Big White Bed

Wow sorry I forgot about this

It has been months since Jack has died from the Alien Octopus Invasion. He has been gone for almost three years now. Ryan and Adam has finally got over his death. Now they both live together alone. Adam is planning on moving out though with his girlfriend. They got married last month. He got married to the moldy horse. They are deeply in love and are planning on having children together. But the only thing is that Ryan will be living alone.

He was gonna get married to Jack before his passing but its too late. Ryan and Jack had been dating since Jack came into this world. He remembers the first moment he saw him and when he first fell in love.

~flashback~

His parents had pulled up into the driveway. Ryan and Adam ran to the door waiting for their parents to open it. When the door opened, he saw his mother and his father. Something was different though. His mother lost a lot of weight when she was gone.

He also saw that she was holding something in a blanket. He couldn't make out what it was...

"Adam, Ryan," She started, "Meet your new baby brother, Jack!"

She unwrapped the thing she was holding just enough to reveal a small baby, only one minute old (he is one minute old today and everything is going great. He hopes it stays that way.)

Ryan stared in shock because of how HOT he was. He knew it was wrong to be in love with his little brother but he didn't care. He never felt the feeling of love before and he loved it.

"ew" Adam said and walked away back into his room.

~flashback over~

He says he's over his death but secretly he still loves him and cries about him every night. He slowly walks into his room o quietly cry himself to sleep.

The next morning, Ryan woke up on the floor.

'i guess i just rolled off the bed last night..' he thought.

But then he stood up to see that his mattress was missing. 'what the heck? where did it go? It can't just grow legs and walk away!'

He then heard a smash in the kitchen. He slowly walked out and saw his mattress standing straight up at the counter. But it wasn't just that. It had grown legs and arms... and a head.

"umm..." he said. He didn't know what to do. What are you soposed to do when your mattress grows limbs.

Then it turned around. Ryan saw that it was holding a butter knife making a sandwich. But that was before he noticed that the big white mattress was Jack.

"AHH WHAT JACK I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!" Ryan screamed out. He started to tear up. "WHY ARE YOU MY MATTRESS?"

"Ryan..." Jack started, "You weren't soposed to see me like this..." Jack said.

"B-But how did this happen? How are you alive... and a mattress..."

"It all started 3 years ago when the alien octopus invasion happened..."

~FASHBACK~

"I tried to find you and Adam but I couldn't find you. I looked everywhere and gave up hope. I thought you two died so then I decided to try to save myself. I hid in your mattress. But I hid in it for too long and I became the mattress..."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"But how would I not notice that my own brother was my mattress?" Ryan asked

"I don't know. I'm sneaky"

"Well I'm just glad that you're back." Ryan goes up to jack and hugs him. "Welcome home."