Chapter 71

HARRY

Today is the day Alexandra has gone back to work.

To say we were both sad about it would be an understatement, but I understand how much she enjoys what she does and how much she's missed it since going on leave to take care of our girl, so I'm happy she'll be back to work. Obviously, I am blessed with a profession that allows me to look over and provide for my family, but I'm not one to forbid my love from working if that's something she wants to do. As a matter of fact, I'm proud of her and I root her on for wanting and continuing on with her job and not using the infamous excuse of "well my husband is more than happy to look after me."

Moving on and pushing that subject aside, whilst Alex is away at work for the day, Scarlett and I will be out running a few errands before swimming lessons later on in the day.

I managed to complete an hour of workout with Bubba sitting to the side watching over me whilst Scar remained sleeping in her nursery. After I was done in our home gym, I took a quick shower, made some breakfast for my baby girl and I, fed Bubba, before going to wake up my blonde haired beauty.

"Hi there, angel!" I beamed, arms wide in the air as I entered Scarlett's nursery, catching sight of my baby girl standing up in her crib, chubby hands gripping the rail.

"Hi!" She shrieked happily, green eyes wide and cheerful as she held her arms up for me to take her out of her crib. Managing a fond chuckle, I lifted my baby girl up into my arms, settling her on my hip with a peck to her messy blonde hair.

"Let's get you all pretty for the day and ready for breakfast! You hungry, my baby?" I crooned, setting Scar down on her changing table once I made sure I had a fresh set of clothes for my daughter and a new and clean nappy.

"Yesh Dahey!" Scarlett cackled, the dimple on her left cheek deepening when she smiled cheekily up at me.

My heart just turned to mush.

"That's my girl."

♥️ Liked by emiozmen, belleromero, and 2,122,750 others

alexs94 it's been less than six hours and i already miss you like crazy. 🥺
View all 45,290 comments

kyliejenner those thighs 😍😍
khloekardashian mama you're so gorgeous! 💖💕

"Scarlett, hold Daddy's hand or you're going back into your seat. Please, sweetheart. Thank you." I smiled, gripping my girl's tiny hand between my index finger and thumb as we continued to walk through IKEA in search of some new furniture for our home. Alex and I have been in the process of remodelling our house for the past couple of months, ever since I returned home from tour.

We've got a list going on of new things we want added to our home. So far we've got a smaller pool, a guest house that's almost finished, and a volleyball court because Alexandra and I enjoy playing during our free time. The living space area surrounding the pool has already been finished, we're just waiting on the furniture to arrive.

My mission today is to find dining tables for our house and the guest house where most of our family will be staying when they come visit. I've managed to see a few I quite liked the colour of, but nothing special and pretty enough to buy.

As I was turning into the kitchen section of the store, my mobile phone began to ring from inside Scar's baby bag. Pushing the cart to the side gently, I hoisted my daughter into it safely before answering my ringing phone.

"Hi baby girl." I greeted softly, poking Scarlett's nose, watching a cute smile spread across my girl's rosy cheeks.

"Hello love! What are you and our kitten up to? Everything well?" Alex voiced into the call, causing a soft grin to form on my lips when I heard her gentle voice.

"Everything's good, my love. Scar and I are in IKEA looking for some dining tables. So far I've seen a couple I've liked, but nothing 'wow' enough to buy. What about you? How's your day going?" I inquired from my love, handing Scarlett some strawberry yogurt melts, helping her take a sip from her sippy cup when she reached out for it.

"Send me some pictures so I can see them and maybe help you out. I'm doing okay, it feels weird being away from Scarlett for so long but I'm happy to be back. I miss you both like crazy though." Alex commented, no doubt a pout forming on her lips. I cooed softly at the thought.

"You'll he home before you know it, baby. We love and miss you as well, but we'll see you soon, yeah? Have you had lunch yet, my love?" I promised, feeding Scar some last bits of the strawberry melts, storing the bag back into its place, letting my daughter finish up the rest of her drink before I began to push the cart once more.

"I love you more. And to answer your question, Belle and I are on our way to grab some lunch before heading back to the office. We've had a very busy morning today so I'm ready for some food." Alexandra giggled, causing butterflies to form in my tummy at the sound of her laughter.

"I'm glad you're having a good first day back at work, sweetheart. I'll be letting you go then so you can enjoy your lunch break with your friend. Scar and I are more than likely heading out for some lunch now and then going home so she can have her nap before swimming lessons. I'll send you the pictures I took now, but I'm more than likely coming back tomorrow again." I voiced, strolling toward the exit of the home store with a babbling Scarlett sitting peacefully in the baby seat of the cart I was gently pushing.

"Okay, baby. That sounds good. Send me some pictures of our girl in the water later. I love you, H. See you and our girl later. Bye babies." Alex announced, her tone of voice becoming gentle and soothing.

"Of course I will, kitten. I love you more, baby girl. Have a good rest of your day."

♥️ Liked by harrystyles, kyliejenner, and 1,790,664 others

alexs94 Lunch Breaks mean having mini photo shoots against random purple walls. 🧞‍♀️
View all 90,311 comments

harrysangel your style is so chic and pretty. we stan 🤩
emiozmen 😙 love you

♥️ Liked by alexs94, louist91, and 6,398,712 others

harrystyles Every time I see your face, there's only so much I can take. You're perfect. Daddy
View all 664,320 comments

alexs94 sweet angel 🧡
gemmastyles she looks so much like me, it's amazing 🥰🥰