Rolex

By ArMY_bts07

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that rolex, you'd better think again before I give you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 1

586 26 17
By ArMY_bts07

I'd been sitting here all bored with Taehyung constantly annoying me.

Sometimes I wondered when his friends from Pluto or Uranus would come to suck him up like they did to Mr. Bean? Because I swear, if that day came, my suffering would definitely come to its end.

"Yes! Tackle him, you asshole!" I rolled my eyes at Taehyung's comment and slapped his arm hard with my palms.

"Language."

"Oh my god!" He mockingly closed his mouth with a shocked expression. "How come I forgot there's a kid beside me? I'm so sorry that you have to listen to that. Come here, let me fix your dirty mind." He took a hold of my head and ruffled it—not that hard—but hey! That's hair we're talking about! Hard or not, it's hair!

I pulled my face into a pout mixed with anger, and he grinned at me once he saw how messed up my hair had become due to that big hand of his. "Fix it back, you dumbass."

His grin grew wider. "Hey, language." He repeated my words and took me by surprise when he cupped my cheeks with his palms, pulling me closer towards him, which seriously made me so close to having a heart attack!

His hands gently combed my hair, and I slightly flinched when his smiling lips slowly curled into his signature smirk. He knitted his eyebrows for a moment and winked. "By the way, you look much hotter with that hair. What's so wrong with that?"

I rolled my eyes again and whined, "Oh come on! It's been 1 hour and 28 minutes straight you've been flirting with me! Stop it. It's annoying!"

"Well, one point for Kim Taehyung." He gave me a lopsided grin and brought his arm around my shoulder, dragging me close to his side, and I didn't know how many times I'd have to tell him that his actions surely attracted so much attention!

"By the way, your Rolex friend over there surely knows how to rock this game." Out of the millions of words he had said since he sat beside me, this was the only one that really snatched my attention. "And I'm sure he's a damn player."

"No surprise you know your species." I said in an impassive manner, and it didn't take much time for Taehyung to start annoying me again.

"Don't you know players do have gorgeous faces? And let's not forget they're absolutely good in bed." He pulled his smirk with an overbearing pride, and that seriously made me so close to spit right on that pretty face. "I'm so honored to hear you calling me a player."

Why am I friends with him again?

"Okay, I'm done."

Well aware that he was still far away from stopping his game of annoying me, I decided to pay all my attention back to the game despite not liking it and let that player talk to himself.

"Hike!" I heard that Jungkook or whatever his name was shout over the field, and soon enough, the ball was under his control and the rest of the team distracted the rivals.

I witnessed him bolt down the field with the fate of this game left purely in his hands. My eyes drifted up to see the clock, and I became anxious when I realized that he had under 25 seconds to reach the end zone and claim a few points for his team.

As fast as he could, he pushed himself harder and harder. His cleats pounded one after the other onto the green turf as he maneuvered around players of the rival team.

Well, not bad.

I threw another glance at the clock, and it told me he was already down to 10 seconds. It amazed me to see how he still managed to accelerate as if his life depended on this game—almost as if he was in a long race and the finish line was getting closer and closer with every fast step he took. He then took longer and quicker strides as the timer wound down.

5 seconds.

I pulled the strand of hair that was blocking my view behind my ears and rested both my elbows on my knees with my hands supporting my chin, eyes still focused on that same guy with the ball.

4 seconds.

'Oh, come on.'

3 seconds.

He stretched one arm with the ball as far as he could and took one giant leap of fait—

"That's hot." I snapped my head towards Taehyung and shot him a dangerous glare when he whispered unhealthily close to my ears.

"What?" He innocently asked as though he had not just annoyed the life out of me for all this time. "Seeing a girl concentrate is a major turn-on. I'm just stating the fact."

"TOUCHDOWN!" The announcer announced through the speaker, and I purposely rolled my eyes noticeably, hoping for Taehyung to get the message—I should have watched the touchdown if this jerk knew the words stop. Again, for I don't know how many times, I ignored Taehyung and faced the game.

With the sound of cheers and boos, I tilted my head to see the referee signal saying that a touchdown was made. The Rolex guy's teammates bustled over and started jumping on him. Sort of caused a standing pile of disgusting, sweaty, and smelly guys.

Ow, it must be hurt and... gross.

The guys then got off what's his name again? and immediately lifted him off the ground and carried him around in a celebratory manner.

We won.

After all the glorious hoots and hollers of pure happiness, they all eventually made their way to their coach, and each one of them was given a bottle of water. And god, how could they drink that fast?

My eyes snapped to the Rolex guy when he pulled off his helmet, revealing his face with hair dripping with sweat.

And as if on cue, the cheerleaders came and blended with the footballers, making me roll my eyes at how desperate these girls were. And what's worse was how disgusting it was to see some of them already getting kissy kissy over there, including the Rolex guy himself.

I guess I'll have to wait then.

I sighed and looked at the watch in my palm.

"Well, that was kind of intense," Taehyung commented beside me, his eyes darting at that same Rolex guy or Jungkook, was it? Ah, whatever.

"Oh, babe! I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to have that chitchat with you." I turned to my left and saw Taehyung talking to the blonde from before, whose face was slightly red just with the presence of this sweet-talker. "I'll make it up to you later."

Taehyung winked.

Disgusting.

After a good 3 minutes, he stood up from his seat and towered over me while I was still sitting here waiting for that Rolex guy to finally notice that, hey, my Rolex is over there! Oh poor that girl, been waiting for my horny ass.

"Aren't you hungry?"

I tilted my face upward and looked at Taehyung, intentionally took in a loud gasp, and dramatically closed my mouth with my hand. "D-Did you just talk to me normally?"

"Yes, cupcake. You haven't fed me with your kisses today, and now I'm hungry."

Okay, bad move.

I mentally face-palmed myself.

Taehyung then grinned at me knowing that he just annoyed me again, and I rolled my eyes at him before answering, "I have to give this to him, remember?"

Taehyung glanced at the Rolex in my hand, and it was his turn to roll his eyes. Just then, he searched for my hand and pulled me up before wrapping his arm around my shoulder casually, still not aware of the attention around him.

God.

"He seems so engrossed in making out, and I'm sure from the look of it, it might take quite some time." He dragged me out of the pavilion and pulled me even closer to him when we started to enter the crowd that competed to get out of here. "Let's eat first, and we will sort this thing out later, alright?"

"Your treat?"

"My treat." He told me, and I grinned at that.

That's why I am friends with this player.

_______________________________

Hiiii.....

How do you think about this chapter? Like what I promise, Rolex coming this december and I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

What do you think about Taehyung? And what do you think about His relationship with her?

Do leave your comment and I will read it.

Thanks again for reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 253 45
" RIGHT HERE, I'M HERE. SPINNIN' OUT WAITING FOR YOU. "
33.2K 1.3K 10
requested 💖 Polyamorous Imagines with ITZY! Ships that y/n will be paired with this book are: -ChaerLia -ChaeJi -ChaeRyu -JinLia -Ryeji -RyuNa -YeLi...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

318K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
168K 6.2K 32
*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked up at my mum and spoke "I am so sorry t...