ImNotGoodWithTitles

When I woke up, I expected to still see myself in Soho,New York, our familiar bungalow with it's friendly surroundings. To go to my familiar high school and talk to my only friend Jon.

But no, the universe hated me to much to make me think this was possibly ever a dream. And when I had awoken to the cold Jersey air, I just knew that what happened yesterday was real. We had moved from New York to New Jersey.
      My mom needed a new job ever since, you know, and she decided of all the other 49 states in the US that Jersey was the best place to move to. What was worse wasn't even the fact that I was saying goodbye to all things normal to me; it was the terrifying fact that I was starting a new school. Scratch that, a new Prep school. That's right, a play den for the species of rich,spoiled hormonal imbalanced teens with bank accounts larger than their brains
   "Frank,scendi al piano di sotto, farai tardi!" That was my mom,yelling at me to get ready. She must've been serious because she barely spoke our native language unless she was pissed.
   "sto venendo ma," I replied, rolling my eyes. Today felt like it was going to suck. And it was Monday, it was my first day of school so I had to be early and well--Mondays and mornings weren't really my thing.
      After spending virtually ten minutes showering and getting dressed, I came downstairs and was greeted with the angry face of my mother. Which, was the normal face of my mother.
  "It's your first day of school and you're already late. Here I made you this, now go!" She handed me a small container of pasta and I put it in my school bag before she practically pushed me out of the house.
   I didn't expect her to make me brownies and shower me with good luck wishes but a simple'Have a nice day at school' would've been nice. Luckily, it was just a ten minutes walk from my house so it was bareable. 
     I wondered how my mother even got me into this private prep school; we weren't the richest people in Disney land so it was suspicious. I shook the thought away and focused on how I was going to try and get expelled.
     ¥¥¥¥¥

"At least the surrounding doesn't look threateningly hideous" I thought to myself as I took in the whole all-too-well-maintained environment. After taking a deep breath, I pushed through the double doors of hell. In other words: Pency Prep.
      The first thing I noticed was the robotic manner in which everybody moved in. With the matching bland uniforms, they reminded me of soldiers in that Dunkirk movie. I started to rethink my dressing choices: Ripped black jeans, red checkerd vans and my faded Iron Maiden shirt made me look very conspicuous.
  Damn it. I was new kid bait. It wouldn't be hard for anybody to realise that I was new; and I was correct because as I walked down the corridor, kids gawked at me like I was an alien from outter space.
    "Are you the new emo kid?" A guy with fairly short brown hair and a huge forehead asked. He had so many badges pinned to his dress jacket that I just knew he was of some influence here.
    I shrugged"Fits the description" his smile faded as he replied:" We don't allow fags here. If you want to fit in or break dress code, at least dress normal."
  Okay, this guy was rude as hell and I already didn't like him. Nonetheless, I smiled sweetly at him,lips puckered playfully. "Oh my, how foolish of me. With a big,strong man as yourself I got lost for a moment. Look, how about we skip class and I'll give you a quickie in the bathroom?" I winked.
   And that's when his lack of humour came in and he dragged me by the collar, shoving me into a nearby restroom. "What did you say you little faggot?" He sneered, gripping my collar with his fists and lifting me up by my shirt. He glared menacingly into my eyes.
     " oh honey, if you wanted bdsm, that's all you had to say. I-" I was cut off by his fist colliding with my jaw. He punched me again with more force and I stumbled as he let me go. After the brief dizzying pain wore off I found myself and gave him an unexpected sucker punch, straight at his nose. A thin trail of blood began to flow from it. Not really being one to be physical, I quickly ran out of the restroom and blindly collided with the deputy principal.
                        Fuck.
"It's only your first day of school Iero and you're already getting into a fight" I eyed the deputy principal as he started whatever speech he had planned that I wasn't the least bit interested in.
"It's not my fault your 'lovely' school contains insensitive assholes" I said, eyeing the guy i just had the pleasantry of exchanging words with. He had a gigantic forehead and it made me wonder how many times he had stuck his head up his ass.
"Mr. Urie, this isn't the way to welcome a new student. You're the vice president of the student body, this isn't like you" he scolded, making him scrunch his face in protest.
"I was only showing him the way to the bathroom,sir. He just flipped out on me" He lied fluently. I rolled my eyes skyward. This guy couldn't be serious.
"Yeah, like calling me a fag and harassing me was your hunky dorey way of showing me around" I sneered, sarcasm dripping from my tone.
"I wouldn't think you were a fag if you didn't wear eyeliner like some cringey 13 year old emo" He shot back. I was about to throw a degrading combat but Mr. Peters interrupted our brooding fight.
"Enough Mr. Urie. We'll discuss this later. Iero come with me." The deputy principal said sternly and Brendon gave me the finger as soon as the deputy turned his head. "Ai ai captain" i saluted before the principal shook his head im annoyance and began to walk, beckoning me to follow. Brendon pushed by me and stormed out of the hallways.
   There was no difference between Pency Prep and my former high school. The only difference was that here; I had no friends and the place was flooded with self absorbed spoilt rich kids. To make things worse it was Jersey and it was cold as hell and I don't think my Iron Maiden T-Shirt was doing any justice.
   "Don't wear that tomorrow. I'll just assume you're new and didn't know the dress code." He said matter-of-factly taking a right turn and I followed.
   "Oh. I knew the dress code, it was all just too shitty and bland for my fashion taste"
   He didn't reply and I heaved a sigh. This was all so boring, I missed Bellard High school. Sure i was an outcast but at least I had a great friend to talk to. I missed Jon already, he wouldn't of hesitated to show that asshat a lesson.