Jim Lake x Reader Once Upon...

Par moondustgaming

My name is (Y/n) and I am the first ever human Dragon Hunter. My first day at Arcadia High was as confusing a... Plus

The Rock That Fell From The Sky
Auditions.
Trolls?!
Gemstones City
Sneaking suspicions
Training, Painful, Training
Sticks, stones and studying
Blinky And Aaargh
Too much tension
Crash Course
OC Competition Anyone?
Competition Winners
Avatars, Charms And Snow Storms
Dear Haters,
The Trollhunter that cried flying troll
Blizzard Of Pain
The Traitor Is REVEALED Pt. 1
To Be Sneakier Than We Thought PT. 2
Nightmares
Dreams
A Totally Normal - Not Weird- Run Of The Mill: Picnic
Monochrome
Please don't kill me- it's an A/n
Cover Contest!
T Cover Contest Results + A/n + Dog Pics
Once Upon A Coma
Jim X Reader--Soulmate AU. Part 1
Claire X Reader - Spanish Studying
The Girl With Angel Wings
Jim X Reader- Soulmate AU Pt.2
Jim X Reader Soulmate Au Pt.3
Quick Question
What about this....
Becoming: part 1

Bandages Troll! Draal X Reader

481 8 4
Par moondustgaming

Requested by thundeclaw. Sorry it's short! Enjoy!

Your POV

"Draal, Babe. Please. Chill with the bandages!! I feel like a mummy." I tried to reason with my panicking boyfriend who was currently attempting to drown me in bandages. It was getting hard to move, and I was starting to get irritated.
As much a I loved the big guy, he was worrying too much about my minor injury.

In case you're confused, I was training with my brother Jim, when he accidentally grazed my upper arm with his sword. And he was panicking so much that he had called on my dearest, carping boyfriend. And he did not take it well. They'd both ended up getting into an argument about me, which had resulted in Blinky and I having to separate the two before they ended up at each others throats.

"But (Y/n)!-" I cut Draal off with a hint of irritation in my voice.

"Babe, cutting off my supply of ocsigen isn't going to help me. But there is one thing that will~" I purred as I carefully hobbled closer to Draal. His elegant navy scales seemed darker as I leaned closer and whispered into his ear, making sure to breathe heavier the closer I got.

"A kiss~"

-
A/N- I an so sorry, if that isn't what you wanted. I tried. If you have any issues, Im sure I could change it. And I'm sorry that it took so long! I had no idea what to do with the scenario you gave me... So yeah I hope you liked it.

Requests are open!

Anyway...

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!.

-Blue 💙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.2K 676 35
You were abandoned at the doorstep of Trollmarket as a child and the year you turn sixteen, many interesting things begin to happen. Jim Lake x Femal...
92.2K 3.8K 74
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...
17.9K 202 35
-When 'Former Trollhunter' James lake, reset time he intended for his best friend Tobias Domzalski to become the new Trollhunter. The sad truth is th...
173K 7.2K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...