Role models part 2

Your welcome for that picture above...

Songs-
I didn't listen to music while writing this bc I was out somewhere while I wrote this and I didn't want to annoy people by blasting my awful music.

"So here is how it works" Jack said to his two brothers, "to teach a kindergarten class to get the color Huuuuukle, I heard that you had to paint your hand blue, paint your left big toe white, stand on a car and scream, 'POTATATATA IS MY LATARATA!!' And then when you do that, the Hopital Gods will come and let you teach a kindergarten class."
"Ok." Said Ryan. "Do we all have to do it?"
"W-what? Your not gonna bring me into this!" Adam was scared of what his brothers are gonna get themselves into.
So they painted their hands (Adam did too because Ryan and Jack made him) and they also painted their left toe. Then they stood on Adams car and shouted,
"POTATATATA IS MY LATARATA!!"
Then the Hospital Gods came down and teleported them to a kindergarten class room.
"Yea!" Jack said "We made it!"
"Hi teachers!" Said the kindergarteners.
"Hi kids!" Jack said. "Do you want to help me save Spongebob Square Pants??"
"TREES!" Screamed the little kids
"Great!" Said Jack. "Hey Adam! Teach them something!"
"Um" Adam didn't know what to do. "Who knows the answer to negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4ac over 2a?"
The class looked at him in confusion. Then one kid blurted our, "z!"
"I'll be right back." Ryan said, " I need to go water my plant"
Ryan went to walk out the door to water his plant and accidentally stubbed his toe on a piece of wood laying around.
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFF" he realized that everyone, included it the children, were watching. " FFFFffffffffamily I- is the best thing on.. um... Mars"
"Wow!" The children said. "There's family on Mars?!"
"What's Mars?" The chicken said while walking into the room.
"Do you need something mr. Chicken?" Jack asked.
"Oh I came here to tell you that something fell on my head when I was outside." Said the chicken, "It was a bottle of what seems to be paint or dye. It talked to me. It said to come to this classroom and give it to you. So here you go!" The chicken have Jack the dye and then the chicken waddled away.
"Yay! I can save Spongebob!" Jack was exited.
Adam, Jack, and Ryan went back to the house and found the pig. He got the pig and the dyed it. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Said the pig. Then a car came through the house and almost killed the pig. The saw that Ronald McDonald was driving it.
"Hey!" Said Ronald McDonald, "Sponge boob is saved thanks to you. As your reward, you get free McDonalds for life."
They had McDonald's and Jack can now say that he saved his role model.
And they lived happily ever after.

The end

I wish I can have Free McDonalds for life... ok well thanks for reading this. Ok bye. Have a nice life