๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: โ€ข GxG โ€ข G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
๐™บ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š’๐šŽ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.
๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š’ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐™ท๐š’๐š•๐š•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
Mine - Selena Gomez.
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.

60.2K 957 144
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: Dia_DeDee

Kendall Jenner & You {G!P}

Kendall Pov.

Kendall: "I wanted to stay at home, watch movies and eat ice cream!" I whined as my sister and friends dragged me into a club.

Bella: "Come on Kenny, we haven't hung out in months because of work and now we can go out and have fun." She pouted.

Gigi: "Yeah, stop being such a buzzkill," I glared at her.

Kendall: "I'm not a buzz kill!" I said making them all give me a 'sure' look, "I'm just-"

Kylie: "In need of sex," She said cutting me off. I huffed, "What? When was the last time you got a good dick or vagina or any sexual interaction of any kind?" She asked making me roll my eyes at my sister and her antics.

Kendall: "Firstly, I don't need sex and secondly I need someone who knows how to please someone." I confessed as we entered the club. We all made our way over to the bar and ordered our drinks.

Hailey: "So what? Are you telling us that Ben didn't know what to do?" She asked slightly amused.

I usually don't degrade men who I date and how they do certain things, but the boy just didn't know what to do at times.

Kendall: "He didn't," I said once we got our drinks. The girls all burst out laughing and walked to the V.I.P area to see all our friends there.

Gigi: "That's a low blow Ken," She spoke between laughs making me join.

Kendall: "I only speak the truth," They stopped laughing and wiped some tears say from their eyes.

Kylie: "Fuck, we're going to hell." She said causing us to laugh again. We all greeted our friends which consisted of Abel, Zayn, Travis, Fai, Justine, Simi, Haze, Lukka, Daniel, etc.

We all greeted each other and made small talk until my eyes landed in a certain Y/e/c eyed girl. I studied her closely and bit my lip, she was extremely attractive and the way she dressed was a bonus. I saw her talking to Abel and laughing.

I think I'm in love.

Kendall: "Uhmm Bella," I mumbled making the girl turn and face me, "Who's that with Abel?" She followed my gaze and smirked looking back at me.

Gigi: "Ohhhh, does Kendall have heart eyes?" She teased making me roll my eyes.

Bella: "That's Y/n, she's a close friend of Abel's from Toronto, childhood friend to be exact." She sipped on her drink.

Kendall: "That's weird, I've never seen her around before." I recalled.

Bella: "Yeah, she isn't really into fame and fortune. She has a job back in Toronto as an architect and is really good at her job." She explained sparking an interest in me.

Kendall: "Really?" Bella nodded her head.

Bella: "Definitely, This girl is exceptionally talented, hot, sexy, and smart but she is shy as fuck." She said making me laugh a little, "I should introduce you to her!" She grinned putting her drink down.

Kendall: "No, no, no!" I rushed out shaking my head.

Hailey: "Do it," She said pushing Fai's face away as he tried to kiss her, "Because from what I heard, Y/n is packing." She wiggled her eyebrows, I stared at her confused, "Babe, tell them." She said making Fai sigh.

Fai: "Yeah she is, Y/n has something extra downstairs." He smirked at me, "But seriously Ken, she's really nice and super chilled. You should talk to her," He said encouraging them.

Bella: "Yeah, come on," She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to where Abel and Y/n were sitting. They both stopped talking and looked at us.

Abel: "Hey babe, what's up?" He asked as Y/n sipped her beer.

Bella: "Oh I just wanted to introduce Kendall to Y/n." She said making Abel smirk a little, "Sooo...Y/n," Y/n stood up and placed her beer down looking at the both of us. "This is Kendall and Kendall, this is Y/n," Y/n stuck her hand out and smiled.

Y/n: "Hello Kendall, it's nice to meet you." She shook my hand making me blush and look away for a moment.

Kendall: "Hi, it's nice to meet you as well." I spoke making her smile at me.

Abel: "So Kenny, would you like to join us?" He asked making Bella butt in and agree.

Bella: "Of course she would!" She smiled and shoved me to sit between Y/n and Abel while she sat on the other side of Abel. I looked over at Y/n and saw her send me a warm smile.

Y/n: "Should I get you a drink?" I nodded.

Kendall: "Yes please," I said making her pick her hand up and order a drink for myself and her.

Abel and Bella were in their own world for majority of the night leaving Y/n and I to talk throughout the night. This girl was truly something, she's a sweetheart, and god she was so hot. I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or what but I'm definitely taking this girl home.

Kendall: "Hmm Y/n," I mumbled once she finished down her beer.

Y/n: "Yes?" I ran my hands down her chest and leaned in closer to her.

Kendall: "Do you, maybe, want to get out of here?" I asked making the girl look at me surprised.

Y/n: "I don't really do the whole one-night stand kind of thing." She said as I leaned closer to her lips.

Kendall: "Who says it has to be a one-night stand?" I mumbled before connecting our lips. I felt her hands move to my waist before she kissed me back, my head felt ten times dizzier than it already was.

Y/n: "Let's get out of here," She mumbled pulling away and I nodded my head. I grabbed my purse and bid everyone a quick goodbye before dragging Y/n out of the club and dodging the paparazzi.

We made our way to her car and got in, driving back to my place. As she sped down the streets of Los Angeles, I made it my duty to leave kisses all over her neck making Y/n's grip tighten on the steering wheel. I moved my hand to her thigh, slowly moving it to her member and giving it a squeeze making a moan erupt from her lips.

Y/n: "Fuck," She groaned.

Kendall: "Drive faster," I playfully giggled making her speed up. She put the car in park and got out with me following.

I fumbled with the keys in my hands and finally managed to open the door, unlocking it. Once we were inside, I pushed Y/n inside and slammed her against the door, shutting it.

Y/n: "You're feisty," She muttered starting at me dazed.

Kendall: "And you're supposed to be shy," I mumbled. She chuckled and lifted me up in a quick motion.

Y/n: "I am, this is just alcohol confidence." She said before connecting our lips. I moaned at the feeling of her lips against mine as she walked us towards my bedroom.

Kendall: "Third door to the right," I mumbled between kisses making her nod and kick the door open with her hands still on my thighs, holding me up.

She walked us to my room and placed me down on the bed. I sighed against the covers and pull away moving my hands down her chest and undoing all her buttons.

Kendall: "Fuck it," I mumbled ripping the buttons off her shirt. "I'll buy you another shirt," I said causing her to laugh a little and remove her shirt.

I pushed her until she stood at the end of the bed, I woke up and undid the zipper on my dress making it fall to the ground. I saw her eyes scan me and smirked, connecting our lips as I moved my hands down to her pants.

Y/n: "Shit," She groaned out as I grabbed her member making her bite my lip and tug on it. I pulled her pants down making her pick me up and carry me to the bed laying me down on the pillows. "I don't have a condom," She muttered kissing my neck.

Kendall: "How's your pull out game?" I asked making her place me under the covers and look down at my body.

Y/n: "Pretty fucking strong," She muttered making me remove her boxers and drool at the sight in front of me.

I watched her rock hard member hit her toned stomach showing me just how hard and big she is. I heard her moan as I pumped my hand up and down her cock.

Kendall: "Hmmm fuck," I moaned out as she ran her rip through my folds making me wetter than I already was. I felt her slowly push into me causing my body to tremble with the feeling of her filling me up.

Y/n: "God," She grunted out pushing further into me. "You're so tight. Fuck it's perfect," She moaned placing both her hands by each side of my head.

Kendall: "Faster!" I moaned out making her pick up the pace. I dug my nails into her back earning a groan from her.

I threw my head back in pure bliss as she hit spots in me I didn't even know existed. She started going faster, harder provoking a familiar feeling to arrive at the pit of my stomach. I let out a loud moan and tossed my head to the side.

Kendall: "Y-yn! I'm going to cum!" I cried out making her slow down her fast thrusts but keep the hard thrusts. "Fuck!!" I practically screamed out earning a grunt from her.

Y/n: "Shit-Kendall," She moaned out as her thrusts became sloppy. "Fuck. "She moaned, pulling out and shooting her load at all over my stomach.

I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand as my other hand traveled down to her member and pumped her dry for whatever contents she had in her. She sighed in the kiss and bit my lip making me pull away.

Kendall: "I'm pretty sure that was the best sex I've ever had. "I admitted as she caught her breath and nodded.

Y/n: "Definitely, I don't think I've cum that hard in my entire life." I laughed a little and kept my hand on her dick slowly pumping her. "And if you keep doing that, I'm going to fuck you senseless again." She spoke making my insides jump in excitement.

Kendall: "Maybe that's what I want." She laughed and leaned down to kiss me again.

__

Six Months Later.

I was never the kind of girl to turn a one-night stand into a relationship, but with Y/n it was so different. The girl was so sweet, caring and god, she had the cutest smile and laugh. I was completely in love with her.

But she didn't know it.

Y/n: "Babe, are you sure you want me to meet your family? Isn't that a really big deal." I laughed and stood in front of her.

Kendall: "It is and I'm doing it because I really really-" I stopped myself and looked at the girl in front of me trying to find the courage to say it. I took a deep breath and sorted out her buttoned shirt, "I really love you." I mumbled shyly.

Y/n: "What?" She questioned shocked.

Kendall: "I-I love you." I stuttered out making her grab my face and pull me into a kiss. She pulled away and smiled at me.

Y/n: "I love you too babe," I blushed and hide my face in her neck. "Aww, are you shy?" She teased making me pinch her stomach.

Kendall: "Shut up," I said pulling away from her. She laughed and pecked my lips before smiling.

Y/n: "Come on, let's get going, we don't want to be late for lunch." She said making me nod and grab my bag.

We drove to my mother's place, I watched Y/n nervously park the car and get off walking to my side and opening the door for me. I thanked her and intertwined our hands walking to the door and opening it.

Kendall: "Guys!" I yelled making it echo throughout the house. I walked to the kitchen and saw all my family members standing there. Y/n squeezed my hand lightly, "Family, "I spoke getting their attention.

Kylie: "Kenny! Y/n/n!" She and came over to us to hug us. I knew Kylie liked Y/n, but as for the others, that would be a little tricky.

Y/n: "Hey Ky," She hugged the girl. She pulled away and sent my family a small nervous smile.

She's so cute, I can't even deal.

Kendall: "Sooo," I said pulling Y/n closer to my family. "This is my mom Kris, mom this is Y/n Y/l/, n," I said making her shake Kris's hand and smile.

Y/n: "Pleasure to meet you, Mam. "My mother nodded and sent her a smile.

Kendall: "And these are my sisters, Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim." She shook all their hands, "And you've met Kylie." I said making Kylie grin at her. Y/n laughed at Kylie's behavior and smiled at them.

Kris: "Why don't we have some lunch?" She said making us all nod. We walked to the dining room table and Y/n pulled my chair out for me and pushed it in once I took a seat. I kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

Kim: "So, Y/n," She said causing Y/n to look up from her food. "What do you do?" She inquired.

Y/n: "Oh, I'm an architect in Toronto." She smiled, "I take whatever profits I make from building large companies and other buildings and put it towards building places for homeless people back home. You know, provide them with food, water, and shelter." She explained while I started at my girlfriend in awe.

Please tell me how you can't be in love with her.

Khloe:" Why Toronto?" She asked.

Y/n: "It's my hometown, I grew up there with Abel " Everyone at the table nodded.

Kourtney: "Any family?" She asked.

Y/n: "Oh yes, My mom, dad, and a younger brother." She answered with a smile.

Kris: "I haven't really seen you out with Abel...." My mom said eyeing her.

Y/n: "Oh, that's because I don't really like the whole cameras thing. It's a bit too invasive at times," She answered with a shrug.

Kim: "But Kendall is in the cameras all the time." Y/n hummed.

Y/n: "I know, after all, she is the best model out there right now and it's okay, I'll deal with it if it's for her." I sent her a wink and saw her smile shyly.

Kylie: "Homegirl gonna get laid," She mumbled making me give her a look. She laughed and continued to eat her food.

They kept on asking Y/n questions and she answered them perfectly until one hit her which made her stop eating.

Kris: "So, you're not even famous but you want to date my daughter. Any reason for that?" She asked making me glare at them.

They all decided on not liking her as soon as we walked in and I knew that, but Y/n had been nothing but sweet to them.

Y/n: "Uhm...." She said feeling awkward, "Excuse me." She stood up from her seat and walked outside. I watched her and stood up from my seat, glaring at my family.

Kendall: "What the hell is wrong with you?" I growled at them.

Kris: "Kenny, we're just looking out for you." I scoffed.

Kendall: "Oh please," I rolled my eyes, "Can't you see that I'm happy? I'm sorry I didn't want to jump some basketball player or rapper's bones and then date them!" They all stared at me shocked, "But I'm done with that! I'm happy with Y/n and the way y'all treated her was unacceptable. She has been nothing but sweet to you and you treated her like shit." I shook my head, "You can't just walk over her, she isn't one of your PR stunts." I said walking away from them.

I walked outside and saw the Y/e/c eyed girl standing in front of the pool and let out a small sigh. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Kendall: "Baby," I mumbled making her turn and look at me.

Y/n: "Hey beautiful," She caressed my cheeks. "I'm sorry for walking out, I just-"

Kendall: "I know, it's okay." I said hugging her tightly, "My family are assholes, besides Kylie." She laughed and kissed my head.

Y/n: "Kendall," She mumbled, I hummed looking at her. "I don't want you for your fame or anything along those lines. I want to call you mine and be happy with you, I just want you." She said making me blush at her words.

Kendall: "I know you do," I pecked her lips repeatedly.

Khloe: "Do you mean that?" She asked making us pull away from each other.

Y/n: "Of course I do, I don't what your sister for fame or the money. I don't want fame and I make my own money." She said proudly and I bit my lip.

Homegirl is definitely gonna get it.

Kris: "Then I guess it's okay. I'm sorry for how we acted." She apologized.

Kendall: "What?" I asked shocked.

Kourtney: "We accept the two of you." I let out a breath of relief and smiled with Y/n.

Y/n: "Thank you," She spoke.

Kim: "So, let's have a second try at lunch?" She offered making us agree and walk inside with them.

I really hope my family sees what I see in her because what I see is pretty freaking perfect.

__

Requests are closed because I'm editing and sorting out this book. I understand you all want chapters but there isn't any point in publishing new chapters when I have editing to do.

Hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 128 7
!!Notice!! **I'm currently rewriting the entire book and will update the new chapters as I write them. ** I'm in a relationship with someone I care f...
29.4K 762 16
Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an entire book to. My requests are open! You...
49.3K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)