š‚šžš„šžš›š«š¢š­š² šŽš§šž š’ļæ½...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: ā€¢ GxG ā€¢ G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
š™ŗššŽšš—ššššŠšš•šš• š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
š™ŗšš¢šš•šš’ššŽ š™¹ššŽšš—šš—ššŽšš›.
š™ŗššŠšš’ššŠ š™¶ššŽšš›šš‹ššŽšš›.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
š™·ššŠšš’šš•ššŽšš¢ š™±šš’ššŽšš‹ššŽšš›.
I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.
š™±ššŽšš•šš•ššŠ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.
š™¶šš’šššš’ š™·ššŠšššš’šš.
ššƒššŠšš¢šš•šš˜šš› š™·šš’šš•šš•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
š™¾šššš‘ššŽšš›ššœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
Mine - Selena Gomez.
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.

33.6K 630 61
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: NewBalenciaga94

{Kaia Gerber & You (G!P)}

⚠ MATURE CONTENT ⚠

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Kaia!" I whisper yelled as I threw pebbles at her window. I saw the brunette's head pop out the window sending me a cute smile.

Kaia: "Climb up," I sighed and walked to the side, I saw the ladder Presley probably left for me and climbed up and quietly as I could.

Y/n: "I thought your parents would be gone by now." I muttered jumping into her room.

Kaia: "I did too," She shut her window and locking it, "But they're leaving just now which means that we will have the house to ourselves." She walked over to me with a mischievous look in her eyes, "And we both know how fun that will be." She said making me chuckle lowly and shake my head.

Y/n: "You turn my whole world upside down Gerber," I said wrapping my arms around her waist making her giggle.

Kaia: "The feeling is mutual Y/l/n," I chuckled and lean forward to connect our lips.

"Kaia!" I heard her mother shout making us pull away abruptly.

Kaia: "Shit! She's coming to the room!" She said panicking making my eyes widen in horror.

Dear lord please, I don't want to die at the hands of Cindy Crawford.

Kaia: "Closet! Go hide in the closet," She pushed me towards her huge walk-in closet.

Y/n: "God, it's like one of those Netflix movies," She pushed me into her closet, "Want me to hide under your bed as well?" I questioned making her look at me and shake her head giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Kaia: "Stop being such an ass and hide," She said closing the door. I chuckled lowly and stood in the corner hoping she wouldn't come in here. "Hey mom," She said casually making me snicker.

"Hey, did you borrow my black coat by any chance? Your father and I are leaving now and I can't find it." She said making my eyes widen.

Kaia: "O-Oh, I think I have it, let me go check and-"

"It's fine, I'll grab it quickly," She said. I heard heels clicking against the floor, I bolted to the closet and shoved myself into a corner, hiding behind all the clothes.

Kaia: "Oh, I'll help you look," I heard frantic footsteps walking around the room.

I looked in the closet and spotted the black coat Mrs. Crawford was looking for and mentally cursed. I heard the door open and froze but slowly peeped out and saw Kaia searching the place. I moved my head and handed her the coat making her stiffen a laugh and close the door.

Kaia: "Found it, mom!" She said making me shake my head.

"Thank you, I will see you around twelve and please behave and don't cause any problems. Your brother has some friends over," She said making Kaia groan.

Kaia: "Yes, yes, can you go now so I can sit in my room and watch romantic Netflix movies." She said making her mother sigh.

"Yes, goodnight Kaia." She said making Kaia mumble a 'goodnight'. I heard the door close and stayed in the closet (Lol get it 😂😂) and wait for her to come to get me.

After five minutes I heard the closet door open and saw the girl peep inside. I sighed and stumbled out trying to catch my breath.

Y/n: "Jesus, that entire closet smells of perfume." She laughed at me and smacked my ass.

Kaka: "Come on you big baby, let's get some food and come up." I nodded and followed her downstairs.

I greeted Presley and his friends before grabbing some Chinese food and making my way upstairs. Kaia and I laid in bed and ate our food whilst watching 'To All The Boys I've Dated Before' and let me tell you, it was a good fucking movie.

Kaia: "Peter is soo hot," She gushed when the movie ended. I rolled my eyes and switched the TV off turning my attention to her.

Y/n: "Hmm...that's nice," She giggled and pulled my face towards hers.

Kaia: "I'm just joking baby," She mumbled whilst straddling my lap. "You know I love you and all your hotness," She tugged on my bottom lip.

Y/n: "Yes, and you better stop, or else we're going to have a problem." I said as the girl placed small kisses on my face leading to my neck.

Kaia: "But I don't want to," I let out a breathless laugh.

Y/n: "Kaia, your bother and his friends are downstairs." The girl get up from the bed and walked to the door locking it.

Kaia: "They are and they're outside playing music so I think we're safe," She said removing her shirt and throwing it one side. I let my eyes scan her upper body and felt my pants get incredibly tighter.

Y/n: "Uh-S-still," I stuttered out, "What if-"

Kaia: "Just shut up and kiss me," She mumbled whilst straddling my lap and kissing me.

I felt her hand move to the back of my neck making my body relax and kiss her back. I moved my hands to her exposed skin, grabbing her breasts and moving my other hand to her back, unclasping her bra.

Y/n: "I swear, you aren't real." I whispered pulling away from her lips momentarily. She let a small giggle escape causing a  smile to tug on my face. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.

Kaia: "I think you should know that by now, I'm pretty real." I laughed and placed a trail of wet kissing going from her neck, down to where my hands were.

I replaced my hands with my mouth earning a small moan from the girl. I felt my member twitch at the sound and sucked a little harder making her back arch into me.

Kaia: "We're too dressed," She mumbled breathlessly, I nodded and pulled away. She stood up and pulled me up with her as she removed my shirt and moved down to my jeans, pulling the zipper down and undoing the button.

Y/n: "Eager much," She looked at me and winked whilst she pulled her shorts down. She pushed me back on the bed making my head hit the soft mattress.

Kaia: "Less talking and more touching," She straddled me and kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss and sat up straight wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to mines.

I felt her moan into the kiss and start grinding down on me making my head spin. I quickly changed our positions and laid her down on the pillows, I detached my lips from hers and continued to kiss down her body earning the most heavenly sounds from her.

Kaia: "Y/n," She murmured making me pull her Victoria Secret underwear down her long legs and throw it somewhere on the floor.

Y/n: "Yes?" I spoke kissing up her legs slowly causing a frustrated sigh to leave her lips.

Kaia: "If you don't do anything to me right now, I'll do it myself." I chuckled and hovered over her. I looked into her dark brown eyes that were filled with lust and kissed her.

Y/n: "This is why I love you, Ms. Gerber, you always know the right things to say." I said earning a playful eye roll from her.

Kaia: "Hmm I love you too baby," She pulled my face down and connected our lips.

I moved us under the covers and removed my boxers with her help and threw it somewhere on the floor. I felt her hands move down my chest and move to my member, stroking it slowly making a small moan leave my lips.

She pulled away from my lips for a moment, tugging my bottom lip and sucking it. I looked at her in complete awe, I couldn't understand how a sweet innocent girl could suck a freak in bed.

But holy shit, I loved it.

Kaia: "Hmm," She moaned out as I ran my tip through her folds. I slowly thrust in making her throw her head back in pleasure. "Fuck! You're so big, baby!" She gasped out as I slid my entire length in her.

Y/n: "God," I groaned out as her walls clamped around my dick perfectly. I started moving making her adjust to my size and slowly pick up the pace, her moans getting louder with each thrust.

Kaia: "Fuck! Yes!!" She moaned dragging her nails down my back going to my ass.

I groaned and fastened my pace making the girl arch her back off the bed and let out cries of pleasure. Kaia always held a strong, sweet, and innocent vibe to her, but this vibe was the best, sexy, vulnerable, and demanding looked perfect on her right now.

The room was filled with the sound of our skin slapping against each other along with the screams that left Kaia's mouth and the small groans and moans that left mine.

Kaia: "I'm c-close," She breathed out making me nod and start pounding into her like my life depended on it. "F-f-fuck Y-yn!!!!" She screamed out as she came, "Fuck!!! Keep going!" She demanded, I kept my pace as my high approached me.

Y/n: "Shit! Kaia," I moaned out helping her ride out her second orgasm. "Fuck," I moaned and pulled out letting my load land all over her stomach.

We both stayed in the same position trying to catch our breaths, the brown eyed girl pulled my face down and connected our lips for a feverish kiss.

Kaia: "We still have the whole night," She mumbled biting my lip, "I know you have a few more rounds left in you." She muttered making me chuckle and shake my head at the girl.

Y/n: "God, I love you." She giggled and bite her lip before kissing me again.

__

We both laid in bed spent, four rounds later and we were ready to pass out but decided to cuddle with each other since she didn't want to sleep. I kissed her head and continued to draw small patterns on her exposed back making her sigh.

Kaia: "I'm sorry my parents are such idiots at times." She mumbled making me kiss her head and pick her face up.

Y/n: "It's okay baby-"

Kaia: "No it isn't and stop saying it is," She said cutting me off. "They judge you on the reputation you have instead of the real you. You're so sweet, caring, and loving baby, and I don't know why they can't see what I see because what I see is so perfect. You're so good to me and I love you for it," She said kissing my lips lovingly.

Y/n: "I love you too, and I don't care about what other people think because the only opinion that matters is yours." I said making her smile and kiss my lips once again.

Kaia: "So what? Are saying that you like that I'm your little secret?" She asked making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n: "You're mines and I'm yours, secret lovers to be exact," I said with a wink at the end making her laugh and kiss my lips.

We were busy in our own world when I heard loud bangs on the door and a car pull up.

Presley: "Kaia! Y/n! Kaia get Y/n out right now!! Mom and dad are home!" He shouted alarmed making us both sprint out of bed and start getting dressed. I handed Kaia her underwear and started getting dressed as fast as I could.

I grabbed all my belongings and helped make her room look like she didn't just get her brains banged out by me in it. I ran to the window once I heard the front door open and close.

Kaia: "Same time tomorrow?" She asked once I was out the window making me chuckle a little.

Y/n: "Definitely," I said kissing her lips and climbing out the window.

You know, normally someone would be bothered being kept a secret, but I love it. It makes our relationship more...reckless.

And we both loved being reckless.

I really do hope that you enjoyed this ❤

P.s Lowkey missing Reckless Love....like a lot 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.2K 49
One shot book G x G Reader x Member Smut Some trigger warnings ( will be put at start of the relating chapter) Random one shot book relating to Twice...
29.3K 761 16
Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an entire book to. My requests are open! You...
722K 13.9K 33
This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book. You can request but it doesn't mean I w...