sonder • bts

By adorinqyoongs

sonder - the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own. - The... More

•one
•two
•three
•four
•five
•six
•seven
•eight
•nine
•eleven
•twelve
•thirteen
•fourteen
•fifteen
•sixteen
•seventeen
•eighteen
•nineteen
•twenty
•twenty one
•twenty two
•twenty three
•twenty four
•twenty five
•twenty six
•twenty seven
•twenty eight
•twenty nine
•thirty
•thirty one
•thirty two
•thirty three
•thirty four

•ten

33 4 0
By adorinqyoongs

ten

jimin and hoseok are at a market together, it's something that they always do. jungkook normally comes, also namjoon and seokjin sometimes.

jimin bought ice cream for them both and they sat down at an empty picnic table together. hoseok is still upset and quiet, jimin hates it.

"did jungkook tell you about the cute guy he met at the cafe?" jimin said trying to break the silence.

hoseok shook his head looking down. jimin pouted while looking at hoseok, "hmm...are you going to eat your ice cream, it's going to melt" he spoke.

"you can have it jiminie...i know how much you love ice cream" hoseok said.

jimin's eyes lit up slightly as hoseok handed over his ice cream, jimin had finished his.

they sat there for a moment until jimin spotted a familiar figure stood at the flower stall.

"is that yoongi?" jimin stated.

hoseok quickly turned to where jimin was looking. "yeah" he mumbled "why is he buying flowers?"

they saw yoongi buying some flowers but the weird thing is he is buying two different bouquets.

when yoongi walked away to his car, hoseok turned back around and sighed. "he is cheating, isn't he jimin" he sniffled.

jimin looked at the teary eyed boy "hyung...i can see he loves you...but i don't know"

"he is...those flowers are obviously for me and for his other...whatever" hoseok remarked "i love him so much though, jimin" he said before a tear rolled down his cheek.

jimin reaches out and grabbed his hand "you can't cry over it, hobi. if he is cheating on you then he's the idiot not you." jimin spoke "lets go back home and watch a movie or something"

hoseok nodded and wiped his tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 5 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
155K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
780K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
282K 11.7K 36
Your boring routine changes with a new family moving next to your house. You don't think much of it until you start noticing things about one specifi...