AfterHours

Adam, Jack, and Ryan were playing a game in their living room at night. It was very late and they all couldn't sleep so they decided to play spin the bottle.

      It was Jack's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on a beautiful white t-shirt. He looked deeply into the shirt at it sat there. He got closer and closer to it as Ryan and Adam watched.

       Jack was nervous as he leaned in to the shirt and gave it a kiss. He was as red as a tomato when he pulled away. But he knew that the shirt didn't like him back. The shirt let him kiss him just because that was the game.

~the next day~

      Ryan went out to the store to get a plushie for him because he had trouble sleeping. He also brung Adam with him because he was scared about the evil store trolls taking him.

       They left Jack home alone with the white shirt from the night before. They were both sitting on the couch watching Dora the Explorer. Jack's favorite show. It was very awkward between them so they just sat in silence. The silence was violent. (comment if you get the reference)

        Jack decided to try to make it less awkward by breaking the silence. Keyword- try.

        "S-so" he started, "how was your day?"

         Silence

        "I- um." He didn't know what to say. The shirt wasn't responding to him.

        Did I do something wrong? He thought, have I just ruined my friendship with my crush? I'm so stupid!!

     ~later that night~

      They decided to play spin the bottle again. And of corse it was after hours. Jack didn't want to play but he didn't want to ruin it for everyone else so he did it anyways.

     There they were, sitting on the living room floor circling a glass bottle. Jack sat there with his brothers. He was very nervous. He didn't want to kiss the shirt again. He did but didn't at the same time. What if the shirt didn't like him back?

        He watched his two happy and exited brothers facing across from him. Adam was eating his jar of hot sauce and Ryan was clutching his turtle plushie tight in his arms.

        "Who's gonna go first this time?" Adam said. Jack started to sweat. He tried to focus on his breathing. He knew that his brothers would volunteer him to be first.

       "U-um. I think I'm actually gonna go to bed now. Im really tired." Jack forced out a yawn as he got up from the floor.

       "Wait! Can't you just do one round?" Ryan said as he looked up at him.

      "F-fine." Jack said. He sat down and nervously reached out to the bottle. He turned the bottle, watching it spin around and around, hoping that it lands on anyone else than the shirt. He would be happier with one of his brothers than to make everything awkward again with the shirt.

       He watched the bottle slow down and come to a stop.

       It landed on the shirt.

       He was screaming in his head for something to happen so he didn't have to go though that again. But nothing would happen. He just sat there looking at the floor in shock. He really didn't want to.

       "Well," Adam said to him, "go on!"

        Jack leaned into the shirt, about to kiss her/him/it (?)

         "WAIT!!" Ryan said.

          Thank God!! Jack thought when Ryan screamed.

          "Don't you have to go in the closet?" He said, "isn't this 7 minutes in heaven?"

         F**K!! RYAN WHY!!! Jack wanted to die.

       The shirt just sat there. Jack looked over at the shirt and got up from his spot on the floor. He started to walk over to the closet. He could feel his cheeks burning up. Then he felt light headed. The room started spinning. It seemed like blackness filled the room.

      Thud!

    He fell to the floor hard.

    The next thing he knew is waking with the shirt in front of him.

     "Wh- What happened?" Jack managed to say. "Did I pass out?"

     The shirt didn't say anything but Jack could speak its language. The shirt said that he passed out and that Adam and Ryan was nervous about him so they went out to Chucky Cheese to calm down.

     "Why did I pass out?" Jack said, not remembering what happened.

     The shirt said that it didn't know.

    "Shirt, I-I have something to tell you." Jack stuttered out. The shirt looked at him in confusion. "I- I love you."

     Jack then reached out to kiss the shirt. To his surprise, the shirt kissed back and they lived happily ever after.
The End (for now)
————————————————————————

Hello. I haven't wrote on this in a long time. I forgot how much I loved writing this story. I'm listening to all their songs while writing this too. I also realized that this is soposed to be weird ways of how they had the idea of making the song but I didn't do that. Opps. Too late now. Also merry late Christmas and happy New Year!!
Ok bye!!