about 100k reads, like WHAT?!
I think the last time I've checked it has only about 1k reads.
This story was something I just made up because I was so bored in summer and didn't expect it to be this large.

Fourth, this chapter has been a DRAFT for about 2 years now and I've never published it. So, this chapter will be not a full chapter and there will be a lot of mistakes. Again, I'm sorry.

Fifth, regarding the thing that I said from the previous chapters that I want to find a person who will actually continue this story for me, uhm, I won't be doing that anymore. I think if someone would take over this story, I feel like the readers would feel different about it.
Idk.

Sixth,

"Why did I lose motivation? And why did I not continue this story?"

  When I was writing this story, I was stuck with Y/N's mother. I had a huge writer's block about her mother because I didn't know what were going to be her reason why she used a potion and stuff, so that was where I got lost.

  I also started thinking that this story has been just not so good like I thought it would be. Idk.

Here's a question I've asked myself while writing this small message:

"What will I do different if I were given the chance/motivation to re-write this story?"

-I'll probably NOT make Y/N survive the Killing Curse TWICE, because I think that makes her too OP. Like wtf was I thinking?!

-I'll limit my ideas, because back then whenever I would have an idea about Y/N I'd just be like "Oh, that's a good idea, I'll do that NOW.", and then after a few chapters I'll forget about that idea that I had so, the story will then be confusing or maybe that idea will just be useless.

-I'll probably shorten the chapters. Like I've said before, these books have been based from the actual Harry Potter Books (but I did add a few things that was from the movie). Since, the chapters are based off the books, they're pretty long and very tiring to write.

In conclusion, I won't be continuing this story. But, I might publish a chapter in where the ENDING is revealed. Idk if you guys want that, but if you do let me know! I'll publish it in this book.

Again, for the third time, I'm sorry. But, I did hope you somewhat enjoyed my story. It was a blast writing it when it lasted.

Stay safe everyone!

~Sophia

(Draft chapter)

Chapter 11-The Triwizard Tournament

Y/N's POV:

For the rest of the journey Ron was undoubtedly in a bad mood. He didn't talked much (which was new) as we changed into our robes, and still have his dark aura as we stepped off the Hogwarts Express. The rain was now coming thicker and faster that it almost hurst with every drop of rain.

"Hi, Hagrid!" I heard Harry yelled, waving at the gigantic silhouette at the end of the platform.

"All righ', Harry?" Hagrid bellowed back, waving. "See yeh at the feast if we don' drown!"

First years traditionally reach the Hogwarts castle by sailing across the lake with Hagrid, but I think it would definitely be a bad idea depending on the weather this evening.

"Oooh, I wouldn't fancy crossing the lake in this weather," said Hermione, as we walked with the rest of the crowd out of the platform. About a hundred carriages stood waiting for us outside the station, but something was odd about them this time. There were horses, well not technically looking horses but they were pulling the carriages.

"Can anyone see that?" I asked, pointing at one of them.

"See what?" asked Hermione, as they all looked at what I was pointing at. For me, I was pointing at the almost-like-horses that was pulling the carriages, but for them they were looking at nothing but a horseless carriage.

"Y/N, stop that! It isn't funny," said Neville, shivering through cold and fear.

"No, really, what is that?" I said looking at all of them, their expression was a mix of confuseion and concerns, they were looking at me like I was a crazy person. I then turned back at the creature and saw it patiently standing there, waiting for us to get to its carriage.

"Are you seeing something that we're not seeing?" asked Harry half a joke and half serious, also almost cracking a smile.

"Obviously! I think I've seen this creature before," I said, slowly walking to the creature and out from the umbrella that Hermione and I were sharing.

My hand were outstretched to touch its head but it huffed making me jump.

"Let's just go, Y/N! You're gonna get a cold!" assured Hermione, pulling me into the umbrella and led me to the carriage. I took one last look at the creature, remembering what it looked like to find what it was at the Hogwarts library.

~•~

The Great Hall dazzled (Razzle Dazzle ;) sorry I just finished watching Voltron), like always, as we entered. I simply waved goodbye to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville as I made my way to the Slytherin table, spotting Millicent and then sitting down next to her.

"How was summer?" I asked to her.

"Quite good actually but I didn't get to go to the World Cup since I was at my grandmas that is in France, overall it was still fun! Oh, and also my grandma's peanut butter cookies are the best! I forgot to get you one though, but when I get back there I will definitely a bok filled with her delicious peanut butter cookies!" blurted Millicent quite fast.

"It did looked like you had a lot of fun, and those peanut butter cookies sounds delicious! The World Cup was fun and all, until Death Eaters came," I said, quietly saying Death Eaters.

"I'm just really happy that you're fine, I don't what I would do if you died there! I would be all alone!" said Millicent, tearing up a little.

"Geez, no need to be tearing cup because of that! I'm fine now, no need to worry," I told her reassuringly, as I turned to the staff table seeing that there were more empty seats than usual.

Hagrid's seat was still empty, which I reckon he was still fighting his way across the lake along with the other first years, whiles Professor McGonagall was presumably supervising the drying of the entrance hall floor. There was a another empty seat where the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher would sit but it was still empty.

"Where's the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?" I heard one of the Slytherins ask, who was also looking up at the staff table.

"I wonder when we will have a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher that lasted more than three terms," I said to Millicent.

"Probably never," she said, as we both chuckled.

We both stopped talking, as well as the other students at the Great Hall, as we heard the huge doors opened. Silence fell upon the room, Professor McGonagall was leading a line of first years up to the top Hall. This line of first years were soaking wet, it looks as though they swum across the lake rather than sailed it. All of them were shivering in a combination of cold and nerves, but the smallest of the lot, a boy with mousy hair, who was wrapped in what I recognized as Hagrid's moleskin overcoat. The coat was bigger than him as though he was wrapped around in a furry black circus tent. His small face popping over the collar gleamed with excitement as their lot made their way to the top of the Hall.

Professor McGonagall had placed a three-legged stool on the ground in front of the first years, and on top of it was an extremely old, dirty patched wizard's hat. The first years stared at it, as well as everyone else. For a moment there was silence. The first years jump in surprise as they saw a long tear near the brim opened wide like a mouth, and the hatbroke into song:

A thousand years or more ago,

When I was newly sewn,

There lived four wizards of renown,

Whose names are still well known:

Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor,

Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,

Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,

Shrewd Slytherin, from fin.

They shared a wish, a hope, a dream,

They hatched a daring plan

To educate young sorcerers

Thus Hogwarts School began.

Now each of these four founders

Formed their own house, for each

Did value different virtues

In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were

Prized far beyong the rest;

For Ravenclaw, the cleverest

Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were

Most worthy of admission;

And power-hungry Slytherin

Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide

Their favorites from the throng,

Yet how to pick the worthy ones

When they were dead and gone?

'Twas Gryffindor who found the way,

He whipped me off his head

The founders put some brains in me

So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug about your ears,

I've never yet been wrong,

I'll have a look inside your mind

And tell where you belong!

The Great Hall rang with applause as the Sorting Hat finished.

I thought more and more about the Sorting Hat's song. I remembered one of its lines that says I've never yet bee wrong as I looked over at Severus. I didn't believe that the Sorting Hat has been wrong at some point and I believe that it got wrong with sorting Severus, he wasn't all what the Hat thinks he is. Severus is kind (sometimes), mostly to me.

"It's a different song once again, I wonder if it spends all of its years thinking of a new song to sing," I muttered.

I saw Professor McGonagall unrolling a large scroll of parchment.

"When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool," she told the first years. "When the hat announces your House, you will go and sit at the appropriate table."

"Ackerley, Stewart!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Baddock, Malcolm!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

The Slytherin table cheered as Baddock joined us at the table, his eyes fell onto me who was smiling at him as I saw him blush a little bit and avoided eye contact to me.

"Don't fluster the first years, Y/N," teased Millicent nudging me in the arm whiles chuckling, as I only rolled my eyes.

"Branstone, Eleanor!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Cauldwell, Owen!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Creevey, Dennis!"

The last name of that kid who tripped over Harry's moleskin coat was vaguely familiar to me. Then it hit me, it must be Colin Creevey's younger brother. Colin is Harry's number 1 fan boy whiles Ginny is Harry's number 1 fan girl, I guess Harry's gonna have a number 2 fan boy with this kid.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

He took off the hat, as I also saw Hagrid clapping at him as he joined his brother Colin, beaming widely.

The Sorting continued as each house was getting more and more students joing in with them. But before we knew it, the sorting ended whiles I heard my stomach groaned but Millicent's stomach groaned louder.

Professor Dumbledore stoo up from his seat, smiling around at us, his arms open wide in welcome.

"I have only two words to say to you," he told us, his deep voice echoing around the Hall. "Tuck in."

Food magically appeared in front of us as I seized my knife and fork faster than I have ever had. Both Millicent and I mounted our own plates and started munching with less chatting.

"Have you heard about the commotion that Peeves did at the kitchen earlier?" asked Millicent, as I shook my head whiles biting a fried chicken.

"What happened?" I asked, swallowing my food.

"I heard one of the Hufflepuff prefects said that Peeves wanted to attend the feast, but as you know Peeves, can't see a plate of food without throwing it. The ghosts held a ghost's council, which was quite bizarre and funny, the Fat Friar was all for giving him the chance but they said the Bloody Baron put his foot down," said Millicent.

The Bloody Baron was the Slytherin ghost, a gaunt and silent specter covered in silver bloodstains. He was the only person at Hogwarts who could really control Peeves.

"What did Peeved do in the kitchen?" I asked, curiously.

"Wreaked havoc and mayhem. Pots and pans everywhere. Place swimming in soup. Terrified house-elves was panicking around the kitchen as Peeves continued to laugh and wreak the place," She said.

"I nearly forgot house-elves works in the kitchen, I wonder if they were all fine and I hope none was harmed with the flaming hot food everywhere," I muttered as I looked over at Hermione, who wasn't eating at some point as I saw Ron letting her smell a Treacle tart trying to make her eat but she refused.

What's with Hermione tonight?

When the pudding was completely demolished, and all plates was sparkling clean with no sign of any more spec of food. Professor Dumbledore got to his feet once again. The buzzed of chatter filling the Hall ceasedat once, so that only the howling wind and pounding rain could be heard.

"So!" said Professor Dumbledore, beaming widely at us. "Now that we are all fed and watered. I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices.

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include Screaming Yo-yos, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items. I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office, if anybody would like to check it."

(Like I said, this was has been a draft chapter for about 2 years now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.7K 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Third year had begun and a another adventure awaits Y/N Snape. The two years of Y/N's time at Hogwarts Witchcraft and W...
2.2M 60.3K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
23.7K 910 15
A couple of months before Draco was supposed to leave for Hogwarts, this new family moved in next to the Manor. He was confused and wanted to meet th...
40.5K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...