Born To Lose (Frerard)

By Abrene

"In the end, it doesn't even matter." More

ImNotGoodWithTitles
The Hurt You Sold
A Line Without A Hook
Dream For The Dead
A Death Wish
Fool's Day
Liquor Stores Keeps The Gas Tank Full
More Than You Bargained For
Encourage Your Smile
Pity Party
Forget Me Not
Ciao Buio
Trust Me
Blood Isn't The Only Thing That's Red
Wishful Thinking
Give Me A Reason
Heaven Help Us
The Lies of the Taken
As Days Fade
Another Hopeless Cause
Epilogue
Story Announcements

When The Funeral ends

220 12 27
By Abrene

My eyes slowly blinked open, adjusting to the early morning sun. I tried to remember how I got into the position I had found myself: On top of my sleeping boyfriend, my arms loosely tucked behind his neck and his right leg over my lower limbs.

I didn't know and I was too cozy to actually care; we were watching a cheesy horror movie on Netflix but the rest was too vague and unimportant to recall.

I shifted a bit, laying my head down on his chest this time and not his stomach, listening to his shallow breathing and the smooth melody of his heartbeat.
That wasn't the only thing I felt though.

Gerard was hard.

I could feel the hardon pressing against my crotch and the dirtiest idea came to mind.

I sat up, straddling his lap just before I started to grind on him, slow, tantalising circles that made his breath hitch in his sleep and a whine to erupt in his throat.

I watched as his doey hazel eyes slowly opened and the most lustful look was painted on his face, which made me twitch in my boxers.

"What's wrong Gee? Just a little case of morning wood; nothing I can't fix," I whispered seductively as I leaned down to claim his lips. His lips moved lazily against mine as I kept up my hip movements against his aching member, beautiful moans spilling from his lips, muffled by my eager ones.

Gerard rested his hands on my hips, pushing them down against his erection in repeated motions, basically humping me and I couldn't hide the amusement on my face.

I did enjoy the moans and whines that escaped his lips and finally decided to stop teasing after a few more moments of his useless thrusting.

I leaned over towards the bed side table and took out a questionable bottle of lube. Gerard was faintly aware of what I was doing and got rid of his boxers, causing his erection to sprang free, hissing slightly probably from the cold air.

I squeezed a generous amount of lube in my palms before I reached down and held his member, causing the older boy to groan.

I didn't know why the lustful looks and choppy moans emitting from the redhead was such a turn  on but it was and now I also had a problem in my boxers. I ignored it, focusing soley on making Gerard feel good.

My fingers worked deftly on his hard, leaking member; stroking it firmly while pressing my thumb against the large vein on the underside of his cock. He moaned in approval and I repated the motions, occasionally digging my thumb into his slit which earned another whine.

"Frankie," He whimpered, lost in the sensation. "What baby?" I asked, feeling my own cock strain against my constrictive nightwear.

"Need your ass, not your fingers," He managed to say inbetween moans. I looked down darkly at him and his quivering lips, my heart pounding quicker than it had before.

"'Want me to ride you, Gee?" I asked breathlessly, my face innocent and he nodded furiously, his red, hard member twitching in my grasp.

I left his cock, making him to whine in disapproval before I pulled down my own boxers, sighing in relief by the freedom of the cursed clothing, before I lowered myself on him, both of us groaning from the slight friction.

Gerard was fully awake now, his hands possesive and breaths measured as he guided my hips up, lining himself with my entrance.

"Bad sluts like you don't deserve prep," He growled before quite frankly, slamming into me all at once. A cry tore itself from my chest as my body tried to comprehend the sensation it had just experienced.

It did and the pain seemed to be taking over as a burning feeling followed. Gerard noticed, leaning up to distract me by claiming my lips, it was a long wet kiss and when a desperate moan left my lips, he started to pull out slowly before thrusting back into me, earning another moan from me.

I was fairly adjusted at this point, my fists balling his shirt to steady myself over him. Waves of pleasure washed over me as Gerard picked a steady rhythm inside of me and I didn't try to hide the dirty moans that left my lips as his cock nudged my prostate dead on with every thrust.

Lost, and desperately needing to come, I reach inbetween us to grab my own cock, stroking it firmly while occasionally digging into the slit, as I threw my head back, my lips parting as a string of curses pushed its way past my throat.

"Cumming already, slut?" I heard Gerard growl before he swatted my hand away and replaced it with his own. His grip was fast and firm from the start and quickly matched the speed of his thrusts.

Soon, his name came as a desperate chant on my lips, my orgasm sending shockwaves through me as warm white liquid shot out of me and ran down Gerard's fingers, some dripping onto his stomach and over the bedsheets.

My mind was foggy and I was caught in a haze, still trying to land from my orgasm. Gerard's movements never seized and he was still quite frankly snapping his hips up, the oversensitivity pulling a few tears from my eyes.

I leaned forward, hooking my arms loosely around his neck as I whispered into his ear: "Cum inside me sir,"

And with one more solid thrust, he came, with a deep groan. I felt his seed flow inside of my heated walls and it was the most spell bounding feeling ever.

Panting, he rolled us over and gently pulled out. "That was amazing," he exclaimed breathlessly as he looked at me in awe, removing a clump of sweaty dark hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

I hummed in acknowledgement as I trace his sweaty, clothed chest with my fingers. It was well into the morning now and yet neither of us made any attempt to get up, just spent the next hour talking and cuddling.

After a while, it wasn't really fun lying down in stale sweat and dried cum so we both made attempts to get up. Gerard was able to get up with no problems at all.

I on the other hand, fell back down on the bed, pain still echoing in my spine and lower back.

Gerard's muffled laughter danced in my ears as he came over to my side of the bed. "A little sore?"

I rolled my eyes at the stupid grin on his face. "Well with your girth and literal no chills during sex why wouldn't I be?" I feigned annoyance but ended up smiling.

"Oh Frankie don't pretend, I know you love it when I'm rough," he leaned down and kissed me softly. I loved how he knew me so well.

"Just shut up and get me Advil or something," I said, giggling.

"Okay princess, do you also want chocolate and strawberries as well?" He teased but I actually considered it.

"That doesn't sound so bad, yes bring me chocolate strawberries," I said, folding my arms under my head and smiling menacingly.

Gerard rolled his eyes but left the room anyways, following my request.

My mind seemed to float over the past days' events and the future possibilities of Gerard and I. Where exactly were we going with this anyways? I've been alive long enough to realize that good things do not last.

Just enjoy while it lasts,

When the door cracked open, a wave of unruly red hair peeped in and I grinned as I took in Gerard carrying a pack of chocolate strawberries. I fought the mental image of an obscene act that involved a naked Gerard covered in melted chocolate.

Calm down Frank, I told myself as Gerard brought the freshly dipped fruit to me and I smiled in appreciation.

I took the painkillers from his other hand and swallowed them with the glass of water on the bedside table.

After playing around with the strawberries and sneaking a few kisses here and there: I got up and Gerard led me to the bathroom where we both showered together.

Well, I wouldn't really call it a shower, just another round of what we started in the bedroom but with running water, soap and shampoo.
¥¥¥

"Can you try to keep it down the next time you guys want to fool around?" Bob said as he handed Gerard a cup of fresh coffee.

My cheeks flushed as Gerard shot me a look before apologizing jokingly to his old flame.

Bob offered me coffee but I declined: I did want to accept anything from him. "I don't drink coffee," I added politely.

It was a lie, I loved the caffeinated heavenly beverage. I just didn't like the person offering me it. Gerard knew this and shot me a scowl once Bob turned around.

"So Katie and I were thinking about going to Six Flags today," Bob said just as he brought his coffee to the table.

I perked up significantly on hearing that. I fucking loved amusement parks, although I could never go because my mother thought that the idea of going on rides and spinning tea cups were stupid.

"That sounds like a good idea, Bob" Gerard agreed to the idea.

They both turned to me, silently asking if I agreed. I nodded my head and the two smiled triumphantly.

There's been so much tension that just a few hours of childish amusement and cotton candy didn't seem like a bad idea.
¥¥¥

Leave it to me to wear all black when the weather was fricking hot.

Perspiration was already sticking to my skin and I feared that my eyeliner would run.

Gerard on the other hand wore a Dr.Pepper shirt and....shorts. It showed off his beautiful pale legs and perfectly curved backside.

After we paid for our tickets and bought a few snacks we waited in line for a terrifying looking ride. It seemed to be touching the sky.

My gut twisted in both fear and excitement, my first ride and it just had to look like a death wish.

Gerard must've noticed how tensed I was because he held my hand and rubbed soothing circles into the skin, which calmed me down significantly.

"I'm sorry but your child is not tall enough to go on this ride," the conductor: a young blonde, told us and my face fell.

Are you kidding me?

Gerard's hold on me tightened,"That's my boyfriend, and damn right he's tall enough," he said, pushing the height bar down harshly.
I heard Bob giggling.

The lady just stared at us, taken aback but didn't say anything. "Enjoy your ride," she said, gesturing towards the ride.

All of us laughed as we took our seats and waited for the others to file in.

I kissed Gerard in appreciation. "Thank you," I said in a half whisper.
He only smiled and kissed me back. "No one talks down on my Frankie,"

After a few minutes, the ride started. There was a count down starting from 5 but the sneaky bastards didn't even wait for 1 before the ride lurched forward quickly along with my stomach.

We went left right, upside down...literally in all directions in super sonic speed. I was screaming the whole time and Gerard just kept on laughing.

After practically falling from the sky, the rollercoaster came to a halt and I finally took a grateful breath of air.

"That was so fun!" Gerard exclaimed, looking like a child at play.

"I'm glad you're having fun Gerard, just like old times," Bob said, patting his shoulder fondly as Gerard looked up at him and my head spun from the sight and also from the ride.

I bent over the little fence surrounding the lane and threw up, bile hitting the back of my throat making me cringe.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist, lifting my hair out of the way and rubbing my back as I heaved again.

"Fuck," I spat, wiping my mouth. This was the second time this week I threw up. Fuck my nerves.

"Frank, baby are you alright?" Gerard's concerned voice rang in my ears as he pulled me in and doted over me like a protective mother.

I nodded just before I felt another wave of nausea run over me. I moved out of the warm embrace of Gee and over the fence to vomit again. I didn't eat a lot so it just looked like colored water gushing out.

After Gerard helped me clean up in the restrooms we just walked around. It was obvious that I couldn't go on anymore rides because they all made me want to hurl.

"Jesus Frank, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were pregnant," Gerard joked after we had separated from Bob and Kaitlyn.

I punched him in the arm playfully and he pretended to be hurt.

"I wouldn't be surprised, your pull out game is weak," I retorted and that made us both laugh.

As I drank my water, I slowly started to feel more stable and cool headed so after a while we went on more rides and played more games.

And at the end of the day, we all came back home with prizes, salted food and smiles.

The memory of full bliss engraved into my mind as I savored these rare moments of happiness, hoping it would always be this way but knowing that life always has a few tricks up its sleeves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 509 40
don't cross the line (lower case intended. story is written from felix's perspective)
309K 7.2K 31
Don't fall in love, those are the only rules. *Cuss word warning* *Smut warning*
514 60 7
"What would you do if I ran away tomorrow?" I asked, hypothetically. He took no time to ponder his answer, "I would run away with you."
248K 5.1K 40
"stop telling me you're fine."