Livin' on love part 2

"Hello? Jack!" Jack could hear a voice. She was starting to wake up. "Are you okay?!" The voice said. Then Jack realized that the voice was Ryan's voice. He looked at Ryan and the bird, confused. Why can't Ryan marry me? Why the bird? He thought. Wait. Where's Adam?
Jack looked around the room for Adam. He couldn't find him. But he found a clock. It was 5:34 am.
"Where's Adam?" Jack finally asked after giving up.
"He went out to get breakfast for us." Ryan said. "He will be back soon"
"Wait. So your really getting m- married to this pigeon?!" Jack was surprised when Ryan said the word, "yes"

——— one year later———
*wedding music starts to play*
Jack sees Ryan walk down the aisle with his beautiful dress on (lol sorry Ryan).Jack started to tear up. Adam sees him quietly cry to himself
"Aren't you so happy for him?" Adam whispered to Jack. Adam thought those were tears of joy. But instead, they were tears of hate. He wanted to be with Ryan. He didn't want that pink pigeon marrying his senpai! He has to do something. Something to win Senpai back. Or something to make that pigeon go away.

——after the wedding——

Jack was laying in bed. Tying to sleep. He couldn't. All he could think about was his senpai, Ryan.
I wish he was here with me right now. He thought, wait. I know a plan! To win my Senpai back! I'm going to kill the pigeon. I will do it tomorrow... *insert evil laugh*

the next day—

Jack woke up and got ready to kill the pigeon. When he was sharpening his knife, Ryan came in.
"Hey Jack. I'm going to go out with Floride now for our honey moon. We're probably going to be out all day. Ok bye" Ryan then left
So the pigeons name is floride... Jack found out the name of the pigeon and continued to sharpen his knife. Then he followed Ryan and Floride. They were walking around New York when Ryan left to find a bathroom.
This is my chance. Jack thought I can kill Floride now. But I can't do it I public. I need to kidnap him or her first. Ryan never told me the gender. I wonder what it was. Ok Jack! Stop thinking about that! Stop getting distracted! We need to get the pigeon! Now Jack. Just take your bag and pull it over their head. Then take Floride! I can do this! JUST DO IT! (Haha. Do you Get it? No? It's not funny? Um. Ok. I'll leave them. Continue the story. Ok bye)
Jack then took his bad and scooped up the pigeon. Then he saw Ryan comming so he quickly ran away with Floride. He brought him/ her back to their house. Then he tied the pigeon to a chair. He left the pigeon there and went to his room. (The pigeon is in the basement)
When Jack went into his room he heard crying from outside. He knew who it was though. It was Ryan. He knows his senpais cry when he hears it. Ryan comes into the house and immediately to Jack.
"J-JA-HEL- P- I- JR-FLO-RAV-LO-OSTR-"
Jack couldn't understand what he was saying
"Hey. Calm down." Jack said, "now tell me what happened." Jack already knew what happened though.
"I LOST MY WIFE!" Ryan finally managed to say.
So Floride is a women! Jack thought
"Well... I'll be your wife..." Jack said. Then Ryan immediately stoped crying and looked at him.
Oh no! Did I say something wrong? Was it too soon to ask?
There was silence for a few seconds until Ryan said, "YES BE MY WIFE PLS!"
And then Jack woke up. It was all just a dream. Ryan never married a bird. Jack never confessed his love to his senpai. He was sad. Then a green horse came through the window. Then Ryan came in and said "ITS MOLDY!"

The end. For this chapter
Next I might do buy you a rose and I have a weird idea for it. Prepare yourself.