Chapter 63

HARRY
JUNE 22, 2018.

New York, New York, is hell of a town.

I can't remember the rest.

Tour has been absolutely amazing so far, we've only got less than a month before it all ends, so I'm enjoying each and every show as much as I can. I try to make each concert a safe haven for all of my fans. When they're under my watch, they can be whoever it is they feel most comfortable being. I make it my job to have them all feeling safe during my shows. I know not everyone has the best of lives, so because I was lucky enough to have a job that allows me to help others, I make it my mission to entertain them and have them focus on themselves for the amount of time I have them.

"Scarlett, Daddy said you can't use that, so give him the phone, please." I told my one year old daughter who was toddling away from me with my mobile phone held tightly in her tiny hands.

"No Dahey. Mine." My blonde haired girl huffed, plopping her cute bum on the white rug in the middle of the living room and holding the phone close to her chest. I shook my head fondly, holding back my chuckle at the sight of my daughter sitting in the middle of the hotel's living room holding a phone that's bigger than her chubby hands.

"Scarlett Anne Styles, give me the phone now." I instructed firmly, causing a pout to form on my girl's mouth as she unwillingly stood up from the floor and waddled toward me, holding the mobile phone out for me to take. After securing the phone in my back pocket, I put my hands under my daughter's armpits and hoisted her up in the air and onto my hip where I was quick to deliver a kiss to her frowning lips.

"You know you can't take Mummy or Daddy's things like that, kitten. I still love you even though you're being a grumpy little girl." I murmured, resting my forehead against Scarlett's and securing her fragile back with my right hand, my left arm sitting underneath her bum.

I grazed my nose against her comparatively tinier one, hoping to get a giggle out of my baby who was looking at me with fiery green eyes. Scarlett crinkled her nose at the contact, her pretty eyes widening adorably.

"I love you, mini me." I cooed gently, a loving smile coming over my face features the second my baby girl gave a sweet giggle.

"You." She babbled, her own way of saying she loved Alexandra and I. Chuckling softly at my girl's innocent gaze, I laid a kiss to her temple as I moved us to saunter toward the bedroom where Alexandra was folding some of our clothes we had washed last night.

"Mumma!" Scarlett shrieked excitedly at the sight of her Mum standing at the foot of the bed, her hair up in a messy bun, her face freed from any makeup; she's so beautiful. God. Im so in love with that woman.

"Hello Ms. Styles! What were you and Daddy up to?" Alex smiled, setting the folded shirt on the bed and moving toward Scar and I, her arms wrapping around my torso gently. I took the opportunity of having her close to me to lay a round of kisses to her temple, my left arm coming to wrap around her shoulders as I held her close to our daughter and I.

"Lay'." Scarlett voiced to her mother who had her cheek resting against my chest. I chuckled softly, pecking Scarlett's nose delicately, which caused her to giggle preciously. Alex pulled away from our embrace a few seconds later, her hands moving to grasp our daughter around her tiny waist so she could take her into her own arms as I went and finished folding the three articles of clothing that were scattered on the bed.

"You were playing with Daddy, my love? I bet that was fun, wasn't it?" Alex crooned, kissing the top of Scar's head and moving to sit on the bed with our daughter whilst I finished off folding and putting away the clothes.