AJR (How the songs were made)

Bởi myjuicygrapes438

This is how Adam Jack and Ryan got the names for some of their songs! Xem Thêm

Come hang out- in the jungle
Netflix trip part 2
I made a cover for this book
Turning out - in disney world
Livin' on love
Livin' on love part 2
Buy you a rose- "Ney"
Another note
Buy you a rose- "Ney" part 2
Burn the house down
Im not famous
Role models part 1
Role models part 2
weak
AfterHours
Drama
Big White Bed

Netflix trip part 1

152 3 1
Bởi myjuicygrapes438

"Hey!" Jack said to his brothers, "Let's re watch  the office! Come on!"
Adam and Ryan sat next to Jack on the couch. Jack turned on the TV.
"D-D-D- DORA THE EXPLORER!!" The tv blasted Dora the Explorer. Adam and Ryan knows everything about Jack. Everything except that he watches Dora the Explorer on his own when no one else is home.
Jack could feel his face turn red. "Uh... that... um.." he tried to make it seem like he has never watched Dora before in his life.
Adam and Ryan just gave him a weird look. "Ok.. umm... how about we get started... yeah... let's watch dor- I MEAN THE OFFICE!!"
Jack put on Netflix and looked for the office. Then, out of nowhere, they heard something comming down their hallway.
"HERE COME DAT BOI" they heard, " HE BE ROLLIN DOWN THE STREET, HE BE ROLLIN TO DA BEAT!!"
They all looked at the strange frog riding a unicycle that is comming towrds them. They screamed and jumped from their seat.
"QUICK! SAVE THE BUTTER!!!" Ryan shouted as he ran towards the kitchen.
Ryan ran towards the fridge and grabbed all the butter that they had- all sixteen pounds of it- and then he heard a scream come from the living room. He looked and saw the green frog shoot lasers at his brothers. The he saw Jack and Adam in the TV along with Michal Scott. They were in the office.

Part 2 soon (maybe)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

212K 7.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
153K 6.1K 45
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
716K 34.1K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...