My bully , Ashton Irwin

By cupcakelover485

Chris is bullied daily by Ashton and his friends .On top of that her dad abuses her .What happens when Ashton... More

My bully , Ashton Irwin
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE ! PLEASE READ !NEW STORY COMING !
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
I am sorry.....
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
DONT KILL ME
okay now you can kill me
chapter 57
chapter 58

chapter 21

44.1K 1.2K 270
By cupcakelover485

(!! PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END !! )

Ashton's P.O.V.

As my eyes opened , the first thing that I did was notice my surroundings . I was in a small room with plain white walls . I looked beside me and there she was . Her hands around my waist , her head was resting on my stomach . My left arm was wrapped around her . Suddenly memories from last night came in my mind . I went to a party  and drunk one drink after another  . Then I came here . I still dont know why . My feet were making their own way and before I knew it , I was on her doorstep .I remember her helping me wear clothes, me smashing an object against the wall .

I remember the look on her eyes when she removed my hands from my head , preventing me from hurting myself , as she said . She looked like she cared for me . No one really cares for me . I remember that horrible nightmare that I saw . Lizzie said she hated me . Then Chris came and I hugged her and I cried . She comforted me like no one has ever done .I have never really cried in front of someone . I looked at her again . Eyes softly closed , lips slightly parted .Her brown hair was out of her face . I looked at her hands . I observed the scars that were clearly visible . The scars that I have caused .

How do I feel about this girl ? It most definetely is not hate . I dont hate her . But then why am I causing her so much pain ? When I kicked her in front of Luke , I felt guilty , I felt disgusted by myself . I shouldnt have done that . I wonder how she felt when we kissed . Did she want to pull away ? Did she like it ? When I told her to leave , I didnt mean it . I wanted her to stay there with me . But I couldnt tell her that . I just couldnt .

I want to keep her safe in my arms . Just like we are now . What will I tell her when she wakes up ? I cant face her . I gently unwrapped her arms from my waist and got off the bed . I covered her with the blankets and slowly left the room . I changed into my previous clothes and folded the clothes that I used . I placed them on the couch . I took a piece of paper , wrote a Thank You on it and placed it on the clothes , before leaving her house .

Chris's P.O.V.

I woke up , as I felt strangely cold .The warmth that I felt had disappeared  . Ashton had left . I got up and searched around the house for him , hoping that he was in the bathroom or something . But no , he had left . I will never understand him . Why did he leave ? I noticed a piece of paper on the perfectly folded clothes on the couch . I sat on the couch and took it in my hands . The Thank You , was written sloppishly but yet it was readable . I felt a knot in my stomach as I read the two words repeatedly . What is this feeling ? I have been having this for a while now . Since our lunch at Margaret's .

The door opened and dad came in . I quickly hid the paper in my pocket . He is clearly drunk . I stood up from the couch and headed to my room . I dont want to face him right now . I hate it when he is drunk .Which is all the time. I turned my head to see him passed out on the couch .I wish he stopped drinking .I wish mum had never left us . I am mad at her for giving up on our family . I was thirteen , when she said she couldnt take it anymore . She said she was too stressed out . She promised that she would come back . But she broke that promise .

flashback 

'' Mum , where are you going ?'' I asked as she headed to the door , holding a suitcase .

'' I just need a break , honey . I will be back before you even know it .'' she said , her voice being unstable . 

'' Mum dont go , please .'' I said choking in my tears . I grabbed her arm trying to get her inside .

'' I have to .I am just too stressed out .Everything will be alright .'' she said . 

'' Promise me to come back .'' I sobbed .

'' I promise .'' she said . I released my grip and she closed the door behind her before leaving .

end of flashback 

That was three years ago . I was aware of the fact that my parents had been having fights and that their relationship wasnt going good , but I never expected mum to leave us , to give up on us . Tears started streaming down  my face . I need to feel something . I quickly went to the bathroom . I took out the small blade and pressed it on my skin . The red blood started coming out from the fresh cut , as I managed to make another one . The pain made me feel alive . I looked at my scars . I really hate watching them . I remember the story behind each scar . I remember each day . I wipped the blood off my cuts and put my sleeve down , in order to hide them .  I dont know why I even hide them from dad . Like he will care for me . Nobody cares for me . Grandma cared and she died , mum cared and she left . I have no one in this world . No one cares

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , my beautiful , amazing , awesome readers !! How are you ? Amnesia's video is out and I am certainly not okay at the moment . Did you like this chapter ? I think it is kinda boring . Tell me your thoughts .So , I was with a friend and she showed me a really nice website that I want to share with all of you . It is called thenicestplaceontheinter.net ( quite big , huh ? ) I am not going to tell you exactly what it is about , because I want you to visit it , but I am going to tel you that after visiting this website , you will feel better .  I am always here if you need anything . You can PM me everytime . If you feel sad or alone or just crazy :P you cant talk to me . I am here to listen to every single one of you .

SOOO , do u like the new cover of the book ? I looove it . @Samsquid made it and I have to say a big thank you to her and a huge sorry if I was being annoying . Go check out her story '' Why Me ? '' . She will be making a cover for the first five people to request and she also has her own discusion , which I will link in a comment down below . 

Also shoutout to @xxlovexxwavesxxyouxx ( hope that I wrote that correctly ) she is super sweet and nice .

 If you want a shoutout , just ask :) ALSO  for those who want to read or were reading my Michael story , I am sooooo sorry , but I deleted the story . But dont worry , I will probably repost it on September . This author's note is so looong . Anyway , I think I am going to stop now .

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 38.9K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...