Netflix trip part 2

Ryan looks into the living room and sees dat boi shoot lasers at his two brothers. Then he sees that they are in the tv. He grips the butter more tightly, scared if dat boi is gonna take it away from him. Then dat boi slowly turns into his direction. They are now just staring at eachother. A few seconds go by and finally Ryan speeks.
"Please." He says in a shaky voice, "please don't take away my butter..."
then dat boi shoots lazzers at him and Ryan I'm transported in the world of Netflix.
"Ryan!" Jack screames.
"Where are we?" Asked a confused Adam.
"I think we're in the TV!" Ryan exlpained, "wait. This office looks familiar..."
Then they hear footsteps come to the door of the office. They look at the door as it opens. Then they see Michael Scott standing there, holding a pigeon.
"AHH!" Screams Adam, "WE REALLY ARE IN TV!"
"AND THERES A PIGEON!!" Ryan also screamed. "Wait... WHERES MY BUTTER!?!"
"No one cares about your butter, Ryan!" Said Jack. Then Michael walks to his office without saying a word.
Then shortly after, Dwite comes in. Then Jim, Pam, Kevin, and everybody else that works there. It was like Adam Jack and Ryan were invisible. No one noticed them.
"Wait. This is kinda cool tho." Said Adam
"Yeah. We're in one of our favorite TV shows ever!" Said Jack.
"But what about my butter..." Ryan sadly added.
"Forget about you're stupid butter" said Jack, " come on let's go explore"
" I want a hotdog" said Adam as his stomach growled.
" then let's go get you a hotdog" Jack said.
"Ohh! can we get butter to!?!" Said Ryan excitedly.
They walk out of the office tomorrow as I hear someone calling for them.
"WAIT!" Said the voice. "Here is a hotdog."
They take the hotdog and realize that the person who gave them the hotdog was Michael.
The hotdog was very big tho.
" this is very long" said Adam as he took it from michael's hands.
"That's what she said"
Then Kevin shouted in the background. He said, or screamed, "HEY! WHO ARE WE TO WONDER WHERE WERE GOING! WHO AM I TO TELL ME WHO I AM! LETS TAKE IT BACK, AND TAKE IN EVERY MOMENT! WHO AM I TO TELL ME WHO I AM!"
Then there was silence.
"NOW GIVE ME SOME OF THAT LONG PICE OF MEAT IN A LONG PICE OF BREAD!" Kevin screamed.
But the group cold only think of what Kevin sang.

And that's how they made the song Netflix Trip.