Death Is Calling

By worshipmezashu

"Its not that simple!" "Make it that simple, Dean! I-I love you..." "...Why didn't you tell me sooner?" ***... More

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
Interlude I
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
Interlude II
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Interlude III
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY

THREE

4K 165 10
By worshipmezashu

"Hey Malea."

"Hi Dean! Guess what happened today!"

"Hmm, let me think... Did you have your first day of kindergarten?"

"YES! IT WAS SO FUN! I GOT TO PLAY WITH OTHER KIDS AND I MADE A FRIEND!"

Death stopped for a second, not liking the fact that she had someone other than him to talk to. He had only watched her until she entered the building, so it came as a surprise.

"That's quite nice. What's her name?"

"His name is Landon! He's so nice to me, and we're going to have a play date tomorrow after school! I'm so excited!"

"That's... nice. What's his last name?"

"What's a last name?"

"Of course you don't know. Alright, what else happened today?"

"We got to color pictures, and I brought them home. Mommy put them on the fridge; she said they were very pretty."

"I'm sure they are, Malea. WhAt were the pictures?"

"One was of a horse, the other was a fairy."

"That's great.  What are you doing right now? I can hear crunching."

"Hehe, I'm eating Cheetos! You want some?"

"I do, but sadly I am no where near you."

"That's okay! Next time I'll give you a bunch!"

"You do that, thanks. I have to go right now, but we'll talk tomorrow."

"Okay! Bye Dean."

"Talk to you later, princess."

CALL ENDED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] เณ‹แƒฆ๐ŸŒนแƒฆเณ‹ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
26.8K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...