Turning out - in disney world

"Yay!" Jack said exitedly, "were going to Disney!"
Jack was jumping up and down in excitement. Then he slipped and almost fell when ryan caught him
"Haha. Thanks" Jack said
"I hold you." Said Ryan, "i hold you closer than I ever knew I could do."
"But I'm confused." Said Jack, still in Ryan's arms. "I thought I'd recognized when love was true. But I'm confused"
Am I ready for love? Jack thought. Or maybe just a best friend. Should there be a difference? Do you have instructions?
Ryan looks deeply into jacks eyes. "Are you ready, Jack? Are you ready to go?" He said in a soft calming voice.
"U-um. Yeah. Let's go get Adam." Now jack new he wasn't confused anymore. Know he knows how to recognize love. He just found the love of his life. Ryan.
They go and get Adam and they drive to the airport. They sit together on the plane. Then they see Adam slowly drift off into sleep. Then Ryan drifted off into sleep. Jack couldn't help but notice Ryan. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. Jack couldn't help himself but to take a video of him sleeping. As he was zooming in on his face, Ryan woke up...
Jack jumped he dropped his phone and could feel his face get all red.
"What are you doing?!" Ryan asked, confused.
"U-UM- I- I CAN EXPLAIN!!" Jack felt like everyone on the plane was looking at him. His face turned even more red.
The rest of the plane ride was very awkward. Adam had no idea that this happened though because he slept the whole way to Disney. (the one in Florida)
When their plane landed, the woke up Adam and got off the plane. They got an Uber and he drove them to their hotel they were staying at. Then they unpacked and and it was already night. They decided to go to bed. They were exited to go to Disney. They were going tomorrow.
-the next day-
They were finally at Disney. They were all exited. Ryan and Jack aren't as awkward as they were before now.
"Hey. I forgot to to go the bathroom before we left the hotel." Said Adam, "I'm gonna go find a restroom now." Then Adam walked away and left Jack and Ryan on their own.
"So do you want to go on that ride?" Ryan pointed to a roller coaster.
"Yeah! Let's go!" Jack said. They both went to the back of the line and waited for their turn to go on the ride.

(Mid story note: I haven't made this one as weird as they usually are so...)

They waited their turn to get into the rollercoaster. Then, Jack heard a scream. He looked behind him, where Ryan was standing, and he saw glasses on the ground. It wasn't just glasses though. It was Ryan's glasses. Then he heard another scream- Ryan's scream. Then Jack looked up and saw Ryan in the sky!
What!! How did he get up there?!? Jack thought. Then he saw that Ryan was taken by a bird. But not just any bird. It was a pigeon. A pink pigeon.
"JAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!" Ryan screamed
"RYAN! BEFORE YOU GO I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Jack screamed, "IM STUCK ON WHAT I SAW ON TV BUT THIS DONT FEEL LIKE DISNEY!!!"
"NOOOOOOOO" that was Ryan's last scream.
Now Ryan was gone. Gone with the pigeons. Jack fell to his keenes, sobbing. Then Adam came back. He also had some food with him too.
"What did I miss?" He said. "Where's Ryan?"

And that's how the song Turning out was made.