AJR (How the songs were made)

myjuicygrapes438 द्वारा

This is how Adam Jack and Ryan got the names for some of their songs! अधिक

Come hang out- in the jungle
Netflix trip part 1
Netflix trip part 2
I made a cover for this book
Turning out - in disney world
Livin' on love part 2
Buy you a rose- "Ney"
Another note
Buy you a rose- "Ney" part 2
Burn the house down
Im not famous
Role models part 1
Role models part 2
weak
AfterHours
Drama
Big White Bed

Livin' on love

72 2 1
myjuicygrapes438 द्वारा

Not- usually I don't connect the stories together, but this one will be connected to the last one I made. Ok have fun reading it.
————————————————————————

Adam and Jack are back at the hotel still in Florida. Jack is still crying. He just lost the love of his life. Adam still doesn't know what happened. He just keeps eating his food.
-later that night-
Everyone was asleep. Jack had trouble going to sleep. He cried himself to sleep. When he was sleeping, he woke up to a knock on the door. He looked at the clock. It was 2:00 am.
Why is someone up at this hour? He thought. He got out of his bed and opened the door. He opened it and infront of him was Ryan. He was so happy. But then he thought he was dreaming when he saw the pink pigeon that took him away.
Then he really thought he was dreaming when Ryan said, "Were getting married!!"
Then Jack fell to the floor. He fainted.

Another note- hi. Sorry this was so short. Tomorrow is a school day and my bedtime is 9:14 and it's close to that time so.... yeah. I'll continue this tomorrow tho

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

917K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
329K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
991K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...