Chapter 22

A/N: I'm so so sorry it has taken me this long to update: I've been going crazy with school work and my grandma came to visit from Puerto Rico. Anyway I hope you enjoy both chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's P.O.V

I had a lovely birthday thanks to Anne and Harry. We went out to dinner, I got beautiful presents and not to mention I spent the day with my loved ones. What more could I ask for?

For Thanksgiving, Gemma and I helped Anne cook dinner whilst Robin and Harry took Scarlett out to a nearby park. Afterwards, we had dinner together and ended our night watching movies in the living like a big happy family.

As of now, Harry and Robin were trying to put up the Christmas tree, but with Gemma taking away the pieces every chance she gets, they aren't getting much done.

"Gemma why don't you help us, if you're going to be taking away the pieces?" Harry groaned taking yet another piece out of his older sister's hands.

"I'm bored. And I don't like to put up trees, it's too much work." She whined plopping down on her bum like a small child.

Anne, who was sitting opposite side of me, chuckled at her eldest daughter's behaviour. "Gems, if you are not going to help Robin and your brother, give them the pieces so they can finish up. If you ask nicely, I'm sure Alexandra would let you play with Scarlett..." Anne trailed off smirking when she succeeded at persuading Gemma into leaving the lads alone.

"May I play with my goddaughter, Alex?" Gemma pleaded when she reached the sofa. I laughed softly and passed my girl into her auntie's eager arms.

"You know you don't have to ask." I reminded, sending a warm smile her way. Gemma grinned widely and kissed Scarlett's cheek.

"I know. Still, thank you."

••••••••

Gemma's P.O.V

A few hours after Robin and Harold finished putting up the Christmas tree, Robin and Mum took Scarlett to the backyard while Alex, Harry and I stayed inside watching Disney movies.

I was sitting on the love seat, Harry and Alex having found a comfortable position on the large sofa. Both were snuggled under the blankets, and did I mention cuddling?

"You guys make me sick!" I groaned as I watched Harry place the most gentle kiss on Alexandra's forehead.

Alex giggled, blushing a light pink and Harry flicked me off. I scoffed loudly at my younger brother.

"That's not nice! Apologies right now!" I whined throwing a cushion at his face, failing badly...

"No I'm not going to apologize! You're being mean just because you don't have someone to cuddle and kiss you!" Harry smirked causing Alexandra to hit his chest softly.

Alex furrowed her brows at her partner. "Don't be like that to your sister!" She scolded, pushing herself up to stand up and walk over to me.

I wrapped my arms around her middle and grinned mischievously at Harry.

"I win." I cheered watching as he huffed and threw his back against the sofa, mumbling under his breath.

I love to mess with him, it's amusing to watch.

"I'm kidding baby brother, you can have your woman back. I'm gonna go check and see what our parents are doing with my goddaughter!" I squealed letting go of Alex's waist and dashing to the backyard of the cozy house.

Alexandra's P.O.V

After Gemma left to go into the background I walked over to where Harry was laying and plopped myself on his lap.

"Are you mad at me?" I pouted playfully. Harry shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm not mad at anyone baby, I'm just a bit tired, s'all." He smiled lazily. I leaned down so I was resting my upper body against his chest and my lower half was straddling his thighs.

"Aw baby! Why don't you go take a small nap then?" I cooed, kissing his neck, up to his jaw and finally his luscious plump lips.

Harry kissed back eagerly. I smiled against his lips.

"I thought you were tired?" I spoke between pecks. Harry trailed his hands down to grip my hips. "I am. That doesn't mean I'm going to pass the chance of a wonderful snog!" He sighed dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him and placed a delicate kiss on his nose.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and suck each other's faces off, I'm afraid I have to get up and check to see what we're having for lunch." I chuckled watching as my love fiddled with my jumper.

"Can we finish this tonight then?" He wondered hopefully. I couldn't suppress the giggle that escaped from my mouth. I leaned down and connected our lips for what seemed like the millionth time today.

"I love you so much, Harry." I mumbled suddenly. Harry's gaze fell upon my face and a massive grin broke out across his face.

"I love you more baby girl. You're so perfect, I still can't believe you're mine." He murmured, carding his fingers through my curls.

We stayed cuddling on the couch for what felt like ages. The plans on starting lunch all forgotten.