Avenger's One-Shots/ IronDad...

By Raven_Hellfire

HELLO EVERYBODY THAT LOVES MARVEL!! My name is Raven Hellfire and I am the author of this book. How are you... More

🥀🖤HELLO🖤🥀
🥀Running away🥀
🥀Running Away Part 2🥀
🥀Running away part 3🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Pietro?🥀
🥀The fight🥀
🥀The Red String🥀
🥀Where's Peter Parker!!🥀
🥀Mission Suicide🥀
🥀Don't push your luck🥀
🥀Don't Push Your Luck part 2🥀
🥀Disney Land🥀
🥀Auntie Tasha's comfortable🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 1🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 2🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 3🥀
🥀Just Call Me Anansi!🥀
🥀Peter is Artistic?!🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Kidnapped🥀
🥀Kidnapped Part 2🥀
🥀Bucky is NICE🥀
🥀Death🥀
🥀Death- part 2🥀
🥀Back together/ Reunited🥀
🥀Asexual🥀
🥀Road Work Ahead🥀
🥀The Big Reveal🥀
🥀HALLOWEEN🥀 (2018)
🥀We Are.....Venom🥀
🥀We Are.......... Venom Part 2🥀
🥀Verteran's🥀
🥀 Veterans part 2. 🥀
🥀Happy Thanksgiving!🥀
🥀The burning golf course // RIP 🥀
🖤🥀RIP White Wolf🥀🖤
🖤🥀 #PROTECTYOURCOMMUNITY 🥀🖤
🖤🥀Tagged🥀♥️
🥀Finding out🥀
🥀Finding Out Part 2🥀
🥀TRUTH OR DARE 🥀
🥀On Your Left!🥀
🥀Swear Jar🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 2🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 3🥀
🥀Talent Show/Holiday's Special🥀
🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀
🥀An Angry Peter, Is not a Peter you want to see Part 2🥀
🥀The end game/ I'm Coming Home🥀
🥀The End Game/ I'm Coming Home🥀 Part 2
🥀Understanding🥀
🥀Holy Crap🥀
🖤🥀Q&A QUESTIONS HERE🥀🖤
🖤🥀Q&A ANSWERS!!🥀🖤
🥀Plan H🥀
🥀The Frozen Tongues🥀
🥀FINISHED Stop Stealing My KIDS🥀
🥀Kidnapped, The Rogues, and Ross🥀
🥀Dad jokes and Angry Peter🥀
🥀Appreciate Tony Stark Day!🥀
🥀Tony Stark Appreciation Day Part 2🥀
🥀Brother....?🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀 PART 2
🥀Lesbians🥀
🥀I Will Kill Everyone In This Room🥀
🥀In the Soul Realm🥀
🥀Renaming🥀
🥀Catch Fast🥀
🥀Shotgun!🥀
🥀Shotgun! Part 2🥀
♾🥀Tears🥀♾
🥀Happy Birthday🥀
🥀🖤A/N🖤🥀
🥀Too.... Strong....uuhhhh🥀
🥀Happy (Late) Fathers Day (I MESSED UP)🥀
🥀Replaced🥀
🥀Caw caw Mother Fuckers
🥀Come little children~🥀
🥀Wedding🥀
🥀Cousin Sergei🥀
🥀Back Again
🥀It's going to be ok...right?
🥀CHAPTER AND IMPORANT A/N READ IT🥀
🥀I don't care...
🥀Halloween (2019)🥀
🥀Watty's-This isn't where your story ends-Not on my watch
🥀I love you...🥀
🥀Bad day🥀
🥀Birthday Boy🥀
🥀Birthday Boy part 2🥀
🥀Mission gone wrong 🥀
🥀Kitty🥀
🥀God bless America🥀
🥀Strange are you okay?🥀
🥀Floor Is LAVA🥀
🥀Happy Holidays!🥀
🥀Instant Kill🥀
🥀I'm your new Dad🥀
🥀Please Help Rhodey!🥀
🥀Oh My Thor!🔥
🥀New Years and GROOT
🥀Peppermint
🥀Peter!
🥀Light Sabers
🥀Tick...Tick...Ti-
🥀That Was My Son!🔥
🥀Attacked Part 1🔥
🥀Attacked Part 2🔥
🥀Attacked Part 3🔥
🥀Your Son Peter?🔥
🥀Red Bull🔥
🥀Rare happiness
🥀My leg-
🥀Life is cruel...🔥
🥀Trans Visibility day!🔥
🥀The Unknown Blog/ Going on Hiatus🔥
🥀Russian Singers~🥀
🥀Bad idea🔥
🥀Shit talking🔥
🥀UpDog🔥
🥀Beep Beep🔥
🥀A Menace🔥
🥀Loki!🥀
🥀Holy- BUCKY?!?!
Music
🥀MJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING🥀
Animal
Howling Angels
🥀The sun will shine on us again brother.🖤

🥀The Pranksters met Loki and FLOWER CROWNS🥀

4.2K 154 190
By Raven_Hellfire

"Thor! He is evil! He attacked NEW YORK and literally nearly killed us all. He mind controlled Barton! - Clint winced, Tony gave him an apologetic look- He killed 80 people in 2 days!" Tony yelled at Thor. Loki was sick of hearing the fighting so he walked off as the bickering Between Tony and Thor faded as he walked outside. Truth be told Loki loved nature so he spends as much time outside as he can. Especially if Tony is willing to put him in a cell for his 'crimes'. He saw a girl with dark skin sitting with a flower crown on and laughing. A hologram was in front of her. A boy about her age with big brown eyes and hair. He also had a flower crown on and laughing. He stopped laughing before he waved goodbye to her and the hologram disappeared. He hadn't realized he was staring until the girl smiled and waved him over. He sat across from her as she stuck her hand out.

"Shuri princess of Wakanda." Shuri said. Loki hesitated before smiling and shaking her hand.

"Loki prince of Asgard. Why are you here all alone princess? If you don't mind me asking." Loki asked.

"I'm waiting for a friend. But if you want you could stay with us. And if you want I can make you a flower crown?" Shuri said asking Loki slowly. He was rendered speechless so he mutely nodded. She smiled as she started collecting flowers with Loki's help. They heard a loud bang and turned around quickly in a defensive position, only to find the boy from the hologram walking towards them. He had slammed the door shut and his flower crown was on his head sideways. His expression was angry but relaxed when he saw them.

"Peter! Hurry up! We have a guest that will be joining us!" Shuri shouted to Peter. He ran over and hugged the girl before doing the Wakanda Forever sign and turning to Loki.

"Peter Parker at your service." Peter said bowing and then stretching his arm out to shake Loki's hand. Loki laughed before shaking his hand, recognizing the sarcasm in the kids tone.

"Loki prince of Asgard, nice to meet you" Peter nodded before turning to Shuri,

"So are we going to make him a flower crown or...?" Shuri nodded as peter helped them collect flowers.

"If I may ask why did you look so angry when you came out? You looked ready to murder someone" Loki asked. Shuri laughed.

"Your full of questions aren't you?' Shuri said smiling at him. He smiled sheepishly before they turned to Peter who was sitting across from them and handing Shuri flowers when needed.

"I heard the fight between Thor and Tony- Loki tensed- and Thor kept on defending you while Tony kept shooting him down to the point where I snapped at Tony...

Flash Back.

Peter walked down the corridor when he heard angry yelling. He ended the call with Shuri and checked it out to see Thor and Tony looking ready to kill each other.

"Thor! He is evil! He attacked NEW YORK and literally nearly killed us all. He mind controlled Barton! - Clint winced, Tony gave him an apologetic look- He killed 80 people in 2 days!" Tony yelled at Thor. Loki walked away looking tired of the bickering between the two.

"I promise my brother has changed Tony! He helped me save Asgard from our sister Hela! Of course we had to sacrifice Asgard but we were able to get a lot of the people out to safety and now they are in new Asgard. Please give him a chance Tony!" Thor yelled back. The Rogue Avengers watched intently between the two.

"NO! People like Loki don't deserve a second chance Thor!"

"But-

"NO He is not a good person!"

"He's changed I-

"It doesn't matter!" Tony yelled.

"He's dangerous and needs to be locked up!"

Peter finally snapped as he walked out and shoved Tony away from Thor. Steve caught Tony who stared at him shocked. Everyone was staring at him shocked not knowing who this kid with a flower crown, big brown bambi eyes and brown hair is. And how could he have shoved Tony.

"OK SO WHAT IF HE HAS KILLED SO HAVE YOU! ALL OF YOU! YOU FORGAVE BUCKY AND THE ROGUES YOU CAN DEFIANTLY FORGIVE LOKI! PEOPLE CHANGE TONY YOU KNOW THAT! THE ATTACK ON NEW YORK? THAT GOD DAMN STONE WAS CONTROLLING HIM! REMEMBER HOW BARTON'S EYES TURNED BLUE WHEN HE WAS CONTROLLED WELL IF YOU LOOKED CLOSELY YOU WOULD REALIZE SO WHERE LOKI'S AND LOKI'S NATURAL EYE COLOR IS GREEN, NOT BLUE! SO DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SAY SORRY TO LOKI. AND MEAN IT. OH AND HE IS STAYING YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND THAT IS FINAL. AND IF HE DESERVES TO BE LOCKED UP FOR HIS CRIMES THEN SO DO YOU ALL!" Peter yelled catching the eyes of passing by agents who stared in shock. The most shocked was Fury who had heard about the boy who had grown into Tony's cold heart. Who looked ready to kill someone with one glance. Tony gulped and nodded mutely to shocked to speak. Peter glared at them all before turning to Thor and giving him a smile and a mocking bow.

"Peter Parker, very sorry you had to see that but I couldn't stand that. Anyways if you can excuse me I have a friend to meet. Have a good day" He smiled before shooting Tony a glare and walking out to the garden.

"Holy Shit" Steve said shocked.

End of flashback

"Anyways that's what happened." Loki had tears in his eyes when he had hugged Peter who looked shocked but hugged back. Shuri joined and it became a group hug. For the next 2 hours the three stayed out till it became night and they went inside. Everyone was sitting in the living room when the 3 walked in laughed at the vines they were watching. They sat on a 3 cushioned black couch with peter on the right Shuri on the left and Loki in the middle. The 3 still had there flower crown's on as they showed Loki memes and vines and star wars.

Tony and T'Challa looked at each other worried. Tony got up as everyone one stared at him except the 3 mischief makers. He stood in-front of the 3 before clearing his throat. Loki was the first one to look up before nudging Shuri and Peter. Peter and Shuri glared at Tony who winced before looking Loki in the eyes and sighing.

"I want to say sorry about earlier and not because of Peter but because I've realized I was being an asshole, and a hypocrite and I'm really sorry. I should have given you a second chance and I want to give you a second chance. And I understand if you don't forgive me but I just want to say sorry" Loki smiled and got up and hugged Tony who was shocked but hugged back.

"I swear if you spend a day with these 2 they will turn you soft. And I forgive you. Peter told me what happened and it shocked me because this kid looks like they wouldn't hurt a fly." Loki said letting go and smiling

"He wouldn't but if you hurt someone he cares about he will become Satan's spawn" Tony said laughing. Everyone started laughing at that even Peter. For the rest of the night everyone joked around but they all realized something

Peter and Shuri are scary as it is but now that they've adopted Loki, well heh let's just say, no one is safe.

http://superhero-geek.tumblr.com/post/179256038319

________________________________________________________________________________

HHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nope not dead

Anyways how are you all!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and yes I am still alive, I was just busy the past 4 or 5 days reading a really good book which chapters where really long.

Don't you just love it when you wake up at 6:40 am because of muscle memory aka because your so used to waking up that early for school like, seriously??????? ITS SATURDAY LET MEH SLEEP. And I couldn't even go back to sleep so now I have been awake since 6:40 and have had only 2 cups of coffee.

I need a nap

Anyways hope you Enjoyed, Vote, and Comment.

Love you my little demons 🖤♥️🔥

Lie Love Laugh

Posted: 10/20/18 4:40 pm

Word Count: 1449

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.3K 15
in which tony stark accidentally texts peter parker. classic right? (my college friends keep finding this, i wrote this when i was 13 leave me alone)
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
621K 13.3K 39
(complete/discontinued) I gave up lol, pls read it tho theres some quality content so. here we go. I figured that oneshots would help me with my othe...