š‚šžš„šžš›š«š¢š­š² šŽš§šž š’ļæ½...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: ā€¢ GxG ā€¢ G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
š™ŗššŽšš—ššššŠšš•šš• š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
š™ŗšš¢šš•šš’ššŽ š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
š™ŗššŠšš’ššŠ š™¶ššŽšš›šš‹ššŽšš›.
Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
š™·ššŠšš’šš•ššŽšš¢ š™±šš’ššŽšš‹ššŽšš›.
I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.
š™±ššŽšš•šš•ššŠ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.
š™¶šš’šššš’ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
ššƒššŠšš¢šš•šš˜šš› š™·šš’šš•šš•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
š™¾šššš‘ššŽšš›ššœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
Mine - Selena Gomez.
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.

23.4K 523 108
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: Anonymous.

{Kendall Jenner & You (G!P)}

Third Person's Pov.

*Flashback To March*

"This is unacceptable Kendall! You cannot be in a relationship with her!" Y/n heard Kendall's father, Bruce shout looking at his daughter.

Kendall: "But Dad, I love her! We're in love!" She shouted getting into a screaming match with her parents.

"You can't love her Kendall! She's a wolf and you're a vampire! How will we explain this to people?!" Kris, her mother said lowering at voice at the end.

Kendall: "Y/n's family is fine with us, why can't you just accept that we're together and that I'm happy?!" She confessed getting upset. Everyone could practically hear Kendall's heart rate picking up by the second, Y/n stepped forward and took her hand in hers trying to calm Kendall down.

Y/n: "Calm down, you're going to work yourself up and then you know what will happen." Y/n mumbled knowing how bad her temper was.

"Y/n, I suggest you leave. We have some things to discuss." Bruce said glaring at the younger girl who was still holding his daughter's hand. 

'The nerve' He thought waiting for Y/n to let go of Kendall's hand.

Kendall: "No, she will not-"

Y/n: "I'll go." She mumbled looking at Kendall who furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't need you getting into any more trouble tonight, so I'll leave." She said letting go of Kendall's hand.

Kendall: "But Y/n, We still-"

"Kendall," Kris warned looking at her.

Y/n: "We'll talk when we can, okay?" The Y/e/c eyed girl reasoned sending her girlfriend a small smile.

Kendall: "Okay, I'll text you." She mumbled seeing Y/n nod and look up at her parents.

Y/n: "Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Jenner." She muttered exiting the office they were talking in.

They heard Y/n's footsteps fade and soon her scent as well, once she was completely out of sight and hearing range, they looked at Kendall and shook their heads.

"What were you thinking? Falling for somebody who isn't even our kind! Do you know what kind of shame that will bring to our family?! I expected this from the other girls but not you, Kendall!" Bruce said out disappointed with his oldest.

Kendall: "Last time I checked, you don't get to chose who you fall in love with," She bit back.

"Watch your tone..." Kris warned raising her finger at her, "This relationship will not go on, not while we're around." Kendall scoffed and sat back in her seat.

Kendall: "I don't care about what you and dad think, I'm going to be with her." She said not backing down from this argument.

"Oh yes you will..." Bruce cut in with his veins popping out because of how mad he was. "This relationship will not go on Kendall and if it does, we will disown you. You wouldn't last a day without us and our protection." He said making Kendall's heart sink.

Kendall: "You can't do that!" She shouted feeling her eyes get glassy.

"We can and we will. We will make sure that you cut all ties with your sisters, friends, everyone. I will not condemn this relationship, not under my house and my rules." Kris threatened.

Kendall: "So what? What do you want me to do?" She asked laughing bitterly, "Do you want me to leave her? It isn't that easy, I'm her mate." She informed hoping that it would change their minds.

"Then you will reject her or leave this house and forget about everyone in this family. It's your choice Kendall and just remember, without my protection, you would be dead." Bruce said watching his daughter wipe her tears.

"So, what do you choose?" Kris asked looking at Kendall carefully.

__

After the emotional night that Kendall and Y/n had, they agreed to meet up the next day at their usual spot. The lake was quite like always making Y/n take her seat on the ground waiting for Kendall. 

Y/n was nervous, but she wasn't worried because she knew Kendall would fight their relationship.

Y/n heard movement from behind her and turned around to see her girlfriend walking towards her with bloodshot eyes and trembling lips. She got up immediately and pull Kendall into a hug kissing her head softly.

Y/n: "It's okay..."S he mumbled hearing the girl sob her eyes out, wetting her shirt in the process. She held her close until Kendall stopped crying and pulled away wiping Kendall's tears.

Kendall: "I'm so sorry," She cried wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck, pulling her in for another hug. Y/n hugged back but wondered why Kendall was acting so weird. 

Y/n: "Sorry? Baby, what are you sorry about?" Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at Kendall confused.

Kendall stared at Y/n and felt her heart shatter at the sight in front of her, Y/n was so certain that they would be fine. She was so sure that they would be together no matter what.

Kendall: "Y/n, we can't be together." Y/n felt like someone ripped her heart out by those four simple words.

Y/n: "What? What are you talking about?" She asked dreading what would leave the brown-eyed girl's mouth next.

Kendall: "We can't be together Y/n, my parents won't allow it." She said trying to hold herself together.

Y/n: "B-but you said you would fight for us. You promised." She whispered getting emotional herself.

Kendall: "I know, but I just-I can't-"

Y/n: "You're my mate, Kendall! Do you know what that does to me?! To us?!" She shouted letting her emotions get the better of her.

Kendall: "I know Y/n, please don't make this harder than it already is." She begged looking at Y/n.

Y/n: "So what?" She asked looking down at the brunette who let some tears slip from her eyes, "What are you trying to say?" She asked feeling her heart clench in her chest.

Kendall: "We can't be together Y/n, I'm rejecting you."

*End Of Flashback*

Y/n Pov.

*Flashback To April*

I watched her from the schoolyard with her friends, her brown eyes, her smile, her laugh, everything about her drove me insane but it also crushed me at the same time. It's been a month since she rejected me and as the days go by, it gets worse.

The feeling in my chest gets tighter and seeing her every single day doesn't help. I try to avoid her but I can't do that when we have the same classes and the same group of friends. I saw a group of guys sit next to her and her friends making me frown.

I saw one of the Vampires, I think his name was Jordan sit next to her and slip his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. I felt my anger build-up and got up from the spot I was in and started walking over to them when I felt someone's hands on my chest.

Bella: "Y/n, don't do it." She said stopping me. I looked behind her and saw them all looking at me. Jordan smirked at me and licked his lips waiting for me to do something.

Y/n: "She's mine, Bella." I whispered looking down at the blueish green-eyed girl.

Bella: "I know, but she-she said no, Y/n." She whispered with pity laced in her voice.

I saw everyone look at me, scrutinizing what I would do next. Kendall looked at me with a blank expression and looked away making me relax my body and look down at Bella who sent me a sad smile.

Y/n: "Tell her I said goodbye." I muttered grabbing my bag and walking away from everyone.

*End Of Flashback*

After that incident, I moved away from home and started traveling, trying to find my place in the world, I guess and I did. I traveled around until I landed in a small town called Mystic Falls. I settled in, getting my own place and attending school there, and met someone.

Vanessa Moe, she belonged to the royal family and they took me in with open arms making me feel more greeted. Two years passed and I started working for them becoming a 'Shadow Walker' somebody who was known as a bodyguard for royalty. 

"Y/n! We need some help over here." I sighed and dropped down from the bar landing on my feet.

Y/n: "What's up?" I asked looking at the girls.

"Lauren and Camila are fighting again, save us from them." I chuckled at Dinah and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "Ask Ally to do something, she's into the whole holy water thing." I saw Ally huff and glare at me.

"Jesus isn't going to accept you with that attitude," I chuckled and looked over at Camile and Lauren.

Y/n: "What's wrong lovers? Did somebody forget date night?" I teased seeing both of them roll their eyes.

"Easy Y/n, they might just dig your eyes out." Normani joked making us all laugh.

"Okay, shut up now," Lauren grumbled glaring at us. 

We all laughed and continued to tease them until my phone went off, I grabbed my phone and saw the called ID making my face drop. I cleared my throat and answered the call.

Y/n: "Mom, hey, what's up?" I asked nervously.

I haven't talked to anyone in two years and they've never tried calling that much because they knew why.

"Y/n, I know I shouldn't be calling or worrying you, but we need you." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n: "What? Why? Is something happening?" I asked suddenly getting scared.

"...things are happening that are out of our control. We need you, Y/n." I heard her say before the call went dead. 

Y/n: "What? Mom?! MOM!" I groaned and hung up. I tried calling her back along with my dad and my brother but no one answered. "Fuck." I muttered getting a bad feeling.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked looking at me.

Y/n: "I need to go home, right now." I said grabbing my things. I stopped once I saw Vanessa walk into the gym.

Vanessa: "Road trip? Cool." She smiled walking to me.

Y/n: "No, Vanessa, you cant come. I'll be fine-"

Vanessa: "You're my bodyguard remember? I go wherever you go, vice versa." She smiled patting my cheeks.

"All of us do," Lauren chimed in.

___

Vanessa: "Oh...you rich rich." She said getting out of my car.

Y/n: "Says the princess," I scoffed hearing the others laugh with me.

Vanessa: "I can still kick your ass, remember that." She warned shoving me roughly. I laughed and walked to my door, opening it.

I heard some chatter from the living room and walked towards it to see people gathered around. I placed my bag down and cleared my throat making all eyes turn towards me. I felt my heart stop once I saw those brown eyes I've been avoiding for years look at me.

Kendall: "Y/n? "She breathed out in shock.

Y/n: "Kendall." I greeted swallowing my emotions. I moved my gaze away from her and sighed, "Now, can I know what's going on?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Y/n, you just came home, settle in and introduce us to your friends, tell us how you've been." My father reasoned out. 

Y/n: "I'm doing fine, I finished school, got a job, my job is working for a royal family, hence becoming a shadow walker and these are my friends/work buddies, Lauren, Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally and lastly, the literal princess herself, Vanessa Moe." I said keeping it short.

Kylie: "Moe?" She asked with her eyes wide. "As in the royal family Moe?" She asked making everyone in the room stare at me shocked.

Vanessa: "Indeed, Y/n is a hot bodyguard." I chuckled and shook my head at the girl.

"Can't argue there," Dinah said. I looked up and saw Kendall glare at them and then look at me with a frown.

Y/n: "Can I know what's going on, please? The faster this can get sorted out, the faster I can leave..." I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

Bella: "Somebody has been going around killing people. We don't know who or what, but they left a mess. They killed a few campers last week and yesterday, they almost killed an entire bar full of people...luckily, we reached there just in time." She informed.

Y/n: "Did you get a glance? Face, scent, eye color, hair color, anything that could be useful?" I asked since this seemed familiar.

Kendall: "We got a glance before we lost him." I heard Kendall speak up.

Y/n: "Male?" I asked starting to put the pieces together, "Let me guess, almost my height, short hair, and when he kills people does he happen to leave trails so you can find the bodies?" They looked at me alarmed.

Hailey: "Yeah, but how did you know?" She asked. I looked at the others and sighed shaking my head.

"Kai." We said.

"We knew something was off when he left Mystic Falls, I didn't expect him to come here though," Lauren said.

Y/n: "Where are the others?" I asked uncrossing my arms, "I suggest you call them together, right now." I said sternly.

Enzo: "What? Why? Y/n, what's going on?" My brother said looking at me.

Y/n: "I'll inform you when everyone is together, you have ten minutes to gather everyone, hurry up!" I called taking my bags up to my room with the others following, "I'll show you to your rooms, and then I'm going to shower, I feel gross." I muttered dropping my bags and taking Vanessa's from her hands.

I showed them all to their rooms and showed Vanessa to hers last. I placed her bags down and heard a soft laugh escape her lips.

Y/n: "What?" She shook her head and leaned against the wall looking at me.

Vanessa: "So that's the famous Kendall you go on about..." I rolled my eyes at her, "I can't blame you, she is hot, imagine the good-looking kids you two could have." She teased.

Y/n: "It isn't like that Vanessa. Her parents are complete control freaks and are assholes," She hummed.

Vanessa: "Then why don't you show them who's boss?" She suggested, "You are not the same girl you were two years ago Y/n. You've changed," She patted my cheeks and sent me a wink. "Plus, I like being all close to you, it seems to drive Kendall insane." I chuckled and licked my lips.

Y/n: "She has a bad temper, I would watch myself." She rolled her eyes at me.

Vanessa: "I'll make you a deal, I'll watch my front and you can watch my back since you stare at my ass a lot." I clicked my tongue and tried to hide my embarrassment.

Y/n: "Normani told you about that huh?" She laughed and kissed my cheek.

Vanessa: "She did, now do you want to shower in your room or save water with me?" I looked at Vanessa and shook my head with a smile.

Y/n: "I'll see you in a few," I said leaving her alone in the room. I walked to my room and looked downstairs to see Kendall talking to Hailey, she looked like she was about to rip somebody's head out and Hailey was trying to calm her down.

I ignored it and walked to my room, having a shower. I sighed under the hot water letting all my muscles relax under the water. I closed the shower tap and grabbed a towel drying myself and wrapping it around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a figure sitting on my bed.

Y/n: "Knocking would be nice," I walked past her and went towards my suitcase, taking out some clothes.

Kendall: "I didn't know you were messing around with royalty." I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "What?" I asked confused.

Kendall: "You and that girl, what's her name? Its starts with b..." I put my boxers and sports bra on before dropping the towel.

Y/n: "You mean Vanessa?" I asked.

Kendall: "I was going to say bitch, but sure, Vanessa." I shook my head at her and slipped my jeans on, "Are you going to talk or continue to ignore me?" I rolled my eyes at her.

Y/n: "Kendall, I don't want to talk. I think I've made it very clear over the years and when I came here." I grabbed my shirt and put it on.

Kendall: "Y/n, I miss you." I felt my heart clench at her words.

Y/n: "...you don't look like you do. How is Jordan anyway?" I asked turning around and looking at her.

Kendall: "How did-"

Y/n: "I can practically smell his scent all over you..." I clenched my fist and sighed, "At least your kids won't have hearing problems, you know, cause Jordan's ears cover the whole damn world." I mumbled the last part and sat on the bed putting my shoes on, "Dumbo looking asshole." I muttered.

Kendall: "It's not like that, you know how my parents are Y/n." She walked closer to me and took my face in her hands.

Y/n: "And you know how my parents are Kendall. They weren't happy about my decision but accepted it because I spoke up, I let them know that I was in love and wanted you. I always wanted you..." I shook my head and pushed her hands away from me.

Kendall: "I-"

Y/n: "I'll talk when I can," I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see everyone outside my house, in the backyard.

I walked out and saw everyone's eyes on me, I looked behind me and saw the girls standing behind me. Everyone looked at Vanessa in shock whilst I walked to the front and cleared my throat.

Y/n: "I'm going to keep this short because I'm sure most of you are interested in what I have to say so..." I trailed off looking to see my parents give me a nod, "The person who is killing people, we know him." Everyone exchanged looks with each other and started talking amongst themselves.

"How do you know him?" I heard someone ask, I looked to the right and saw Bruce standing there with the same look he had two years ago.

Y/n: "His name is Kai, we had an encounter with him a few months back, and let's just say that trying to kill him is something that doesn't come easy. He's strong, smart and he knows when he's being hunted. He has the same pattern and likes to play games with people, killing is something he enjoys so if you think he is going to stop...your mistaken." I said.

"Does he ever stop?" I licked my lips.

Y/n: "Not until everyone is dead." I answered, "We tried killing him but once we started getting close to him, knowing how he did things, he disappeared. He's also a witch so hiding is very easy for him. Any questions?" I asked.

"How can you kill him?" I heard someone ask. I looked at Vanessa and saw her nod.

Y/n: "You rip his heart out or remove his head...either way, both are very poetic." I smirked.

"And you can do it?" I saw Kris look at me surprised.

Y/n: "I've killed people before and even though he is smart, he can be ignorant at times. Killing him will be easy because he doesn't know about me, us being here..."I said motioning to the girls and me, "We know how to kill him." Everyone started talking and questioning my real motives for being here.

"What's your plan?" Bruce stepped forward and eyed me.

Y/n: "Kai usually goes for people who are in big groups, the bigger the better. So, we will get some people to form a group and pretend that you are going to a party and go through the woods, he loves the thrill of seeing his victims scared and that's when he strikes. He's a witch so he will play games, the wind will pick up, he'll add fog for an extra effect, and then..." I snapped my fingers making some people jump, "He will come out from nowhere and kill you. He doesn't use weapons, he thinks it's too easy so he will make you suffer. But since we are here, we will be there before any killing is done." I explained.

"But it's only if you want us to, if not, we can do whatever your planning on." Ally reasoned seeing that some people were resistant.

"I trust you." My father stepped forward and shrugged, "She does know more about him than us and I think it would work." I smiled and sent him a nod thanking him.

Gigi: "We will do it," She stepped forward with the other girls. "We would be the perfect bait for him, right?" She asked.

"I guess, but it is dangerous and-"

Kendall: "We'll do it." I looked at her and gave her a look to step down but of course, she didn't listen, "Tonight." She said firmly.

__

Y/n: "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I asked as we walked through the woods.

Kendall: "Oh, so now you care, I thought you were too caught up in Ms. princess to care about what I'm doing," I scoffed.

Y/n: "You know I still care Kendall! And it looks like I need to since Jordan doesn't give a fuck." She groaned.

Kendall: "Y/n, we're not together! The boy has been chasing me for years and I've always denied him no matter what because I still love you, even if you hate me!" She exploded running her fingers through her hair.

"Girls, take your positions...we will be watching from the trees," Camila said making them all nod.

Y/n: "I don't hate you, Kendall." I said sighing, "I never did, I was just heartbroken. You rejected me, what did you expect me to do?" I asked seeing Vanessa give me a look and turn back at the girls.

Vanessa: "Act casual and do what we talked about," She notified. I glanced at Kendall and saw her looking at me intently before shaking her head, breaking her gaze.

We separated from them and climbed the trees at a safe distance. The girls walked further into the woods, talking and pretending like they were going to party. I watched my surroundings waiting for something to happen.

Ten minutes had passed and suddenly, the wind picked up, almost knocking us out of the tress, and then the fog started settling in. I could hear the girl's heart beats pick up making me grip the branch tighter waiting for him to show his face.

I heard a scream echo making us all exchange looks and speed over to where the girls were. He had Kendall in his arms, his hand gripping her throat tightly making me growl and step forward.

Y/n: "Kai, let her go." I growled feeling my wolf start to take over.

"Y/n, my favorite out of them all..." He laughed holding Kendall tighter, "I always liked you. You were the only one who seemed to be smart enough to figure me out. You made me put a little more energy into what I was doing." He chuckled.

Vanessa: "Killing people isn't fun Kai!" She growled.

"Ah! Princess, tell me, how is daddy doing after I almost ripped his throat out." I held Vanessa back before she could jump forward and kill him.

"I would be careful if I were you, take one step forward and I'll rip your lover's throat out Y/n, you know how I love watching the light from their eyes die. It's all so...satisfying."I stayed back watching Kendall struggle in his grip.

Y/n: "Kai, just let her go." I took a step forward and held my hands up, "Let her go and take me..." I offered seeing him smirk.

"And why would I want you?" He asked.

Y/n: "You know why you want me, I have all the answers and I carry original blood in my veins...think about how useful it would be to have me on your side. If you let her go, I'll do whatever you want me to do." I reasoned seeing him look at me and then Kendall.

"Your lying," He said through clenched teeth.

Y/n: "I could be, but if I was, I wouldn't take this out." I removed the ring from my finger, a ring that the witches made for myself and my pack to protect us from all dark magic. He looked down at the ring and said something making the ring fly and land in his hands.

"I'm going to have fun with you," He smirked letting go of Kendall and pushing her towards me. I caught her and felt her arms wrap around me, holding me close. I kissed the side of her head and sighed.

Y/n: "Trust me..." I muttered before letting her go and walking towards him.

"Y/n! What the hell are you doing?!" Normani yelled shaking her head.

"I'm getting tired Y/n, let's go so I can find somebody to kill please." I walked towards him and stood next to him silently, "The fun things we can do together Y/n." He sighed looking at me, "I wonder what it would be like if I could somehow control when you shift....hmm...if only there were a spell for that." He smirked holding his fingers up, "Ah! But there is!" He snapped his fingers causing the others to jump a little.

Y/n: "I think we would've had fun too Kai, it's a shame you didn't predict my next move." I smirked watching flames go up around us in a circle.

Kai dropped to the ground holding his head in pain as the flames started getting bigger, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved my hand in his chest, clenching my hand around his heart, squeezing it.

"Y-you don't think you w-won, r-right?" He coughed out, "I'll be back Y/n, just wait and see." He laughed bitterly.

Y/n: "Maybe, but I'll be there to rip your heart out again." I muttered pulling his heart out from his chest. 

His body fell to the ground making the flames die down, I dropped to my knees and felt my body grow weak.

Vanessa: "Fucking idiot! You made a deal with the witches didn't you?!" She walked over to me and examined my face.

Y/n: "I had too, Kai knew we were coming." I breathed out.

I closed my eyes and felt warm hands replace Vanessa's and opened my eyes to see Kendall looking at me with concern laced in her brown orbs.

Kendall: "You could have died doing that." I chuckled and coughed.

Y/n: "Eh, death comes to everyone sooner or later," She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

Kendall: "Y/n, I'm sorry..." I smiled weakly.

Y/n: "I know. Look, I know things have been bumpy and -" I was soon cut off by her lips on mine making me shut up immediately. I kissed back and pulled away once we need some air.

Kendall: "Let's just start over, okay?" She placed her forehead against mine.

Y/n: "Yeah, let us start over."

I hope you enjoyed this ♥

Also, I knew everyone's requests are taking long but I'm working on it...I swear 😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
46.2K 868 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...
327K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
1.2M 35.3K 86
"š™Žš™š™š š™’š™–š™Ø š™Žš™Ŗš™§š™š š™š™¤ š™‡š™¤š™Øš™š š™ƒš™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™‡š™žš™ š™š š˜¼š™£ š˜¼š™™š™™š™žš™˜š™© š™Šš™£ š˜¾š™§š™–š™˜š™ . š™Žš™š™š š™†š™šš™„š™© š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š˜½š™–š™˜š™  š™š™¤ļæ½...