Dynasty โœข Stilinski | 2

By stilesbiles

โWe protect those who cannot protect themselves.โž Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past ye... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
twenty-one | season three b |
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
[book three coming soon]
[third book out!!]

THIRTY-EIGHT

5.6K 118 13
By stilesbiles

THIRTY-EIGHT

I lean against the lockers in the boy's locker room with Ethan and Aiden aside. Scott's here, too. The boy's were having a meeting, and I decided to tag along. Plus, I think Coach actually likes me. Coach blows the whistle. 

"Listen up!" Coach yelled. "Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first teacher available. Got it?" I hate being single. "Got it!" 

I forgot what it was like being single. 

"Yes, Coach!" The whole team says, meanwhile, Ethan, Aiden, Scott and I are isolated against the lockers. 

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy, keep it PG." 

"No, Stiles, no demonic ninjas." Ethan had said. 

"Things are getting too quite," Aiden said. 

"Yeah, we know," I fold my arms. "It's making me nervous, too," Scott added. 

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked. 

"It's an emitter, one of the Argent's." Scott annouced. No wonder why I can't hear anything. 

Scott had opened the door of the boy's locker room, exiting, so does the twin's and I. I told everyone not to talk about Stiles and I's break up. 

We enter the hallway. "It's coming from the basement." 

The boys and I then run off, and ran down to the basement. Down the long stairs. We turned the corner, someone was standing there. I don't need to know who's face it is to identify, it was Stiles. 100%. 

He turned around, with an emitter in his hand. Is it Stiles or the Nogitsune. My heart started to beat hard against my chest. It's hard seeing him. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god, it's me," 

I heard some growling behind me, and I turn my head seeing Ethan and Aiden with fangs out, and blue eyes shining. Ethan and Aiden then went towards Stiles, making my heart jump. "Wait!" I yell. 

Stiles had dropped the emitter as Ethan had pushed him against the locker, and Scott had run forward. "Wait, stop!" Scott said, and with a hand on one of the twin's teacher, he pulled one back and threw him on the ground. "I said, stop!" 

Stiles was dropped, and I stand there, trying to avoid his gaze, and I knew he was staring at me. Ethan had growled, turning his head towards Scott. Scott roars back, showing his Alpha eyes. Ethan jumps back and deformed. 

"It's me, Scott, I swear, it's me," Stiles told him. "I don't know where I've been for the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." 

"You know what happened in the hospital?" Ethan said. 

"I know more than that." Stiles flickered his eyes towards me, as I was staring at him this time. I then looked at the ground. He walked slightly towards me, but then bends down and pulls out a map from a bag. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting." I lean over Stiles' shoulder, it did look like his writing.

Scott had bend down on the ground next to Stiles, I stayed standing. "I know I did this. I caused the accident." I bend down next to Stiles, placing a hand on his shoulder. It still feels right. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." 

Ethan holds up a saw. "What the hell have you been up to?" 

I then eventually sit on the ground, cross-legged next to Stiles. "I think something worse. A lot worse." 

We soon were all standing around a table, and taking out objects from the bag. Well, Ethan and Aiden were, I was standing next to them, Stiles was slowly pacing around the room. I wish I could just hug him, but it'd be weird too, knowing that weren't together. 

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden scoffed. 

"Thank you for that." Stiles replied sarcastically. 

"Guys, this is a map," I bit on my lower lip, as Scott stands next to me, holding a map. 

"Isn't that I cross-country trail?" I ask, tracing my finger along the trail. 

"That's Tate's car, where Malia Tate's family died," Scott informed. 

"You mean where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles corrected, my heart jumped. You don't need instructions, when is the last time you've ever used instructions, am I right? I gulp, and Stiles and I slowly meet each other's gazes. 

I advert them, and stepped back. 

It was at Look Outpoint.

"Coach!" I jump out of Stiles' Jeep, so does Scott and Stiles. 

"Stilinski..." 

"Coach, listen close." We were out in the woods, I'm guessing cross-country practice. 

"Scott!" I scream as I ran beside Stiles, Coach and Aiden, too. I saw Kira and Scott looking confused at us. 

"Stop, stop, stop! Everyone stop!" Stiles yelled and we stopped running as soon as we approached them. 

There was the whole cross-country team stopping behind Kira and Scott in confusion. Stiles then looked at the ground, and touches chains. Everyone was alarmed. 

"Stiles," I warned, he looked back at me before he continued to pull the chain. He pulled the chain towards him, and there was an end. It was just a chain. Sarcastically, Coach claps. 

"Congratulations, Stilinski." Coach said. "You found a length of chain. Can somebody now tell me what the hell is going on?" 

"Hey, Coach!" Scott yelled and Stiles moved me behind him, as an arrow went into Coach making my eyes widen. He tripped a wire. 

"Oh, crap." Coach whispered as he fell to the ground. Everyone gathered him, Stiles looked at me, confused. Coach started screaming, as Stiles applies pressure on the wound.  Everyone stands around, not really sure what to do. "Get it out of me! Get it out of me! Get it out of me!" 

"Coach-" 

"Oh, my god, I'm going to die." Coach screamed as blood soaks his shirt. "Get it out of me! I'm going to die!" 

"Coach, coach, you're not gonna die," Stiles assured. 

"I'm going to die!" Coach screamed. 

"It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach," Aiden said. 

"Get that thing out of me!" Coach yelled. 

"Coach, an ambulance is coming," I told him. 

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!" Coach continues to yell. 

"Get back! Everyone give him some space," I yell, as the students take steps back. I bit on my lower lip. Scott gasps, and I looked down as he takes some of Coach's pain. Scott grunts in pain. "I think he just passed out," I said, looking at the passed out Coach. 

Blood was covered in Stiles' hands, his hands were shaking. I bend down next to Stiles. "I could have killed him," Stiles shakily said. I put his bloody hands in mine, I didn't care if they had blood or not on them. "I could have killed him, right? What if was his head or his throat?" 

"But it wasn't." Scott shakes his head. "And he's gonna be alright." Stiles looked down at our hands, my mouth parts slightly, and I quickly let go and stood up. 

"I think I just heard an ambulance coming," Aiden said. 

"And my dad." 

Soon, Coach was in the ambulance. Scott and I stand next to each other. I look over and saw Stiles and his dad hugging making me smile softly. 

"Scott," Ethan said. "You better look at this." Ethan had unzipped his bag which was at the back of Stiles' Jeep. 

"This is the same wrapping paper we used for Coach's birthday present," Scott said. 

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing?" Ethan asked. "A bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? Where did it go off?"

I turn my head towards Stiles and Mr. Stilinski, who was talking. "On a school bus," Scott realized. 

"Get him out of here! Back those kids up! Move!" MR. Stilinski yells as teenagers scream, running around the bus. There was a bomb on the bus. I stand next to Stiles and Scott as everyone watches Parrish in armed gear, he was gonna check if the bomb was real. 

People murmur, and I felt my own hands slip into Stiles' for comfort. Parrish soon waited, and everybody watched. We watch as Parrish comes towards the bus with something in his hands. There wasn't a bomb, thank god. 

Parrish had placed a placement name, reading, Sheriff Stilinski. My eyes widen slightly, what? 

✢ 

We run into the sheriff station. I stopped. I drowned out everyone who was yelling, someone saying something about an ambulance. The Sheriff Station was a mess. The bomb had obviously exploded.

"Scott!" My ex-boyfriend's voice floods my ears, I glance over and saw an officer down. Stiles was bent over that officer. The officer looked hurt pretty bad, I had rushed over towards Stiles. I realized we haven't even spoken to each other scene the breakup. "Scott?"

Scott had rushed down to Stiles' side and gets on his hands and knees for the officer who looked in pain. "Can you do something?" I ask quickly, as Stiles seemed to be too in shock. "Um, take his pain?"

"Anything to make it easier?" Stiles added.

Scott had cupped the officer's hands with his hands. I can see the black veins on Scott's arms. They both grunt, but the officer splurts out blood from his mouth making me gasp slightly. The officer was dead.

Scott gasped and gently puts the officer's hand on the dead officer's body. I notice that Stiles' hands were shaking, and I lace them with mine. Mr. Stilinski was yelling at us to move, and eventually, we did.

We get up slowly, I helped Stiles to get up. We then bump into Kira, my eyes widening. "The oni. They're coming."

"Stiles, we gotta get you outta here." I plead, dragging him along. 

"In the animal clinic?" Kira asked as me and her sit in the back of Stiles' Jeep, Scott, Kira, Stiles, and I sit in the same vehicle. Stiles was driving along the road, it started to rain. 

"Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash. Just like our house," Scott informed. "It will buy us some time." 

"But they can get through?" Stiles asked.

"Eventually," Scott said. 

"Nobody's got any better ideas?" Stiles asked out. Everyone stayed quiet. "Okay, sure, animal clinic." 

The tires on the Jeep squeaks to a stop, we were soon outside the animal clinic. Stiles jumped out, followed by me, Kira, and Scott. 

It was too late, the Oin's were already here. I was drenched. Snarling in the distance, was some Onis in the shadows. 

"Stiles, get inside!" Scott yelled at him, and he had quickly caught the keys in his hands as Scott went to attack, I step forward to help, but Stiles grabbed my arm. 

"Hey, Kira! Get inside!" Stiles yelled as he had opened the door, and he was halfway in. "Kira!" 

I watched painfully as Kira throws animal cages at them. Scott was fighting like a pro beside her. Kira had then flipped an Oni. Stiles had pushed me inside and closed the door behind me. I blink a few times. 

Soon, Scott was carried in by Stiles and Kira, he had been stabbed.  Scott gasps as they walked by me and enter the animal clinic. There was a sword stabbed right through him. Scott grunts as he tried pulling the sword out of him. 

I then grip on the sword, and I prepared myself to take out the sword. As I start to pull it out, I felt my wrist tighten, and I groan out in pain as Stiles, or, the Noitsune, or Void Stiles,  pushed down my wrist, making me bend down on my knees. 

I know the real Stiles wouldn't do this to me, he wouldn't hurt me. I then was pushed onto the table, and I fell back, my eyes lids closing.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 353 62
Callie Jacksons is on her way to Beacon Hills when Scott McCall found her close to death in an alley in her old town. Scott couldn't allow her to die...
120K 2.2K 21
โShe's more than just 30 million dollars.โž In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
9.5K 172 14
Aira Kael just moved back to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California where she is reunited with her best friend Scott McCall and her secret crush St...