Burn the house down

Songs I listened to-
FML by Ryan Oakes
Nicotine by P!atd
Empty by Jaiden animations and boyinaband
Burn the house down by... hmm... I wonder who sings this song...
Deja vu by Wengie
Miss Jackson by P!atd
Sober up by AJR
Vegas Lights by P!atd
New rules by Dua Lipa
Emperors new cloths by P!atd
My r by (I forgot)
No grass today by AJR

~Jacks POV~
"BEEP BEEP BEEP" the fire alarm went off.
"Oh no!" I said, "Quick! Everyone out! There's a fire!"
"CRAAAASSHHHHHH!!"
Now your probably wondering how this all happened. Why our house is burning down. Well you could also be thinking, oh well Jack! You or someone else was probably just cooking or something. But no. That's not how it happened. Let me tell you all about it.
It all started earlier today when I came home from class. I got in the house and saw that Ryan and Adam were sitting on the couch staring at me. I was very confused.
Why are they staring at me like that? I thought.
"Jack. We need to have a talk." Adam said. He was serious. "But we can talk on the way"
"Wait." I said, "on the way where?"
"Were evacuating." Said Ryan, "The elephants has taken over again. Pack your stuff. We're going"
"Wait. But it's perfectly fine outside.." I said. "I don't see anything wro-"
"CRAAASHHHSHHHH!!!!"
I go to the window and see elephants destroying our neighborhood.
"OH NO!" I said, "THEY'VE TEAMED UP WITH THE GOATS!"
I also saw goats running around.
"I told you" Said Ryan proudly.
"There's no time to pack. Come on." Adam grabbed both of their arms and headed to the door.
Oh no. But what about my Dora episodes... I have them all on tape in my room. I thought. I can't leave them behind. I have to go save Dora.
"Wait!" I screamed. I yanked my arm out of Adams hand. "I'll be back! Go on without me!"
"Well, ok!" Ryan said and ran out.
"Wait!" Said Adam, chasing after Ryan.
I ran upstairs to my room and ran to my safe. I put in the combination to it and I grabbed the cds that had all of the episodes of Dora the explorer on them. I hugged them all tight and ran to my door to go downstairs. But before I got the chance to get out of my room, the roof caved in and I was trapped in my room.
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
"Oh no!" I said, "Quick! Everyone out! There's a fire!"
I looked down in my hands and saw that I lost one dvd. "OH NOOOOO!" I threw the ones I did have through a hole in the wall. "Save yourselves!" I screamed to the DVD's, "I'll look for Dora the Explorer episode 3! No disk left behind!!"
I searched all over my room for episode 3. Then I finally found it. It was In my box full of eggshells, My eggshell collection. I grab it and toss it through the hole.
Now. How am I supposed to get out of here. I look around my room to find something to help me get out of this house. It's starting to get very hot in my room now. Then I find a hammer. Maybe I can break through the wall with this!!! So I take the hammer and smash the wall with it. Now I'm out of my room . But then I see my Dora the Explorer collection of all of the episodes still infront of the hole I through them through
"What are you still doing here?!?" I asked them. I pick them up and run through the door. When I was outside though, I got head-butted by a goat and it made me drop my Dora collection. I then got a leaf and hit the goat with the leaf to defend my senpai, Dora. I was about to pick up my senpais but before I could, an elephant came along and stepped on her! I fell to the ground and cried. Dora is dead! My senpai is dead!!

When the goats and elephants were stopped my the military and every one can go back to their homes (if there homes were ok, unlike Adam, Jack, and Ryan's house) I was still in the same spot, sobbing, and next to me was my broken Dora dvds. When Adam and Ryan came back to find me (haha that rhymes) and to see if our house was okay, they saw me sobbing still.
"Where were you!!?!" Adam said, "You Said you would-"
"DORA!!!!!!" I screamed. "MY SENPAI!! NOOOO!!!"
"Wait! Is that dora in the sky!?" Ryan pointed to the sky. "Oh look! There she goes! Flying through the sky!"
Then I said, "Maybe we should follow her! Or we'll get left behind"
Then Ryan said, "Yes. But I've prepared this wonderful chicken pick-nick. And I'd like to eat the chicken."
And I said, "I would also like to eat the chicken. Let's do that instead!"

(If you don't know what that's from.... then we can't talk to each other. Ok bye)