The Kissing Booth 2.0

By osnapitsari_

Continuing from Elle arriving home from dropping Noah to the airport. Why can't she shake off the horrible f... More

That long journey home.
Drug Store Chips
A Derailed Trip To The Mall
Popping
Sleep Soundly
Hey Lee Do You Want To Know A Secret
A Night To Remember
A Month Later
I Told You Prom Is Essential
Prom Is For The Young Folk
Our Fate Sealed
Popping Part Two
Happy Birthday To Me
That's When It All Went Black
Our Longest Night
22 Hours
Oh So Familiar
What Did I Do To Deserve This
Graduation Part One
Graduation Part Two
Not The Night We Expected
Hello Little Squirt
May I Introduce You To ____
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hour of Confession
You Have To Tell Me If It Hurts
Happy Sundays
I'm So Tired
Theres Something Rotten
Cashmere Sweater
Unexpected
Home Sweet Home
That's a Big Diamond
An Unexpected Guest
Update
May 9 Months Later
We'll Take It
Oh My God
41A Mermaid Avenue
ONE
The Perfect Dress
Just a Mundane Day
The One We've All Been Waiting For
The Day After Yesterday ( Reader Vote )
The Honeymoon
Disaster for Dessert
The Big News
That Makes Sense
The Scariest Day So Far
BACK WITH A BANG
Gender Reveal
Christmas Eve
December 25th
The Office Party
A Gun Shot Rang Out
The First One
The One You All Waited For
Rachel
Elle I need a Break
The Most Surreal Day Of My Life
Hello Again
Welcome home Aria ( And Elle )
Everything I'm not
Go and find Someone Better
How Did We Get Here Elle?
Never a Dull Moment
Beach Day
Noah's Birthday
Party Problems
I ( REALLY ) Messed Up
Times Are A Changin'
This is Going to Be a Learning Curve
The Return
Sign the Contract
Double First
After Summer
I'm Just Tired
' Maybe it's for the best '

Do You Recognise This Place Elle

9.3K 220 65
By osnapitsari_

I woke up before Noah the next morning and picked Maddie up before she woke him. I brought her downstairs.

' Morning sweetheart. ' My dad said cheerily from the kitchen.

' Morning dad. Look Maddie, it's grandpa ! ' The smell of pancakes wafted from the kitchen.

' You like the smell of that? Your favourite. '

' Yes ! ' I smiled. ' Yes I do. '

' Dig in.. I made enough for all of you. It's so nice to have you all here, June must be missing you all . '

' I spoke to her last night, she's just glad we're all here together. '

' I hear Noah is whisking you away on a romantic getaway today. '

' Apparently, I'm excited but I wish he would just sort things out with his dad. '

' And he will, he said some horrible things Elle. He needs to heal first. Let him whisk you away, it will do you both good. I can mind Maddison if you want? '

' I sort of want to bring her with us, I think I would miss her too much. Thank you though. '

Dad and I got to spend the morning together which was more pleasant than I could've imagined. I think we were both appreciating me being back home.

After a while Noah, Lee and Rachel arrived downstairs and dived into the pancakes on the table.

' Is my girl all packed? ' Noah asked.

' No ' I said taking a pancake off his plate and shoving it in my mouth. I passed Maddie to him and went upstairs to pack.

I brought all the usual stuff, nothing too fancy. I used the bigger suitcase so I could pack Maddie's stuff too. I placed my case beside Noah's which was already packed. I had never seen him so organised.

We left straight after breakfast, Lee and Rachel were going to stay with my dad for the next while since Rachel had really strict parents that made Lee sleep on the couch. The drive itself was long but fun, we blasted the radio and sang along to our favourite songs. I was trying hard not to bring up the situation with his dad. After three hours we arrived at the most beautiful hotel I had ever laid eyes on. A five star hotel right on the beach, it was beautiful. ' Noah this must have cost you a fortune .. '

' Never you mind Shelly, you deserve a treat. Let's go check in. '

The room was just as amazing as the outside, we had a balcony looking out over the beach, a two storey room and our own sauna. The hotel had fitted a crib for Maddie too. ' Oh Noah this place couldn't be more beautiful do you know that ... '

' More beautiful than you though? ' He whispered as he stroked a piece of hair back behind my ear.

' Far more beautiful than me Noah Flynn. '

' Never... Let's get room service tonight, I've made dinner reservations for tomorrow night. '

' Room service sounds amazing. Walk on the beach first? '

' Always. '

For dinner that night we ordered half the food off the menu and tasted everything. We watched movies and fell into bed. It was amazing.

The next morning I didn't wake up until 10 am ! Noah had woken up and brought Maddie downstairs so I could sleep in, it was incredible. I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time in I don't know how long.

' Good morning m'lady. I have booked you in for a facial and massage in the spa at 11, so eat up and go and get pampered.

' Oh my god Noah, you did not have to do any of this.. You are so incredible. '

' Elle, it's in all the books.. you gotta pamper the mother of your child if you ever want siblings for the first one. '

' You better be kidding .. '

' Well not right now obviously, I don't want to leave it years though. ' He winked.

' Besides .. when have you ever read a book. ' I pushed his head. ' Maddie is very happy to be an only child for now, aren't you baby. ' I took a bite of Noah's toast and went to get ready.

I spent the next two hours being totally pampered, Massage, sauna, steam room, facial , manicure followed by a pedicure. Noah was really pulling this one of out of the bag. I finally arrived back to the room at 2pm to find Noah asleep on the bed in his boxers with his arm wrapped around Maddie in her nappy. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture incase they woke up, but they continued to sleep so I went and relaxed on the balcony for a while until I heard Noah getting up.

' Hey Shelly, you feeling good. You look beautiful. ' He kissed my forehead and sat down beside me. ' Maddie is still asleep. '

' I saw that, you guys looked adorable. ' I opened my phone to find the picture.

' Wow I am the male version of a milf... '

' Oh Jesus.. I took the liberty of ordering us pizza for lunch .. it should be here in a couple of minutes .. '

' You read my mind .. don't eat too much.. remember we have a reservation for tonight. '

' For where? '

' Suprise.. '

' I hate surprises.. '

' I know. '

We ended up not moving from the balcony for the rest of the afternoon and really I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was so good to just relax. Maddie was such a good baby, even though she was growing up she was happy to snooze often. At seven I got up to have a shower, leaving Noah to get Maddie changed. I could have sworn I heard the door open and close from the shower but I shook it off and continued with washing my hair. When I stepped out I could barely find a towel through the steam. I wrapped myself up and stepped out of the bathroom. There was no sign of Noah or Maddie. I went up to the bedroom to find a note on top of a box

' Elle, get ready, slip this on and ask the doorman to show you where you are going. I'll see you there. Noah '

I opened the box to find a beautiful dress. It was white linen, went down just above my knee with buttons all down the front.

' Oh my god I love it. ' I announced to no one in particular, before drying and curling my hair into ringlets and applying some natural looking make up. I rushed downstairs to find the doorman, curiosity was beginning to get the better of me.

' Hi there. I think Noah Flynn meant for me to come and speak with you. '

' Ah Ms Evans. Please, come with me.' I followed him right from the hotel to the beach and suddenly in the distance I saw him. Noah Flynn, the man I have loved since I was 8 standing at a table, on the beach, waiting for me with our daughter.

' Noah '

' Hey Shelly ' He said, far too causally.

' What is this ? '

' I told you I made us a reservation. ' The table was laid out beautifully on top of a red and white checked table cloth. A bottle of my favourite wine sat on the table. Maddie was asleep in her stroller wearing a little white dress just like mine. Noah pulled out my chair and I sat down. Two waiters appeared out of nowhere with two plates.

' Ravioli madame. '

' Oh my gosh, my favourite. ' I smiled. ' I'm guessing you chose the menu too. '

' Well of course. '

We spent the whole evening drinking fine wine and eating delicious food.

' Noah this has been the most amazing night of my life. '

' I'm so glad baby... look at that beautiful sky. ' I threw my head back to admire a million stars lighting up the sky, they only made the full moon even more dazzling. I looked back to find Noah beside chair on one knee.

' Elle. '

' Oh my god. '

' Elle, two years ago I realised I was head over heels in love with you, I figured I was never going to be able to do anything about it since you were my brothers best friend, but thanks to that kissing booth I got the opportunity to tell you how I felt about you. Even then, I never thought I would be sitting here with you on the beach, even more in love with you and now in love with our baby girl. Thank you for being my whole world Elle. You have made me the man I am today. I could go on forever but the most important thing I need to say right now is.. will you marry me. '

' Yes. YES . Yes .YES. yes .YES. a million times YES Noah. I love you so much. ' I jumped up and leaped into his arms. Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

' Elle I love you so much. '

' Noah Flynn you have no idea how much I love you. ' He spun me around the beach.

' I AMOST FORGOT. ' He put me down and pulled a satin box out of his pocket, he opened it to display a shiny silver band with the most dazzling diamond on the front.

' Oh my god.'

' Can I put it on. '

' PLEASE. '

' Elle did you recognise where we are? '

' I feel like I've seen it in pictures before. '

' This is the exact same spot where your dad proposed to your mom. '

' Oh Noah... ' I burst into sobs again. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed cuddling on that beach for hours before we left to go back to the hotel room where we fell into bed again.

' Mrs Elle Flynn. ' Noah whispered in my ear. ' I like it. '

a/N And there you have it my lovelies, the proposal you have all been waiting for.. I hope it was worth the wait. Let me know in the comment section below ! All my love <3 

ALSO PLEASE CONTINUE TO GUIDE ME WHERE YOU WANT THIS STORY TO GO, YOUR INPUT IS SO IMPORTANT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.6K 66
Two years after a breakup neither can quite explain, an unexpected reunion makes everything more complicated. completed! {The Kissing Booth fanfictio...
66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
23.4K 1.2K 33
Noah and Elle are both devastated after their break-up at the end of their summer at the beach house. That is, until a chance weekend where they end...
35K 588 31
After every thing going with the relationship of both of the Flynn bothers it's time for a new chapter come read a long and go through college with t...