š‚šžš„šžš›š«š¢š­š² šŽš§šž š’ļæ½...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: ā€¢ GxG ā€¢ G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
š™ŗššŽšš—ššššŠšš•šš• š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
š™ŗšš¢šš•šš’ššŽ š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
š™ŗššŠšš’ššŠ š™¶ššŽšš›šš‹ššŽšš›.
Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
š™·ššŠšš’šš•ššŽšš¢ š™±šš’ššŽšš‹ššŽšš›.
I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.
š™±ššŽšš•šš•ššŠ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.
š™¶šš’šššš’ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
ššƒššŠšš¢šš•šš˜šš› š™·šš’šš•šš•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
š™¾šššš‘ššŽšš›ššœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

Mine - Selena Gomez.

21K 516 95
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: youraveragebihoe

{Selena Gomez & You (G!P)}

⚠ MATURE CONTENT ⚠

Selena's Pov.

Y/n: "Please explain to me why we have to attend this? Because in all honesty, I would rather stay at home and watch Game Of Thrones." I huffed out in annoyance.

Selena: "Babe, it's the Billboards and we're both nominated," She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "Is it because Justin is going to be there?" She asked.

Y/n: "That's a stupid question to ask..." I mumbled hearing a sigh escape her lips.

Selena: "We've had this discussion," She let go of my hands and looked at me. "I'm not going to stand here and argue with you again." I adjusted my suit tie and shrugged.

Y/n: "Who said we were arguing?" I said feeling her glare at me. I looked up and saw her with a hard glare set on her face.

Selena: "I know this because whenever he is brought up into a conversation we always fight! Always!" She raised her voice.

Y/n: "Can you blame me, Selena?" I asked keeping my voice to a minimum. volume. "He divorced Hailey and told the entire world that he was still in love with you! How would you want me to react to this?! Do you want me to smoke rainbows and shit fucking sunshine!? Because I can't!" I exploded watching her face fall.

Selena: "I didn't know it was bothering you so much," She mumbled. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

Y/n: "Yeah, well I hide my feelings well when it comes to him." I grabbed my suit coat and put it on.

Selena:" You don't have to do that with me. You know that I love you," She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Y/n: "I know you do, but I also know that you still love him." I mumbled as she kept the same expression on her face.

I slowly let go of her and grabbed her coat and purse handing them to her. We walked down from our apartment and went to the car getting ready to go to the Billboards.

We arrived at the Billboards and were greeted by screaming fans and paparazzi. We both pushed away from our fight from earlier and smiled at all the cameras and interviews that were coming up. I was in the middle of an interview with Selena when the screams become louder, I turned to the side and saw Justin walk onto the red carpet with a smug smile on his face.

I watched as his eyes looked around and landed on a girl. My girl. I growled lowly and saw her look at me confused and turn to where my glare was set. She stared at him for a few seconds before turning back to the interview. I clenched my jaw and tried to keep my cool as we answered the questions.

Selena: "I have to do more solo interviews, will you be okay?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'll be fine, "I  mumbled looking back at Justin. "Just stay away from that dick," I said watching her sigh and nod.

I was doing some solo shots for the cameras and smiling when I was met with none other than Ariana Grande who was my best friend, just by the way. As soon as she ran towards me, the fans started going insane. I laughed and hugged the smaller girl making her giggle.

Ariana: "Fuck! It's been so long since I lost saw your cute ass." She grinned.

Y/n: "I know, we have to catch up after the Billboards!" We kept on talking forgetting that we were standing on the red carpet.

"Y/n! Ariana! Can we have some pictures?!" We shrugged and did a few poses before we had to go inside.

My eyes roamed the room and it landed on Justin talking to Selena, in my seat. I balled my fists feeling my entire body light on fire by the sight. I felt someone's hands-on mine making me look at the person.

Ariana: "Easy there girl, why do you look like you want to take a stick a shove it someone's ass?" I looked back up and heard a small 'fuck' leave her lips, "Okay! I know what you're thinking and I'm telling you not to do it." She begged.

I ignored her and started walking towards them with the smaller girl standing in front of me and trying to stop me.

Ariana: "Fuck, your so fucking strong! What did your mom feed you?!" She whined trying to stop me.

I felt someone else's hands being placed on my chest making me look down to be met with Hazel eyes. I looked at the blonde and stopped my steps watching Ariana huff and glare at me.

Y/n: "Hailey, what are you doing?" I asked oblivious to why she stopped me.

Hailey: "Because I know where you're going and I know what you're thinking," She answered looking behind her to see Justin and Selena still talking.

Did Selena not understand that I didn't want her talking to him. Period?!

It's not asking for a lot.

I understand that I sound crazy jealous but can you blame me? They always seem to get back together.

Ariana: "Why don't you try talking to her because she isn't listening to me," She sassed looking at me.

Y/n: "I'm sorry," I said softening up as I stared at the smaller girl.

Ariana: "It's okay, I get it, but fuck...please stop being so heavy." I chuckled and hugged her. She walked to her seat making me look at the blonde who was still by my side.

You see, Hailey and I are friends from way back. I'm related to Kendall and them some knowing majority of their friends is part of the package.

Hailey: "Let's talk before you do something stupid on national TV," I huffed and followed her to a remote area. I leaned against the wall and looked at the blonde who crossed her arms and looked at me."You can't kill him," She said bluntly.

Y/n: "Come on Hails, he hurt you and he wants Selena back! He deserves to die or at least get his nose rearranged!" She gave me a look and I shut my mouth.

Hailey: "Do you really want to stoop to his level or do you want to be the bigger person?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'm already the bigger person." I scoffed watching her roll her eyes and laugh.

Hailey: "I don't doubt it, smartass." She said shoving my shoulders, "And that's not what I mean. He's doing it to get a reaction out of you, don't let him have it." She sighed.

I frowned and looked at the blonde again seeing how hard it was for her to be here. I extended my arms and pulled her into a hug.

Y/n: "How are you doing?" I asked pushing away my anger and jealously since she was right.

Hailey: "I'm okay I guess, holding up..." She answered shortly. I nodded understanding that she didn't want to talk about it and pulled away.

Y/n: "I'll be the bigger person and ignore his baby ass ways." I said hearing her laugh.

Hailey: "Good, now go and take your seat," She pushed me forward.

Y/n: "Wait, where are you sitting?" I asked with a frown.

Hailey:" Don't worry, I'm here with Kylie and Kendall. I'll be fine," She said making me nod.

I walked towards my seat and watched as Justin say something making her laugh. I cracked my knuckles making my presence known, They both looked at me and Justin frowned whilst Selena knew something was going to happen.

Y/n: "Do you not have a seat?" I asked talking as adequately as I could, "Because if not, I could make one available for you...outside of the building." I smiled at the end.

Justin: "It's cool, I'm going..." He got up from my seat and smiled at Selena, "I'll see you when I can, Sel." He winked.

I balled my fists when he looked at me and smirked. I clicked my tongue and took my seat as the show started, I felt her hands make their way to mines trying to relax me.

Selena: "We were just talking," She tried to reason out.

Y/n: "We'll talk when we go home, just pay attention." I said not spearing a glance at her.

The night went on and Selena and I ended up winning a few awards. The driver dropped us off and we went to our apartment. I unlocked the door and placed the awards down along with my belongings and made my way up to our room.

Selena: "Can we talk? Please?" She begged entering the room right after me.

I turned around and picked her up in my arms hearing a gasp leave her lips. I pushed her against the wall and connected our lips for a heated kiss. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her and deepening the kiss.

Selena: "Wait..." She said between kisses, "Shouldn't-shouldn't-we talk about this?" I moved my kisses down to her neck and sucked on her sweet spot. "...or not," She moved her neck to the side giving me more access.

It took less than five minutes for our clothes to be thrown around the room. I laid her down on the bed and kissed down her body, removing her bra as she arched her back off the bed. I hooked my fingers in her lace panties and pulled them down her legs.

I looked down at the girl and teased her body hearing a chorus of moans and curses leave her lips. I stopped by her inner thighs and placed a small kiss near her core.

Selena: "Y/n, fuck...please." She begged gripping my hair and pulling my head closer to her lower set of lips. I stayed still in the same position and looked up at her.

Y/n: "When I talk the next time, I expect you to listen." I nipped at the skin by her stomach, "When I tell you not to talk to him, you will listen. Understood?" I spoke watching her eyes rolling to the back of her head when I licked up her folds.

Selena: "Yes! I promise!" She moaned out.

I decided to give in and suck on her bottom lips sending her body into an entirely new frenzy. She gripped my hair harder and pulled on it, I groaned in response and held her hips down as she neared her breaking point.

I felt her walls clamp around my tongue indicating that she was close, her moans getting louder, legs shaking and spreading wider for me. I pulled away and looked at her licking my lips.

Selena: "Why did you stop? Don't stop!" She whined tugging my head back to its original place.

Y/n: "Who do you belong to?" I husked out sucking on her folds.

Selena: "Y/n, just-"

Y/n: "Answer the question, Selena." I sucked on her clit making her squirm, "Who. Do. You. Belong. To?" I teased her entrance with my tongue.

Selena: "You. I belong to you!" She answered digging her nails in my shoulders.

Y/n: "You're mine." I dived in and her whole body arched off the bed.

Selena: "All yours!" She moaned throwing her head back, "Fuck, yes!" She chanted out coming into my mouth. "Mhm, keep going." She breathed out coming down from her high.

I cleaned her up and kissed up her body leaving a few marks along the way. I hovered over her and smiled once she opened her eyes, looking at me in a daze.

Selena: "You need to be jealous more often. It's the best," I chuckled and kissed her lips. She moaned tasting herself and pulling away, "Can I get more?" I raised an eyebrow at her in surprise. "What? I'm feeling more energized," I laughed and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "Whatever you want, my queen."

I hope you enjoyed It! I'm sorry it's taking so long....but I am working on a lot of requests! I promise I'll have them out as soon as I can! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.1K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests šŸŒ» Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...
43.7K 858 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...
314K 9.2K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
105K 3.3K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!