-ˏˋ GAYDREAMS ˎˊ-

Autorstwa YVKHEI

✎ nct ! ☏ - a collection of short nct oneshots. started ↠ 2018.26.08 ended ↠ 2019.19.08 Więcej

ένα
δυο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
επτά
οκτώ
εννέα
δέκα
έντεκα
δεκατρία
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
δεκαέξι
δεκαεπτά
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννέα
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δύο
είκοσι τρία
είκοσι τέσσερα
είκοοι πέντε
εικοσι εξι
είκοσιεφτά
είκοσι οχτώ
είκοσι εννέα
τριάντα
τριάντα ένα
τριάντα δύο
τριάντα τρία
τριάντα τέσσερα
τριάντα πέντε
τριαντα έξι
τριάντα εφτά
τριάντα οκτώ
τριάντα εννέα
σαράντα
σαράντα ένα
σαράντα δύο
σαράντα τρία
σαράντα τέσσερις
σαράντα πέντε
σαράντα έξι
σαράντα επτά
σαραντα οκτώ
σαράντα εννέα
πενήντα
πενήντα ένα
πενήντα δύο
πενήντα τριών
πενήντα τεσσάρων
πενήντα πέντε
πενήντα έξι
πενήντα επτά
πενήντα οκτώ
πενήντα εννέα
εξήντα ένα
εξήντα δύο
εξήντα τρία
εξήντα τέσσερα
εξήντα πέντε

δώδεκα

12.6K 390 55
Autorstwa YVKHEI

「 time check; 23:15 」
「 ship; johnten 」

"ten, i swear i'm fine." johnny tried saying, though his voice was raspy and he broke into a coughing fit right after his words.

the male had fallen ill with the classic flu and felt absolutely terrible, though he didn't want his boyfriend to cancel his plans for the week just to look after him.

it's always johnny caring for ten and his needs, not the other way around.

"here." the shorter male said, giving a spoonful of medicine to johnny. he pouted and looked ten in the eye, who was ignoring everything he was saying.

"baby. i'm okay. i can take care of myself, i promise." johnny lied straight through his teeth, that even ten could tell. the male shrugged, still giving johnny the medicine he needed.

he knew his boyfriend didn't like to be babied. he only liked doing these kinds of things to ten.

the thai male had left for a few minutes after putting away the medicine in the kitchen, but he returned into johnny's room with a bag of cough drops, a huge blanket probably bigger than he was, and water bottles. the male set everything down on johnny's bed, again, ignoring his protests.

"shh. stop fussing. i'm going to look after you, at least for just for today." ten scolded, fixing everything for the two. he put the hit 'mean girls' on netflix, seeing as how the movie always managed put johnny in a better mood. after, he wrapped the fuzzy blanket around himself and johnny, placing the sick male's head on his chest.

ten unwrapped a cough drop and popped it into johnny's mouth, who finally gave in to his lover looking after him.

the medicine had started making johnny sleepy, so he closed his eyes and nuzzled into ten's neck while he played with his hair.

within minutes, johnny has dozed off, leaving ten to chuckle slightly at him.

"my big baby..." the shorter male cooed, bringing johnny closer to him and continuing to watch the movie in front of him.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

299K 7.1K 75
boyxboy only inspired by songs my love for the dreamies is huge enjoy:) 02.07.18 ~ .. . .. . .. 100k 03.06.2020 150k 26.10.2020 200k 15.02.2021 2...
176K 2.8K 17
One shots of my favorite NCT ships Includes: fluff mostly smut (ish) yuwin markhyuck jaeno chensung jaeyong doil johnten luwoo - jream_23
72.5K 664 23
spontaneous oneshots - all unedited - NCT & WAYV (boyxboy) - requests : opened (request on my board!) johnyong #2 cpop #3 ©NE0TECHS 2020
237K 14.7K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08