Mistake.

By adrianne56

Harry Styles fan fiction. They had it all together. Really couldn't wish for anything more. So, what made it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Father's Day Special!
A/N: Sorry darlings....
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 •
Halloween Special
Not an update, sorry
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Christmas Special
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 •
Chapter 25
I'm sorry!
OMFG!
Not an update.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Year's Special 🎉
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 •
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 •
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important Note
Chapter 40
Important Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Years Special 🎆
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 •
Small favor...
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 🎈
Not an update (please read)
Important Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 •
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Please Read.
Get to know me!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
READ! IMPORTANT.
!!!!
Chapter 64
Urgent!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 63

3.7K 94 23
By adrianne56

HARRY
JUNE 22, 2018.

New York, New York, is hell of a town.

I can't remember the rest.

Tour has been absolutely amazing so far, we've only got less than a month before it all ends, so I'm enjoying each and every show as much as I can. I try to make each concert a safe haven for all of my fans. When they're under my watch, they can be whoever it is they feel most comfortable being. I make it my job to have them all feeling safe during my shows. I know not everyone has the best of lives, so because I was lucky enough to have a job that allows me to help others, I make it my mission to entertain them and have them focus on themselves for the amount of time I have them.

"Scarlett, Daddy said you can't use that, so give him the phone, please." I told my one year old daughter who was toddling away from me with my mobile phone held tightly in her tiny hands.

"No Dahey. Mine." My blonde haired girl huffed, plopping her cute bum on the white rug in the middle of the living room and holding the phone close to her chest. I shook my head fondly, holding back my chuckle at the sight of my daughter sitting in the middle of the hotel's living room holding a phone that's bigger than her chubby hands.

"Scarlett Anne Styles, give me the phone now." I instructed firmly, causing a pout to form on my girl's mouth as she unwillingly stood up from the floor and waddled toward me, holding the mobile phone out for me to take. After securing the phone in my back pocket, I put my hands under my daughter's armpits and hoisted her up in the air and onto my hip where I was quick to deliver a kiss to her frowning lips.

"You know you can't take Mummy or Daddy's things like that, kitten. I still love you even though you're being a grumpy little girl." I murmured, resting my forehead against Scarlett's and securing her fragile back with my right hand, my left arm sitting underneath her bum.

I grazed my nose against her comparatively tinier one, hoping to get a giggle out of my baby who was looking at me with fiery green eyes. Scarlett crinkled her nose at the contact, her pretty eyes widening adorably.

"I love you, mini me." I cooed gently, a loving smile coming over my face features the second my baby girl gave a sweet giggle.

"You." She babbled, her own way of saying she loved Alexandra and I. Chuckling softly at my girl's innocent gaze, I laid a kiss to her temple as I moved us to saunter toward the bedroom where Alexandra was folding some of our clothes we had washed last night.

"Mumma!" Scarlett shrieked excitedly at the sight of her Mum standing at the foot of the bed, her hair up in a messy bun, her face freed from any makeup; she's so beautiful. God. Im so in love with that woman.

"Hello Ms. Styles! What were you and Daddy up to?" Alex smiled, setting the folded shirt on the bed and moving toward Scar and I, her arms wrapping around my torso gently. I took the opportunity of having her close to me to lay a round of kisses to her temple, my left arm coming to wrap around her shoulders as I held her close to our daughter and I.

"Lay'." Scarlett voiced to her mother who had her cheek resting against my chest. I chuckled softly, pecking Scarlett's nose delicately, which caused her to giggle preciously. Alex pulled away from our embrace a few seconds later, her hands moving to grasp our daughter around her tiny waist so she could take her into her own arms as I went and finished folding the three articles of clothing that were scattered on the bed.

"You were playing with Daddy, my love? I bet that was fun, wasn't it?" Alex crooned, kissing the top of Scar's head and moving to sit on the bed with our daughter whilst I finished off folding and putting away the clothes.

"Oh she had fun alright. She thought it was absolutely hilarious when she had me running after her trying to get my phone. I'm telling you, we should consider putting her on some track team or summat; for someone her age, she's as fast as lighting." I commented, tickling my baby's feet when I sat down next to her and her Mum on our unmade hotel bed.

"Did you hear what Daddy said about you, kitty? He's being so silly!" Alexandra gasped playfully, helping Scarlett stand in between us, gripping onto her Mum's shoulders when she began to jump on the bed.

"You see what I'm telling you? She's a complete monkey!" I chuckled, my eyes fixed on my daughter's bouncing body, her chubby face flushed from her innocent and precious laughter.

I moved to sit closer to Alex, wrapping my left arm around her waist to pull her flush to my side, our girl standing in between her Mum's legs as she continued to move her little bum to her tiny hearts content.

"I was thinking about going out to grab some ice cream with Adam and his family before sound check in a couple of hours. There's a little ice cream parlour a few blocks down from here. What do you think, baby girl?" I inquired from my fiancée who had her attention focused on our baby who was now cuddled to her Mum, her tiny cheek resting over her heart contently.

"I was just going to suggest we do that before we left New York, actually. You literally read my mind." Alex laughed, rubbing her hands up and down Scarlett's back as she more than likely tried to put her down for her midday nap.

"Did I really?" I chuckled, nuzzling my nose against her neck as I left a kiss to her sweet spot. Alex nodded her head simply, lulling it to the side to give me more space to tease her skin.

"I'll text Adam now then and tell him we can go after Scar's woken up from her nap, yeah? That gives us some time to rest if we wanted to as well." I voiced, planting a final kiss to Alex's neck before straightening up my posture and reaching for my phone to disconnect it from its charger.

"Okay, that sounds good. I'm going to just let her wake up on her own time cus you know how grumpy she gets when we wake her up." Alex murmured as she stood up from our bed and walked toward our girl's play pen to lay her down for her nap.

After texting Adam and telling him I'd let him know when Scarlett was awake, I locked my phone and placed it back on the night stand before focusing my attention on my gorgeous fiancée who had managed to straddled my lower stomach without as much of a peep for me to notice.

"Hi there." I smirked, settling my hands on her thighs, where I squeezed the skin teasingly.

"I'm tired, so don't you even dare. Besides, we can't do much with our baby sleeping not even a foot away from us." Alexandra tsked, falling to lay on my chest with her chin resting on top of her hands. I rolled my eyes playfully, scoffing jokingly, which in turn got me a nudge to my side.

"Fine, we can take a nap then. However, I can't promise you I won't grab your bum."

"Go to sleep, Harold.

♥️ Liked by harrystyles, 1d.updates, and 481,399 others

alexs94 Moments after this was taken, Spike decided he liked my ice cream better. 🌈
View all 5,103 comments

chasm.updates this is too cute 💜
emiozmen auntie of the year 🏅❤️

♥️ Liked by harry_lambert, clareuchima, and 7,321 others

emiozmen teenagers 🙄
View all 63 comments

adamprendergast ❤️❤️❤️
alexs94 Silver is just about done with her bother's antics 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
1.1K 20 26
Harry styles fan fiction.
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...