To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

2.7

10.4K 387 49
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*

You guys are probably going to hate me at the end of this chapter...heheh

Sun Hui couldn't be mistaken.

The Emperor kept having dreams about their last world, and for a split second Sun Hui could've sworn he saw just a slight glimpse of Wang Shuo's soul in the Emperor.

But now the question evolved. How was Wang Shuo here?

Sun Hui looked at his golden ring before kissing it and putting it in his drawer. After he is done with Zhu Xiuying, he'll reveal to the Emperor that he is the boy referred to in his dreams. He didn't want any problems in the way when he confessed to his love.

Today, Sun Hui was planning on getting the Emperor to promote Fan Jiahao. It's been another week since the Emperor found out his secret.

Currently, Sun Hui was in the throne room reciting a poem to Du Qiang like he had been doing for the past week. He found it suspicious. His poems were no longer delivered, but recited verbally. The Emperor never even took away the poem to be published. As soon as Sun Hui was done, they would usually eat and retire to their rooms.

He had a feeling that his poems were no longer being published. But what happened? Why weren't they getting published anymore?

Sun Hui cleared his throat, reciting another poem for the Emperor:

"Green leaves fall slowly
Clear water springs reflect nature
The sun beams and gleams"

(Quick note: I'm not good at writing about nature, lol)

Sun Hui made his voice a bit more enticing to add to the poetry. Du Qiang tapped his fingers on his chin before handing the piece of paper in his hands to Chen Bao, "You know what to do."

Sun Hui was outraged. Why would he publish that one and not the others? What was so different?

"So you publish that one, but not my other poems?" Sun Hui asked, his voice rising.

The Emperor just looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"For the past week, you just heard me say them. You never gave the paper to Chen Bao. Now, with this poem, you do?" Sun Hui gritted his teeth.

"That's because they were love poems," Du Qiang said, dismissing Chen Bao. "This one was solely nature."

"What's so wrong about the love poems?" Sun Hui asked.

The Emperor gracefully rose from his throne, making his way towards Sun Hui. He caressed his cheek. On normal circumstances he wouldn't really mind now that he knew who this was, but he was too angry to accept the caress this time around. He leaned away from the touch and glared at him.

Du Qiang narrowed his eyes, grabbing Wen Jingyi's chin, "Xiao Jingyi, don't back away from me."

"You belong to me. I shouldn't have to send out poems in the public if they're not made for the public. Do you understand?" he squeezed his chin.

"But they are made for the public," Sun Hui reasoned.

"Not if they're about love. No one should be allowed to read the love that doesn't go to them. You're my personal poet. The only love you have to share should be shared with me exclusively," Du Qiang said.

Oh, I get it now. He was jealous. But still...Sun Hui spoke, "But...what's the point then? If none of my poems were published—"

"If fame is what you're worried about, don't bother. Everyone should know that you're my personal poet, and I did publish your first poem. You have nothing to worry about," the Emperor said, running his hands through Wen Jingyi's long hair. "But I don't want to share your feelings with anyone except me. Just like how you belong to me, those poems also belong to me."

Sun Hui struggled in the Emperor's grip, "I'm like a caged bird. I need to be free."

"But if you're free too often, you'll go away," Du Qiang whispered.

Sun Hui sighed, "Okay. I'll let this go under one condition."

"Anything for you," Du Qiang said with a glint in his eye. It looked like lust, similar to last time. He brushed it off.

"I want Fan Jiahao promoted to garrison commander. He works really hard, so he should have enough merit, correct? Don't disagree because you're jealous," Sun Hui begged, gripping on the Emperor's sleeve. "It's a small position but still a big deal. This is all I ask, nothing else."

Du Qiang frowned. Fan Jiahao was lowly ranked and never really noticed until Wen Jingyi arrived at the palace with him in tow. Honestly, Du Qiang didn't like that soldier. He felt a bit off to him.

"If that is what you wish, it shall be done," Du Qiang gave in. If he was good, he might even get promoted to an even higher rank. He was lucky that Wen Jingyi brought it to his attention. "I'll write a decree to the unit commander."

Sun Hui smiled at him, "Thank you."

In the Imperial City outside the palace, Fan Jiahao was wandering the streets. He was confused about Wen Jingyi and the Emperor. Wen Jingyi was constantly feeling different emotions, such as happiness or depression, when with the powerful man. And even if Wen Jingyi denies it, Fan Jiahao knew they were close.

It wasn't a jealous feeling, but if it was, it had nothing to do with love. Fan Jiahao loved Wen Jingyi as a brother, and he just immensely worried about him. He might be a bit selfish and protective at times, but he meant well.

He heard rumors of what the Emperor did to his bed victims. He could only think that the reason why they were close were because they were together or the Emperor was planning on getting Wen Jingyi.

Fan Jiahao knew from last week that Wen Jingyi couldn't handle heartbreak. If he could, he would train him to defend it. Sadly, he just didn't know how to make that possible.

So instead of Wen Jingyi getting hurt, he would steer him away from the source. Somehow.

Zhu Xiuying was also wandering the streets, trying to figure out from the locals a specific date to take action against the Emperor.

That's when she saw Fan Jiahao. He was walking around, sword attached to his waist, with a scowl on his face. She walked up to him.

"Excuse me, but are you from the military?" she asked.

Fan Jiahao froze. He was never good with woman, and this woman was very beautiful. Yet, something told him to back away. Something deep inside repulsed him from this woman.

Regardless, he was still a blushing, flustering mess.

Zhu Xiuying felt mixed feelings. He was obviously too weak to do what she said with how easily flustered he was. But, this effect could be helpful in following her orders.

"Y-yes, I am," Fan Jiahao stuttered, clearing his throat.

She gave a seductive smile, "Excellent. I'm sure you must be strong, and have strong connections with the Emperor..."

Fan Jiahao immediately frowned. He hated the Emperor as of now.

Zhu Xiuying noticed this, and a mischievous glint fluttered in her eye, "Do you not like the Emperor?"

Fan Jiahao brushed her off, suddenly turning cold, "None of your business."

"I hate him, too, you know," she said, revealing the malice in her voice.

He halted his steps.

She continued, "It's sickening how people love him. We are the same. We are the only ones who see him for who he is. I can tell you have a far more personal hate. If you—"

"As tempting as that sounds, I have to decline," Fan Jiahao states. "You want to overthrow him, or assassinate him. I can tell that you don't mean well. Even though I hate the Emperor, there's someone that will never forgive me if I do what you want. I can't afford to lose his trust."

Zhu Xiuying gritted her teeth, "Fine. But you'll regret it. And once you do, I expect you to come crawling back to me. Eventually, you'll see that I'm right. I can use you."

She left sharply, her feet almost stomping.

That woman is cruel, although beautiful. I'm glad I caught my cool, Fan Jiahao shook his head, changing his direction back to the palace. It was late.

Du Qiang sat on the edge of Wen Jingyi's bed. He was sleeping peacefully, his black hair undone and laid on the pillow in different directions. He looked extraordinarily cute like this.

The Emperor touched the boy's pale face. His lust was growing. Wen Jingyi was asleep, he could easily just—

No. Whenever he thought that, he thought about that dream. It made him feel guilty and disgusted with himself. Why would he think or do such a thing? Not to mention, this was the first time he almost moved on the thoughts.

I still don't know if he has the ring, though, he thought gloomily. If Wen Jingyi had the ring, it would've been a plus. But even without the ring, the Emperor still felt attached and desired Wen Jingyi. Maybe the dream and the silver haired boy were wrong. Maybe the boy he needed didn't have a ring.

Even though that thought gravely disappointed him, he shook it off. Dwelling on these things with no answers only left him more frustrated than the beginning. He still didn't know who the silver haired boy or that short black haired boy exactly were, or why he was having these dreams.

As he got up to leave, he caught sight of something.

His once calm mood slowly turned sour.

Ehhh, do you hate me? I'll try to update as fast as I can to relieve you of the suspension.
And I looked up the rankings of Ancient China's military. Garrison commander was the lowest high ranking. They basically were in charge of guarding a certain place. The unit commander was the highest, and they basically controlled the whole army.
~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.6K 27
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...
635K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
148K 6.4K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
321K 17.9K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...