Buy you a rose- "Ney" part 2

Songs I listened to while making this-
My R by (idk I forgot)
Deja Vu by Wengie
Your text by Sundial
New rules by Dua Lipa
Old Fashioned by Panic! At the disco
The ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the disco
(Fuck a) Silver lining by Panic! At the disco
Say Amen (Saturday night) by p!atd
The Overpass by p!atd
Dying in LA by p!atd
One of the drunks by p!atd

(As you can tell, I really like p!atd)

-the next day-
They both agreed to meet eachother at 6:00 pm at the bank. So Adam left at around 5:45 and arrived there at around 6:00. Perfect timing. He was waiting there for her. He didn't see her anywhere. Then he saw his girlfriend, the moldy horse, comming in his direction.
"Ney" Said the horse.
"What am I doing here?" Adam said. He was nervous. "Oh um.. I'm uh." He mine as well tell the truth. He hopes that she doesn't take it the wrong way. "I'm meeting an old friend here" he finally said.
"Ney Ney! Ney?"the horse was mad, "Ney"
"You don't need to know who it is. It's fine" Adam said. Then he heard someone call his name behind him. He turned around and saw the Greasy Cactus walking towards Him.
"*gasps* NEY NEY NEY NEY!! NEY NEY NEY NEY NEY NEY!!" Said the horse,
"NO! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Adam tried explaining but couldn't. It was too hard. "WERE JUST MEETING UP TO TALK! SHE WANTED TO TALK!"
Adam could see tears in the the moldy horses eyes. Then she ran off crying. He looked at her with a sad face. Has he just lost his one and only love?
(A sad song just came on right when I wrote that last sentence! So why not put the song in here now?)
*insert dying in LA*
(Oh I didn't realize that you can listen to this while reading the thing at the same time. It'll make it more dramatic!)

Adam had flashbacks. He had flashbacks of when he first met her. Flashbacks of them laughing together. Flashbacks of them having the best time of their life. Adam started to tear up.
"jsjqijdbegajbwcjdpwnec nsjwvue fhjebwuaj bdjwnvr Kroeber" Said the Greasy Cactus.
Adam didn't answer her though. He ran off to his car and drove to his house. He cried to sleep that night.

Idk how to end this so I'm just gonna leave it here. But since it's so short, I might write another one for tonight. Ok bye for now!