Netflix trip part 1

"Hey!" Jack said to his brothers, "Let's re watch  the office! Come on!"
Adam and Ryan sat next to Jack on the couch. Jack turned on the TV.
"D-D-D- DORA THE EXPLORER!!" The tv blasted Dora the Explorer. Adam and Ryan knows everything about Jack. Everything except that he watches Dora the Explorer on his own when no one else is home.
Jack could feel his face turn red. "Uh... that... um.." he tried to make it seem like he has never watched Dora before in his life.
Adam and Ryan just gave him a weird look. "Ok.. umm... how about we get started... yeah... let's watch dor- I MEAN THE OFFICE!!"
Jack put on Netflix and looked for the office. Then, out of nowhere, they heard something comming down their hallway.
"HERE COME DAT BOI" they heard, " HE BE ROLLIN DOWN THE STREET, HE BE ROLLIN TO DA BEAT!!"
They all looked at the strange frog riding a unicycle that is comming towrds them. They screamed and jumped from their seat.
"QUICK! SAVE THE BUTTER!!!" Ryan shouted as he ran towards the kitchen.
Ryan ran towards the fridge and grabbed all the butter that they had- all sixteen pounds of it- and then he heard a scream come from the living room. He looked and saw the green frog shoot lasers at his brothers. The he saw Jack and Adam in the TV along with Michal Scott. They were in the office.

Part 2 soon (maybe)