When The Funeral ends

My eyes slowly blinked open, adjusting to the early morning sun. I tried to remember how I got into the position I had found myself: On top of my sleeping boyfriend, my arms loosely tucked behind his neck and his right leg over my lower limbs.

I didn't know and I was too cozy to actually care; we were watching a cheesy horror movie on Netflix but the rest was too vague and unimportant to recall.

I shifted a bit, laying my head down on his chest this time and not his stomach, listening to his shallow breathing and the smooth melody of his heartbeat.
That wasn't the only thing I felt though.

Gerard was hard.

I could feel the hardon pressing against my crotch and the dirtiest idea came to mind.

I sat up, straddling his lap just before I started to grind on him, slow, tantalising circles that made his breath hitch in his sleep and a whine to erupt in his throat.

I watched as his doey hazel eyes slowly opened and the most lustful look was painted on his face, which made me twitch in my boxers.

"What's wrong Gee? Just a little case of morning wood; nothing I can't fix," I whispered seductively as I leaned down to claim his lips. His lips moved lazily against mine as I kept up my hip movements against his aching member, beautiful moans spilling from his lips, muffled by my eager ones.

Gerard rested his hands on my hips, pushing them down against his erection in repeated motions, basically humping me and I couldn't hide the amusement on my face.

I did enjoy the moans and whines that escaped his lips and finally decided to stop teasing after a few more moments of his useless thrusting.

I leaned over towards the bed side table and took out a questionable bottle of lube. Gerard was faintly aware of what I was doing and got rid of his boxers, causing his erection to sprang free, hissing slightly probably from the cold air.

I squeezed a generous amount of lube in my palms before I reached down and held his member, causing the older boy to groan.

I didn't know why the lustful looks and choppy moans emitting from the redhead was such a turn  on but it was and now I also had a problem in my boxers. I ignored it, focusing soley on making Gerard feel good.

My fingers worked deftly on his hard, leaking member; stroking it firmly while pressing my thumb against the large vein on the underside of his cock. He moaned in approval and I repated the motions, occasionally digging my thumb into his slit which earned another whine.

"Frankie," He whimpered, lost in the sensation. "What baby?" I asked, feeling my own cock strain against my constrictive nightwear.

"Need your ass, not your fingers," He managed to say inbetween moans. I looked down darkly at him and his quivering lips, my heart pounding quicker than it had before.

"'Want me to ride you, Gee?" I asked breathlessly, my face innocent and he nodded furiously, his red, hard member twitching in my grasp.

I left his cock, making him to whine in disapproval before I pulled down my own boxers, sighing in relief by the freedom of the cursed clothing, before I lowered myself on him, both of us groaning from the slight friction.

Gerard was fully awake now, his hands possesive and breaths measured as he guided my hips up, lining himself with my entrance.

"Bad sluts like you don't deserve prep," He growled before quite frankly, slamming into me all at once. A cry tore itself from my chest as my body tried to comprehend the sensation it had just experienced.

It did and the pain seemed to be taking over as a burning feeling followed. Gerard noticed, leaning up to distract me by claiming my lips, it was a long wet kiss and when a desperate moan left my lips, he started to pull out slowly before thrusting back into me, earning another moan from me.