Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 76 - First Summer Night

419 13 0
By Chromiee

A/N: ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

"YAHOO!"

Jungkook, Tae and Hobi jumped into the pool together with a big splash.

Jimin and Suga stayed under the shade, relaxing while Jin and Nam-joon were chatting with Hyo-rin and Jun at the mini bar while Jun makes drinks for all of them behind the bar counter, serving as a barista.

When BTS, Jun and Hyo-rin got to the big ass villa, Eun-ha gave them instructions and helped  them share rooms. There were four rooms. One was hers that was all the way to the top, third floor, Jun and Hyo-rin shared a room due to REASONS and then the boys split into two groups but Suga offered to sleep at the living room. That was his tactic.

"Where the heck is Eun-ha?", Jin stirs his glass while looking around.

"She's still back in the house. She said something about finding something big for everyone.", Hyo-rin chuckles and stirs her mojito and thrusts it towards Jun behind the counter. "Another lime for me please Mr. Bartender."

Jun looks up and sighs. "Your public, flirting methods are getting too much, Hyo-rin.", he cuts a few lime slices and puts it in her drink. 

Nam-joon just smiled and enjoyed the scenery of the maknaes having fun then when he takes a sip of his drink, he ends up spewing on his glass as he sees Eun-ha carrying two big watermelons on her shoulders. "Eun-ha! Aren't those heavy?!", he stands up and points at the fruits.

Eun-ha enters through the black-fenced gate that surrounded the whole villa with Arthur circling her as she walks with his tongue stuck out and Kyu-yoon was above her head circling. "Nope. Not at all hyung.", she whistles at her pets then turns to the boys at the pool. "Ya! Jungkookie! Noona needs your hands!"

Jungkook surfaces from underwater after being under the water for so long with Hobi trying to lowkey drown him. "What is it Eun-noona?", his eyes turn to the watermelons. "Ok.", he gets out  of the pool and takes one of the two watermelons.

Suga was napping but got woken up by Jimin. He sits up and takes off his shades. His eyes darted off to Eun-ha who bends down to put down the big fruit with Jungkook and took off her flannel. She still wore her muscle shirt and cargo shorts from when they arrived but her sports bra-like bikini in black was seen on her arm slots. 

Eun-ha wraps both of the watermelons with her flannel and rubbed her hands together with an evil grin as she kneels next to Jungkook. "Wanna try using our heads Kookie?"

"Are you trying to crack your head open Eun-noona? You already got hit in the head from your accident and you're already a pabo.", said Jungkook nonchalantly and rubs the watermelon's surface.

"This punk!", Eun-ha tilts herself to the side and launches her foot at Jungkook's arm to push him. She then whistles for her owl and the dog sat next to her. "But you do have a point. I'll use my hands then.", she stretches her neck and fingers.

"Cleanest half wins.", Jungkook cracks his knuckles and prepares himself.

Suga sat up and receives a drink from Jimin and they both sat on the chair together, watching the two weirdos trying to crack melons open.

Hobi on the other hand was getting annoyed and worried about Eun-ha's safety. "Ya Eun-ha! Stop it, don't hurt yourself!"

Jungkook flinches and looks down. After a while, he still felt guilty about being saved by Eun-ha even though she kept telling him that she's fine and she would do it again for anyone especially to the people she cared about. He just felt so bad and thankful for it. He felt, indebted.

"Eun-noona, if you break your hand, you have to pay me five hundred thousand won.", said Jungkook.

"WHAT? That's like five hundred bucks. Why the hell do I have to pay you?!", Eun-ha kicks him again and this time, he gets thrown into the water and everyone was laughing.

"Because, Busan rules.", Jungkook surfaces and gasps for air with that bratty grin of his.

"I'm from Seoul you idiot!", Eun-ha snaps her fingers and points at Jungkook, signaling Arthur to jump at him.

Even with the laughs and enjoyment they had, every precious memory was important to her now. As her eyes slightly glances at Suga, their eyes met and she ended up looking away the moment she felt a spark.

Hyo-rin and Nam-joon from the bar were the first ones to notice Eun-ha's little glances and thought it was cute. "Hey Eun-ha! If you have something to say to Suga-ssi, say it.", the older female snickers and receives a bro fist from Nam-joon.

"You stole the words right out of my mouth Hyorin-ssi. Hey Eun-ha, it's been a month or two since then. How's the memory shuffling going?", said Nam-joon as he takes a sip off of his drink.

Eun-ha gritted her teeth and unconsciously hand chops the watermelon, slicing it in half cleanly with little bumps. It was close to a clean half. "Shut it Hyo-rin!", she whined and shook her head rapidly, making Kyu-yoon panic on her head. Her eyes then turned to Suga who was tilting his head in confusion. "STOP STARING!"

Everyone became silent till Nam-joon got away from the bar and sprinted towards Eun-ha, grabbing her waist and drags her with him. "LET'S PARTY NOW!", he shouted with Arthur's barking the three of them including the dog jumped into the pool.

Jimin laughs and joins in the water with Arthur, Nam-joon, Jungkook, Hobi and Tae-hyung. Suga got up his seat and took the sliced watermelons to the bar with Jun and Hyo-rin who turned on some music.

Hyo-rin starts dancing as her jam played. Dejavu by NU'EST W. "This is my song!", she cheered, holding her glass in the air while doing some booty-swaying moves.

"These kids.", Suga sat next to Jin and got a drink from Jun. "Even Nam-joon's turning into one."

"Relax Yoon-gi.", Jin laughs and gives him a slap on the lap. His eyes turned to Eun-ha who was dog paddling her way to the shallow part of the pool with Jimin and the dog. "Nam-joon got her out of exploding at you. Shouldn't you thank him for that?"

"Well, he should've left it at that. Cuz usually, I'm the one who calms her down.", Suga rolls his eyes in annoyance and taps her glass on the marble counter.

Jun furrows his brows and then sighs with a little smirk. "I'll get the grill running. Make sure THE KIDS don't over do it.", he scratches his head and went to go grab the meat and grill.

His girlfriend eyes him and waves her hand at him. "Will do daddy!"

"Ya! Keep your kinks to yourself you pervert!", Eun-ha was on the edge of the pool, trying her best to not let go and splashes pool water at Hyo-rin. She also splashed some at Suga and Jin in the process. "I got you guys a room together on the second floor FOR A GOOD REASON."

Hyo-rin smirks and playfully kicks her flip-flops at Eun-ha. "Now that you mentioned it, is the room soundproof? With the romantic idea of being at an island and the wooden, Hawaiian-themed room, I wonder if I could even control myself the moment night hits."

"HYO-RIN!", Eun-ha whined while the rest of the guys were left speechless of Hyo-rin's forwardness. "I can't stand you at all!"

"Then sit down.", Hyo-rin laughs and tilts her glass.

"I'M UNDER WATER IDIOT!", Eun-ha slaps the water with one hand holding the edges and paddles away.

While everything was going well under the sun, with all the food, music and fun. Eventually, the gang ended up bringing their party indoors and settled down by the grill at the front porch. And while they do that, Eun-ha went off on her own to clear her mind after Hyo-rin made her drink a couple of shots. Hyo-rin, Jin and Nam-joon were dancing their dorky moves and the music was still blasting.

Eun-ha whistles her way to the beach with Kyu-yoon flying around her. She trusts the owl enough to let him free. Even if he did want to escape, Eun-ha would just let him anyways. "Ah, this is the best place to watch the stars.", she hums and looks up to the sky with a smile.

"GET IT NAM-JOON!"

The girl laughs as she hears the half drunk Hyo-rin cheering and singing with the song playing now which was MAMAMOO's Egotistic.

Feeling the dance feel of the song, Eun-ha starts twirling around elegantly while still looking up, barefooted on the sand with the water slightly touching her feet. It was slightly cold. The good kind of cold.

"Umttiyaiya! Ttiyaiya! Ne meottaero gulmyeon an dwae hm hm hm.", she kicks the water to make little splashes and tosses a grape in the air for her owl. "Hey Kyu-yoon.", her dancing and excitement slightly faded as her mind became troubled. "Do you think, that it was my fault? That... That Suga-hyung became sad?"

"Hoo.", Kyu-yoon rests on the sand and started waddling next to her as she walks. It was kinda cute.

Eun-ha sighs and looks down at the owl as she keeps talking to him. "Like, I look at him and my heart would just start pounding painfully. I would get so flustered whenever our eyes meet. And— and that thing where he bumps our foreheads together! It's like my heart is about to burst out of my chest, you know?", she stops walking and squats down, staring out at the sea. "But then, my head tells me that he's a cold-hearted jerk while my heart...", she pauses and points at her chest in a rough manner. "This stupid thing tells me a complete different thing.", she picks up the owl with two hands by its torso and held him in front of her. "What if I end up not feeling the same at the end? I'm not saying that I don't but I guess I kind of like Suga. You know what I'm saying Kyu?", she shakes the owl and stared into his eyes. "Right?!"

"Hoo.", Kyu-yoon tilts his head and his big eyes closed halfway in disappointment. After all, she was ranting in front of an owl.

"Aish what am I doing?", Eun-ha lets him free and lays her back on the sand. "This is too annoying! I can't remember anything! What did I do... To make you so sad.", she closes her eyes and her chest started throbbing.

The sound of the waves slightly became hushed, replaced with screaming echoes of Jimin, Tae-hyung, Jungkook and JB. Ambulance sirens in synced with laughter of her brothers clashed, causing a headache.

"They did so much for me. And this vacation is not enough to give them. They suffered more hardships than I did as an idol and possibly as a human being as well. An accident like this inflicted more pain to them than to me. And JB— makes me feel just as confused as Suga.", Eun-ha groans and rubs her face. "Why is it so hard for me to not hurt others? Will my efforts be ever enough? Am I even enough?"

Three.

Two.

One.

While her attention was somewhere else, she didn't even notice her year-mates making their way to her.

Jimin and Tae-hyung were shuffling in the sand and saw her laying down. With cheeky smiles, they took their seat beside Eun-ha, cornering her.

It seems that Eun-ha still hasn't noticed them or was too preoccupied to pay attention to them so, Tae-hyung rubs his hands together to heat up his palms and raises his hand in the air. Him and Jimin gave each other nods. "Euuun— ha!", Tae-hyung slams his heated hand on Eun-ha's bare belly.

Eun-ha shoots her upper torso and legs up in pain and sits up. "YA! WHAT THE SHIT!", she looks down to her dark red stomach and hits Tae-hyung on the back of his head.

Tae-hyung takes the hit and laughs while rubbing the back of his head. "Hi Eun-ha!"

Jimin was losing his shit and was clapping in laughter. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

"Aish. What the heck! How'd you guys know I was here?", Eun-ha pinches Jimin's cheek and beckons Kyu-yoon to come to her lap.

"95-liner senses.", the two boys said in unison.

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and chuckles. "Oh, right. So, what do you guys want?"

"Oh nothing.", Jimin sang. "Just wanted to have a little chat with you."

Tae-hyung's weird smile appears and he leans his head on Eun-ha's shoulders. "Eun-ha.", he pauses. "It's not healthy to solve problems alone.", he gives her a pat on the back and then wraps his arms around her waist.

"And it's not nice to be mean to yourself. I'm sure Suga-hyung is trying his best with you.", Jimin ruffles her hair and leans his head against the side of hers.

She was a little startled with the affection and comfort out of nowhere but it made her feel happy. "What's up with the two of you all of a sudden?"

"Eun-ha.", the two brothers hugged her. "You're always enough."

Eun-ha freezes and places her hands on theirs and gripped them hard, returning the affectionate gesture. She felt her eyes burning and she buried her face on their arms. She sniffled tried her best not to cry and instead, be thankful to them. "I'm sorry for hurting you guys. And thank you."

The song that played loudly from the villa marked Eun-ha's loud sobs.

Tae-hyung and Jimin were satisfied with what they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 16 5
Well it's a Cinderella story but with a twisted. It's BTS version. I hope you like it and give this story a like. This is my very first story and it'...
99.2K 3.7K 91
after a prank gone wrong in her old school, rich mean girl, min lea, dance captain of contemporary dance team 'elite movement', is forced to transfer...
101K 4.3K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
1.5K 165 29
This story is about a group of friends who are professional dancers but no one really knows who they really are. They are world known but never revea...