Im not famous

So I'm writing this the night before I put this up (I need to continue writing this tomorrow) so the click deluxe hasn't came out yet and I'm SO EXCITED FOR IT! ITS COMING OUT TOMORROW!! I CANT WAIT! I've been waiting all month. I need it or I will die. But it probably already came out by the time I'm putting this up so.... I hope u liked it. I know that I probably did.
Songs- (all by AJR bc I'm celebrating the click. Don't judge me)
Overture
I'm not famous
Weak
Bud like you
Netflix trip
Call my dad

"Jack" screamed Ryan. Adam, Jack and Ryan were in Walmart, shopping for eggs. Adam went off on his own to find the eggs and Jack and Ryan went off looking at other things. They were looking for feathers. They were going to tape the feathers to themselves and try to fly. When they were trying to find the feathers, Ryan found a white t shirt. He thought Jack would like it so he called him over.
"Jack come here for a sec!" Ryan screamed. Jack went over to him and Ryan showed Jack the shirt. Jack stoped. He thought it was beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off of the shirt.
"Hello?" Ryan said, confused, "Jack?"
"I- it's- beautiful..." Jack said quietly. They stood there for a second until Ryan finally put the shirt back. But before he could, Jack stoped him and put the shirt in the basket. Then he looked for a couple more of that same shirt. There was only 5 left though. He bought the 5 and payed for them.

- later that night -
When Jack was in bed, he got on his computer and ordered more shirts. You never overheard that he blew 20 grand on shirts. Now his closet is full of white t shirts. He even has a shrine for the first white t shirt he got. The one he fell in love with.

-mid story note. sorry-
So right now it's the next day and the click deluxe came out!! I love the new songs!! I heard them on YouTube and I want to get the album but last week I got "prey for the wicked" so if I ask my dad for another album he would probably say no. But I really like the songs!! Also my sister told me when she was getting out of class, (she's in collage) she was on the elevator and she knows I like AJR and she said that a guy was blasting AJR on the elevator but she doesn't know what song it was. Ok sorry to interrupt the story! Ok you can continue now.

Every night before he goes to bed he worships the shirt. Sometimes he would fall asleep with the shirt in his arms. He loves the smell of the shirt too. Every morning when he wakes up, she smells the shirt. He never washes it though, but if he did, the smell of when he first got it would disappear.

Ok. I have no idea where this is going so I'm gonna stop now. Sorry that it was so short. I got distracted by YouTube and stuff. Some how I ended up on the dark side of YouTube... ok bye!