Role models part 1

Sorry I haven't done this in a long time. I haven't really been inspired to write and stuff. I also have school and homework and sadly I have a test tomorrow in ELA (aka the worst class ever) so I have to study for that. I'll try to write more tho. Enjoy!

Songs-
Fussy by Tony
New rules by Dua Lipa
Happier by marshmello ft. Bastille
Role models (I love this song so much lol)
Nine in the afternoon by P!atd
Vegas lights by P!atd
Roaring 20s by P!atd

"Omg! Jack! Come here!" Ryan called out to Jack while switching through the stations on TV. "Quickly!"
"Hold on!" Screamed Jack.
Jack ruched out of his room. He thought something was wrong. "What do you want!?"
Nothing was wrong but he was very happy that Ryan called him out of his room.
"OMG!" Yelled Jack. He saw that his role model was on the news.
"See. I told u to come quickly" Ryan said. Then Adam came out of his room. He was sleeping, since it was 2 in the morning.
"Why is Jack squealing again?" Adam said, tiredly. Then his eyes MET the TV. (Haha. Get it? It's not funny you said? HOW DARE YOU I PUT MY TIME AND EFFORT INTO THIS AND U DONT EVEN APREACEAT IT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL APREACHATE ! Lol back to the story)
"Oh. That's why" he said. He noticed that Jacks role model was on the TV.
"Quick! Turn it up!" Said Jack.
Then the TV spoke. "Now, the show Sponge bob square pants is now cancelled. All fans will be sad but don't you be. There is a way to save Sponge bob. All you have to do is find a pig and paint it a color that no one knows. No one knows what it looks like either. But it's called 'Huuuuokle'"
Jack started to sob. His role model, sponge Bob, is going to loose his job! Who is Jack gonna watch now? Will sponge Bob find another show to act on?
"No! This cannot happen!" Jack screamed, "I SHALL HELP SPONGE BOB AND FIND THAT PIG AND PAINT IT THE COLOR HUUUUOKLE!!!"
"Jack," said Adam, "your gonna wake up the neighbors!"

Jack went out to a zoo. When he arrived at the zoo, he kidnapped a pig. Then he brought it back home.
"Moo" Said the pig "MOOOOOOOO"
(All I can think of is this video.)-

"Umm..." Adam was confused. "Where did you get the pig from?!"
"The zoo." Jack said, "where else?"
"Ok well where are you gonna get that strange color?" Ryan said.
"Oh well I heard it will fall from the sky if you teach a kindergarten class" Jack informed.
"Where are we gonna teach a kindergarten class?" Adam said
"Well I guess you have to wait to find out!" Jack said

To be continued...