weak

-Sorry that I haven't worked on this in a while. I've been doing other things that involves moving houses and schools and stuff like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.-

Jack woke up on a train late at night. No one else was on the train except for his brothers, Adam and Ryan. He tried to wake them up but they wouldn't. Then a microphone appeared in his hands and Adam and Ryan were awake. A keyboard appeared and also a guitar. Ryan played the keyboard and Adan had the guitar. They played it and Jack sang. Jack kept glitching though. He kept falling down but he kept getting right back up. Then when they finished their song, Jack glitched out of the train and he was on train tracks. He saw a light coming near him and he turned around. Then he got hit by the train and died.

The end

-okay wow that was so boring I'm sorry. I ran out of ideas. This is probably the worst one I've written so far. Let's make it better.-

Jack woke up on a train. He thought he was alone at once but then he turned to his side and saw a bird. The bird was pink and it had long red hair. The bird was just staring at him. He got up from his seat and looked out the window. He saw a bunch of pink birds with long red hair. The train was also moving. He also saw that everything on the train was glitching. he went to go towards the door but kept glitching back. Every time he tried to move, the bird next to him would get mad. Then when he tried for the 14 try to move away, the chicken stopped him by running in front of him. It didn't seem like he was glitching anymore though. Then the bird wack him with a bonsai tree and he fell to the floor. He got up and kicked the bird (how dare he) and the bird fell over. The bird then took out a knife and chased Jack around the train. More and More birds got on the train and got out knives. Soon, Jack was cornered and the killer birds surrounded him. He prayed that he lived. Then he teleported out of the train and he was standing on train tracks. He was happy that he was safe. Until a kid came along.

"I like trains." The kid said and just stood there.

"What are you-" Jack was cut off by a train that hit him.

(If yo don't get the reference, look at the video above)

-That was still boring but oh well. Okay bye!-